Page 167 of 238 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 7111
    Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dannyautrey View Post
    In preparation for my PT test next week, I'm wearing my all black chuck Taylor all stars to work all week (they're easier on the heel cords). I will now appear to be 1" shorter to.the prisoners. I hope I still have command presence.
    Everyone knows its not about length, its about the gurth.

7 hours in watching a construction site only 5 more hours of joy.

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    several of my buddies got into a shoot out a few days ago. Everyone ok

the following day during a foot chase the perp turned around and took a shoot at the officer. thank god he missed

stay safe

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by El Fuerte View Post

the following day during a foot chase the perp turned around and took a shoot at the officer. thank god he missed

stay safe
    Times are changing
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

stay safe
    so many ppl have been in gun fights. must be scary as ****.

or not. U prob dont have time to process the fact that your brain mite get shot.

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Times are changing
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post

or not. U prob dont have time to process the fact that your brain mite get shot.
    im coming up on my third year and I personally know like 6 officers that been in shoot outs.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Feels when the only guy to really assault you on the job dies in a traffic accident 18 odd months later.

im coming up on my third year and I personally know like 6 officers that been in shoot outs.
    Seeing out 5th year, know none..... Move to Straya bruhs.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crazy how many shootings there are these days
    Most older cops wil tell you most retired without even hearing a gun shot
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post

I'd say training and courage kick in. Anger too

Unfortunately where we work it's only a matter of time before we are involved again.

Name all those times to yourself where you should have and could have pulled the trigger. We're only here because the bad guy didn't have the will to kill us.

Scary realization

HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unfortunately where we work it's only a matter of time before we are involved again.

Name all those times to yourself where you should have and could have pulled the trigger. We're only here because the bad guy didn't have the will to kill us.

Scary realization
    Thats what gets me about people who get all up in arms over every shoot. I can tick off scenarios where I would have been justified but didn't do it.

Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Feels when the only guy to really assault you on the job dies in a traffic accident 18 odd months later.

Seeing out 5th year, know none..... Move to Straya bruhs.
    do you even police? lol jk wish it was like that here.

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Crazy how many shootings there are these days
    Most older cops wil tell you most retired without even hearing a gun shot
    I know, I cant imagine in todays age 30 years from now someone saying Ive never fired my gun. Just doesnt seem realistic anymore.

Scary realization
    know those feels all too well. I mean finger on the trigger and all. They dont even realize how close they were to being shot.

Originally Posted by HardCharger23 View Post
    Thats what gets me about people who get all up in arms over every shoot. I can tick off scenarios where I would have been justified but didn't do it.
    yup

saw my buddy yesterday told me her got into a fight with someone during a traffic stop. He said the guy was on drugs and had like 70lbs over him, tased him twice and watched him rip the prongs out. sprayed him after with no effect. he said hes never seen someone get sprayed and still have their eyes open like nothing happened. My friend does ground fighting and said he was able to get him in a rear naked choke. thank god for his training.

be safe out there. The new standard of policing.
    Last edited by El Fuerte; 08-26-2015 at 09:52 AM.

makes a juicebox wet dannyautrey's Avatar
    dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You fkers be safe out there!

Gotta go site in my rifle before Monday. Goin bear huntin Monday, then moose huntin Tuesday. Hopefully by Wednesday, I'll have a few hundred pounds of meat to process.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Getting word 2 city cops dead in my state tonight. Only one on news at the moment but supposedly second died at hospital. Also a state trooper just got killed recently as well.

Both suspects taken into custody.

Stay frosty.. They only getting crazier.

Scary realization
    4 times now I've had people intending on killing me in an ambush. 2 times I survived do to dumb luck as both times they were lying in wait with a shotgun with buckshot and other sh!t happened as I'm arriving which caused them to abandon their plan. Other 2 times survived due to training/experience/tactics.

Can't even count all the near shootings. Those just stand out because its 4 times people intended on ambushing me and it just didn't work out for them. Its a crazy world. The general populous are clueless.

Lesson learned is don't rush to your death. Take it slow and analyze the situation, take the stealth approach when possible, and don't assume routine BS.
    Last edited by guest89; 08-26-2015 at 10:45 PM.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stay safe guys
    LEO

People think this **** is a joke. As if we are some mysterious and brutal dark force. I really don't think people know what this place would look like without us

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you bros must work in the worst ghettos? how can you be getting into so many shoot outs and having all ur other officers also involved with multiple shootouts? if you live in a area where by the time most cops retire they have been involved in multiple shootouts and shootings, i think its time to move.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    you bros must work in the worst ghettos? how can you be getting into so many shoot outs and having all ur other officers also involved with multiple shootouts? if you live in a area where by the time most cops retire they have been involved in multiple shootouts and shootings, i think its time to move.
    Yes, we should definitely just have a "i don't want it to be my problem, i'll leave it to someone else" attitude.

That will definitely help make things safer.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Yes, we should definitely just have a "i don't want it to be my problem, i'll leave it to someone else" attitude.
    This. Never want to know what it feels like to ignore a job and have a colleague get so much as hurt, let alone dead.

Pussies please don't become LEO's.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post

I asked does everyone in here work in the ghetto cuz all the posts about so many shootouts and every cop that reties has been in shootouts. If one has the option to move to a nicer area, that would be the choice.

This. Never want to know what it feels like to ignore a job and have a colleague get so much as hurt, let alone dead.

Australia tho

Australia tho
    Yes, because guns, drugs and violence is restricted to Murica..... Brah, please...

HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know several pussies it's a real shame

HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lone Sheriff unit rolls into the HOA tonight with his blue lights on. I was working traffic at the next intersection over, saw him going in, and rolled behind him. Got the camera up, pulled up with the ambers on, and got out of the car. He asks me, "What's going on?" I tell him I followed him because his lights were on, and asked if he needed help. He looks at his car, and says, "Wow, never turned them off from the last call."

Been having lots of car burglaries in the area. They got three vehicles in one night in our area, and did a couple the next area over. Heard a rumor that they did a car and got a weapon. 11 total in the past couple of weeks, maybe more since I last heard. Always worried about someone surprising them in the act, especially if they are armed now.

Wearing my vest daily.
    *Security Officer Crew*
    *Harley-Davidson Crew*
    Dietary Macros matter. Read the stickies.
    "Losers make excuses, Winners make progress."

TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speaking of guns, my team was working intake and found a loaded hand gun on the waistband of the arrestee before booking. So that means the AO had the arrestee in the backseat of the patrol car hot and my Lt called his department to chew out the AO's supervisor. Lt sent out a bulletin to all departments regarding that he dun goof. Pat them down and be safe.

*San Diego Crew
    *LEO Crew
    *MadNinjaSkills <3
    *I love teddies crew
    *Motorcycle crew

Threads with No Pics? No Problem.

The golden years https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142266051

makes a juicebox wet dannyautrey's Avatar
    dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    50 pushups (could have done a lot more)
    48 situps in 60 seconds
    10 pullups
    8:32 mile (lol..I suck)
    32.68a 200m
    Bodyweight this morning 273lbs.

The mile run suuucked. I've only been running sprints to this point, by I didn't even perform terribly well in the 200m cuz the mile smoked me.

Originally Posted by dannyautrey View Post
    50 pushups (could have done a lot more)
    48 situps in 60 seconds
    10 pullups
    8:32 mile (lol..I suck)
    32.68a 200m
    Bodyweight this morning 273lbs.

The mile run suuucked. I've only been running sprints to this point, by I didn't even perform terribly well in the 200m cuz the mile smoked me.
    Lol 10 pull ups at 275 is crazy.

I did 23 at 250 and got tendinitis. Careful brew

Lol 10 pull ups at 275 is crazy.

I did 23 at 250 and got tendinitis. Careful brew
    23 pullups at 250? Where they dead hang or kipping? I cant even do 1 at 260

23 pullups at 250? Where they dead hang or kipping? I cant even do 1 at 260
    Of course dead hang

Kipping? Tempted to neg for the insult

Of course dead hang

Kipping? Tempted to neg for the insult
    Do they let girls do kipping ones lol?

Do they let girls do kipping ones lol?
    Do you even context? Who is they? And why is sex relevant?

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pew pew
    LEO

Page 167 of 238 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast