Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Last edited by woofermazing; 03-16-2015 at 09:47 AM.

99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love the guys that walk around with there lats flexed all the time then lift only on The machines .

DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    love the gym "instructors" who randomly appear, want to correct your facepull, and show you a tricep pushdown. You tell her that its an exercise for upper back, and to move aside so i can do a set, and she says "I know it better i know what i'm doing, i'm payed to do this! if you do it like that you can't feel the pump in triceps! this way is better!" :'D

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DlackBick View Post
    love the gym "instructors" who randomly appear, want to correct your facepull, and show you a tricep pushdown. You tell her that its an exercise for upper back, and to move aside so i can do a set, and she says "I know it better i know what i'm doing, i'm payed to do this! if you do it like that you can't feel the pump in triceps! this way is better!" :'D
    This is roughly 25% of why I built a gym in my house. Another 25% is not needing to listen to today's music at concert level volume. 25% is not having to wait for what I want to do next. The last 25% is that I get to swear, scream and throw my weights on the floor.

Santagar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you a gym idiot if you do dead lifts in the squat rack? Just realized I did that for the first time last week. It's a nice secluded place to do it, but I don't want to be a gym idiot. I know curls in the rack is a no-no.

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukin LOL at those gifs
    Miscing since 2006; miscing until I'm dead.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm a trainer/attendant at a gym and whether working or working out ,I keep an eye on the guys benching,because I "look the part" they want me to spot them,which I gladly do and none of the other attendants can [or will ].Two years ago when I wasn't there a guy was pressing a huge amout of weight,he throught he replaced the bar on the hooks,he didn't,it came down on his forehead,cracked his skull and people there at the time said they could hear his sinuses hissing.

Last year somebody had the weight come down on his nose,they said blood was everywhere in the gym,hallway,lobby,parking lot.No one stopped to do anything for him in the gym,he drove home bleeding.Staffs fault for not responding.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
    Are you a gym idiot if you do dead lifts in the squat rack?
    I do this but only because there isn't any better place to do them at my gym. There are no deadlifting platforms and any other location I'd be blocking something.

Registered User BigAussieCheese's Avatar
    BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigAussieCheese is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    This is roughly 25% of why I built a gym in my house. Another 25% is not needing to listen to today's music at concert level volume. 25% is not having to wait for what I want to do next. The last 25% is that I get to swear, scream and throw my weights on the floor.
    ^^^This!! My exact same reasons for investing in a home gym!

EF97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    these are way too funny

SuperMattyIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work in a gym on a university campus. The amount of students who turn down a free gym induction is unreal, especially when they've never seen a gym before!
    We've had people fall of treadmills, drop weights on their toes, and one guy almost choked to death on some disposable blue roll (used to clean the equipment). I'm not even sure why is was in his mouth.

But the thing people struggle with the most? Pressing the big green security button to get out of the gym. The big green button which says EXIT.
    Currently writing for FitnessCumbria.co.uk

Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoss91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahaha those GIFs! I am at a new gym, and some of the form I see. You've heard of half rep squatters. I have seen like 1/5 squats. Scared cat deadlifts. I just cringed thinking about it.

LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LancerPX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wish I had a way to take some pictures of the people that go to my gym... it really is amateur hour for most of them... but with an iPhone 6 + I cant take pictures of them without looking like a complete creep haha

boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boo2019 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by derekmaloney5 View Post
    lmao
    the guy doing the explosive standing bench press is doing a correct and functional sports specific exercise, from russia, he is not dumb he is very knowledgeable so much so he has been wrongly categorized as stupid by those of medium level knowledge, yes the rest of those guys are stupid lol

StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000) StriveForHonor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boo2019 View Post
    the guy doing the explosive standing bench press is doing a correct and functional sports specific exercise, from russia, he is not dumb he is very knowledgeable so much so he has been wrongly categorized as stupid by those of medium level knowledge, yes the rest of those guys are stupid lol
    In Soviet Russia, weight lifts you!

PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    \

100% of your problems could be solved if you chose not to give a fuark.