Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000) w00dhands is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea who is at the top of this game?

I am gathering:

1. Ronnie
    2. Jay Cutler
    3. Arnold
    4. Rich Piana
    5. Levrone/Gaspari/Dorian?

I know the first 3 are in GNC stores.. Will be interesting to see if a current Mr. O can trump past legends in sales, like Ronnie, Arnold and Jay...
    Gaspari products are very popular in canada, same as labrada
    Powerlifting. Bodybuilding. Cooking. Gaming. Tech.

*PC MASTER RACE CREW*
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAr5-cJuwlZV-JzTRa9cfA
    www.twitch.tv.woodhands
    www.twitter.com/woodhandshs

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Jay Cutler shared Cutler Nutrition's photo.
    23 hrs

Cutler Nutrition
    “I want to apologize to everyone that we have heard from and those of you we have not concerning the stock issue of CUTLER Nutrition at GNC. Please be patient. The brand continues to ramp up and I guarantee that you will begin to find what you are looking for in the coming weeks. Sales have been much stronger than even we could have anticipated. Keep going back to GNC for CUTLER. Also, check my schedule to meet up with me at upcoming in-store events.”

Jay Cutler
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It really shocks me that these pros can actually make money off their supps. With all the countless numbers of supplement lines there are how do they expect to make any real money on them? Of all the people that buy supplements, I would guess that only a small amount of them are aware of who these pros are and would buy their products based upon their name recognition.

In my opinion it would make more sense to take a big endorsement paycheck from a big supplement company than to start your own line.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there is no basis for hating on phil for making his own line. No basis for rolling the eyes to the BS he promotes for it. Any amount of justification for hating on the guy for doing what he is doing is just biased bullcrap. You guys aren't mad at heath, you are mad that you live in a society that allows people like phil to take advantage of the gullible population that will buy into a market that is based on poor science and a modern day snake-oil pawn shop.

You think Phil would say that stuff if he knew it didn't make him money? He knows what he has to say to get people to buy his products. He knows its a game.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. That is who is at fault for your anger, not Phil

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ltrrtl218 View Post
    It really shocks me that these pros can actually make money off their supps. With all the countless numbers of supplement lines there are how do they expect to make any real money on them? Of all the people that buy supplements, I would guess that only a small amount of them are aware of who these pros are and would buy their products based upon their name recognition.

In my opinion it would make more sense to take a big endorsement paycheck from a big supplement company than to start your own line.
    think about it. How did the backstreet boys and nsync go Diamond (diamond=10 MILLION albums sold)? Marketing. Its not good music, its catchy, surface, crap that was shoved down the throats of americans in every possible way until people got hooked, familiar and felt like they needed more, not because someone saw talent and the world recognized that they made quality material.

Its more than just ground-level customers buying this stuff. Heath will make money based on the contracts he makes with stores like GNC, vitamin shoppe, amazong, Bodybuilding.com... THOSE are the big-time customers. These guys will get convinced this is a product worth investing in, order promotional fliers, have heath come in for the "opening day," make it an event, a feature, and get their foot in the door with customers. All heath has to do is make these companies want to sell his product, and he will make big bucks. Ground level customers are worth way less than organizations that buy product.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Btw.. according to one of Rommy's posts.. didn't you work in supp sales? Lol
    I don't think I ever really told anyone about that? I actually forgot about it until you just reminded me now!! haha

But it was my own distribution company, selling all makes of supplements. Just an online business, nothing major, just selling locally and then went on line and I don't think I even did it for more than a year as I went into construction and I now have my own construction company, which pays a lot better!

At the end of the day, I eat whole foods, have whey protein in a meal replacement shake which also has water, peanut butter, oats and a banana and that about the most I'll ever take by way of 'supplements'. I don't seem to be much behind anyone else who's taking all sorts so people can make of it what they will
    IG: waldronconstruction

hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys have got to be the stupidest people on this earth. You constantly complain saying the judging is fkd and corrupt and now the 3x Olympia winner is sponsoring the the god damn Olympia you say it's not a conflict of interest because he's not a major sponsor.

Good lord your dumb as bat **** , any other sport in the world would never allow this .
    Lifts at 101 KG BW
    Squat- 190 KG in comp
    Bench- 125 KG in comp, 135kg unofficial
    Deadlift 230 KG in comp

Need cutting motivation? check my thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158485273&pagenumber=

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it very hard to take anyone's rant seriously when they can't even tell the difference between you're and your.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what you're saying is Kai Greene fan's are going to have their panties up their ass when Phil wins this year? They had their panties up their ass for his last 2 wins so it's no difference really.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't wait to ad some gifted supps into my stack

Blade nutrition preworkout
    Arnold iron multi
    Ronnie Coleman beta stim
    Cutler test booster
    Gaspari intra
    Labrada protein

I'm going to really take it to the next level!
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Have you not taken into account the fact that these professional bodybuilders already have a niche market for their product because of their fan base? I'm talking specifically about the individual bodybuilders - Phil Heath fans (lots of gullible kids) are going to buy his supplements just because Phil's named is attached to them. As I said previously, Phil has a huge marketing advantage over his competition because, as the reigning (3 time) Mr Olympia, his supplement line is going to get so much exposure through the Olympia and other outlets. It's bound to sell. It can't NOT sell. Sure, the market is saturated, but the amount of promotion and exposure that Phil's product is going to get due to his Mr Olympia status will give him the edge, making the success of his product inevitable.

chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wolfsburg2 View Post
    I can't wait to ad some gifted supps into my stack

Blade nutrition preworkout
    Arnold iron multi
    Ronnie Coleman beta stim
    Cutler test booster
    Gaspari intra
    Labrada protein

I'm going to really take it to the next level!

Take some Levrone formula and go full blown!

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You really don't understand how cheap it is to mass produce these supplements.

In the movie bigger, faster, stronger the makes his own test booster supplement. Buys all the ingredients in bulk puts them in capsules withu bottles and seals it with a label and everything. Ended up costing $1.60 per bottle of 60 capsules and can seek it for ~$60
    you mad because i'm right?

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is only a few supplement companies in the world that actually build their own manufacturing facility for their products ( ON for example)

Some guy on twitter tweeted phil saying he's gonna drop is ON supps because they have done nothing for him and will go for gifted nutrition.

I called him out on my first paragraph and phil claims he's making all his supplements in how own facility (bull****).

90% of supplement companies buy supplements from the same manufacturer and repackage it with their branding.
    Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    didn't expect that but it does make sense

will be interesting to see if he has the success of someone like Ronnie
    How do you define success when referring to Ronnies Line??????

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/popular-brands.html

Ranked 99 on BB.com.....Lot of Ads dollars spent.....Hype and Athletes don't always translate into sales

Walden Farms ranks higher
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phil talks his supplement line. Interesting.

Gifted Nutrition press conference. Apparently only one guy was asking questions, or something was going on LOL!

Last edited by RockyTheKid; 07-13-2014 at 11:36 AM.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    How do you define success when referring to Ronnies Line??????

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/popular-brands.html

Ranked 99 on BB.com.....Lot of Ads dollars spent.....Hype and Athletes don't always translate into sales

Walden Farms ranks higher
    I was wondering this as well. From just following Ronnie and the line it seems like it's having a hard time catching on, which is totally understandable since the industry is flooded with supp companies already.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScottFlear View Post
    There is only a few supplement companies in the world that actually build their own manufacturing facility for their products ( ON for example)

Some guy on twitter tweeted phil saying he's gonna drop is ON supps because they have done nothing for him and will go for gifted nutrition.

I called him out on my first paragraph and phil claims he's making all his supplements in how own facility (bull****).

90% of supplement companies buy supplements from the same manufacturer and repackage it with their branding.
    He's probably making them in the sense of he buys the pure whey, buys the flavouring and then mixes that chit and packages while a company like ON probably creates their own whey from scratch and adds their flavours/ingredients etc.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hugeaiden View Post
    You guys have got to be the stupidest people on this earth. You constantly complain saying the judging is fkd and corrupt and now the 3x Olympia winner is sponsoring the the god damn Olympia you say it's not a conflict of interest because he's not a major sponsor.

Good lord your dumb as bat **** , any other sport in the world would never allow this .
    Does it even matter if he's not the biggest sponsor? He's gonna have a new company. He's simply not gonna be able to dish out as much money as BSN, Muscletech, Gaspari, etc. Even if he is renting a booth at the Olympia or something, he's not gonna be able to match the money of other established companies. So even if you're thinking he'll wanna somehow pay off the entire panel of judges and the promoter, he doesn't have as much money to do that with as other companies do.

Anyways, I for one am interested in his brand. Not saying for sure whether I'll buy any of it or not, as that is something I can only decide after the products are launched. I'd probably buy it to try of course, but in terms of regularly buying it, there's all sorts of variables that come into play there. The price (especially price per serving), the quality, the dosing of ingredients if that info's available, the effect(in the case of a preworkout), and the taste. We'll just have to see when it comes out.

edit - saw the vids above about the supplement line. Seems legit.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 07-13-2014 at 07:16 PM.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    Phil t

Gifted Nutrition press conference. Apparently only one guy was asking questions, or something was going on LOL!

[Youtube]Uutube]
    hahaha

on his website it just shows a LQ pic of the supplement... no ingredients or even how many servings is in the damn tub lol
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    hahaha

on his website it just shows a LQ pic of the supplement... no ingredients or even how many servings is in the damn tub lol
    "Servings Per Container: ENOUGH"

"Grams of Protein Per Scoop: ENOUGH"

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty weak especially with the hood talk in the gym.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oatmeal Cookie is an interesting option for the first 3 available. No nutrition information yet though.

Me personally, I only do BCAA's intra-workout, creatine post-workout, and a protein shake when I don't feel like cooking a 5th meal for the day (so usually one a day).

Wish him luck on his endeavor, should be interesting. Definitely no "gifted" complaints this year if he wins though. He's obviously not a main sponsor of the O and is basically flying solo. If he were to lose, I can see the cheeky comments already.

Points to me for knowing who the "sourcing" company is for almost all of the re-packaged protein powders. Its a business model that works though I guess.
    It's not about where you are today, but what you're doing right now, to build a better you for tomorrow. - Me

Judge not by the color of my reps but on the content of my posts.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just watched the "press conference" video, definitely just made to look like a press conference and just a commercial. Cheesy as fukk. Anyways good luck to him I personally feel like you have the guys who know what they like and will continue to purchase that stuff and then the guys who look for the cheap/quality ratio and go with that which could change month to month depending on discounts.

TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wish he would have done GIFTED GEAr...cause Id def buy that instead of the same ol protein , pre workout , aminos bla bla bla

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    Wish he would have done GIFTED GEAr...cause Id def buy that instead of the same ol protein , pre workout , aminos bla bla bla
    That's probably where the money is since you've got repeat customers. How often do you need to buy new straps, wraps, etc?
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chadcruz View Post
    Take some Levrone formula and go full blown!
    LevroShock! Experience pure, clean and sustained energy with No proprietary blends!!!
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    You really don't understand how cheap it is to mass produce these supplements.

In the movie bigger, faster, stronger the makes his own test booster supplement. Buys all the ingredients in bulk puts them in capsules withu bottles and seals it with a label and everything. Ended up costing $1.60 per bottle of 60 capsules and can seek it for ~$60
    Not to mention that a lot of these products/companies are not even GMP certified and even if they are, there is still a definite presence of under dosing in terms of "ingredients" in a lot of these overnight products et.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone