Page 205 of 238 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 7111
    Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    How many places have you applied to? Have you tried ABC or DMV?

There's plenty of security companies that want you to have your POST your could apply to. Sucks, but definitely not the end of the road.
    ABC requires normal color vision for california state, at least that's what their *minimum qualifications* state
    http://www.calhr.ca.gov/state-hr-pro...ages/1012.aspx

"color vision must be adequate to successfully perform the job measured by the Ishihara Pseudo-Chromatic Plate Test or for persons failing the Ishihara, the Farnsworth D-15 Arrangement Test"
    I have never passed either test

DMV has investigator positions open, but i guess i don't meet the requirements for their experience section since I have no real world peace officer experience

I have been rejected from State corrections, CHP, County Sheriff, and 3 local PD's

The most frustrating part is no one will answer my question about accepting color deficient applicants until i go through months of testing and interviewing.
    For whatever reason, medical testing is always last -.-

All the private security jobs around here, or at least the ones I have seen pay a lot less than I make now. It is a rough road.
    Always rep fellow military brahs.

Navy Veteran (Feelsgoodman)

Featured in "WE MIRIN'" volume 33 spot #10
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blakliffy View Post
    ABC requires normal color vision for california state, at least that's what their *minimum qualifications* state

"color vision must be adequate to successfully perform the job measured by the Ishihara Pseudo-Chromatic Plate Test or for persons failing the Ishihara, the Farnsworth D-15 Arrangement Test"

DMV has investigator positions open, but i guess i don't meet the requirements for their experience section since I have no real world peace officer experience

I have been rejected from State corrections, CHP, County Sheriff, and 3 local PD's

The most frustrating part is no one will answer my question about accepting color deficient applicants until i go through months of testing and interviewing.

All the private security jobs around here, or at least the ones I have seen pay a lot less than I make now. It is a rough road.
    This is just going off what the DMV Recruiter told me when I was looking around, but you can get an unsworn "investigator" position which has less-strict requirements and is basically like a paid internship or their version of a cadet, forgot what the official title was. But he said they always have a few of them at each office and most of them end up being full time investigators later on, people who for whatever reason couldn't get hired as a regular investigator prior. Might be something to look into. Also, the DMV Investigator that was going through in my academy class had no real world police experience, but that was waived in favor of college experience (could your military experience count similarly? might be something to look into).

Sucks about the places you have applied man. Have you sat down in person to talk to people? You could always ask for an "Off the record" phone call, or in person sit down after you are DQ'd. I would think they would be more willing to address concerns that way opposed to over an email - that was my experience with San Diego PD at least when I was applying there. I also know guys who have been let go from the middle of the process and despite having "connections" in the department, weren't given an explanation. So it's hit and miss.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    This is just going off what the DMV Recruiter told me when I was looking around, but you can get an unsworn "investigator" position which has less-strict requirements and is basically like a paid internship or their version of a cadet, forgot what the official title was. But he said they always have a few of them at each office and most of them end up being full time investigators later on, people who for whatever reason couldn't get hired as a regular investigator prior. Might be something to look into. Also, the DMV Investigator that was going through in my academy class had no real world police experience, but that was waived in favor of college experience (could your military experience count similarly? might be something to look into).

Sucks about the places you have applied man. Have you sat down in person to talk to people? You could always ask for an "Off the record" phone call, or in person sit down after you are DQ'd. I would think they would be more willing to address concerns that way opposed to over an email - that was my experience with San Diego PD at least when I was applying there. I also know guys who have been let go from the middle of the process and despite having "connections" in the department, weren't given an explanation. So it's hit and miss.
    I will definitely check out the dmv stuff, I appreciate that

I've talked to a few different officers and it seems like the people that get in with similar issues to mine have some "score" their exam so they pass.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000)
    so apprently if i get my misdemeanors expunged my grandpa can fly me in to D.C metro. how is being a cop srsly? and how should i train for the physical test?

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AbsAreAbsent View Post
    so apprently if i get my misdemeanors expunged my grandpa can fly me in to D.C metro. how is being a cop srsly? and how should i train for the physical test?
    anything expunged can still be seen by LE, it's just not public record anymore. plus stuff like documented detainments can be seen as well, even if it didn't result in an arrest. can't comment on the experience, but typical cardio / strength shiit. Timed 1.5mi run, max push-ups, sit ups, and possibly pull-ups.
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TylerA120 View Post
    anything expunged can still be seen by LE, it's just not public record anymore. plus stuff like documented detainments can be seen as well, even if it didn't result in an arrest. can't comment on the experience, but typical cardio / strength shiit. Timed 1.5mi run, max push-ups, sit ups, and possibly pull-ups.
    He might have made that comment based on the fact that MPDC overlooks certain misdemeanors, but requires you to have them expunged ahead of time (prolly so the public don't find out the caliber of person they hire, lmao).

He shoudl be more concerned with a background investigator looking at his social media accounts, given the types of posts he makes here.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    He might have made that comment based on the fact that MPDC overlooks certain misdemeanors, but requires you to have them expunged ahead of time (prolly so the public don't find out the caliber of person they hire, lmao).

He shoudl be more concerned with a background investigator looking at his social media accounts, given the types of posts he makes here.
    Well from page one he only appears racists, thinks military brahs are cucks, knows pimps, measures his dick a lot and is a general douchebag.

No, no one will be deleting any of your posts. Good luck with your leo goals in 2017.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post

laughed a little harder than I should lmao

Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Well from page one he only appears racists, thinks military brahs are cucks, knows pimps, measures his dick a lot and is a general douchebag.

No, no one will be deleting any of your posts. Good luck with your leo goals in 2017.
    he's got dat dere skreet knowledge
    Frank Zane

StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongVision is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been a city cop for 3 years but just got my conditional with a Sheriffs Dept. Can't wait for this new opportunity!

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Blakliffy View Post

Buy the fkn IR contact for about $300 you'll pass any color exam you would ever want. Not that I would know this firsthand

Start calling optometrists to see if the do the infrared contacts. Dont hang up LE yet
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    I expunge post history
    for a small fee
    of tree fitty
    for aspiring LE
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    I expunge post history
    for a small fee
    of tree fitty
    for aspiring LE
    U wot?

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    U wot?
    I delete **** for money so people can become cops?
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    I delete **** for money so people can become cops?
    Ur the worst.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Puni is IA
    LEO

biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hit 1 year last week. Off probation. 👍🏻
    LEO

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Detective Jerry Walker, Little Elm PD.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/police-s...-elm/386828821
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ugh. 7 years bros. Mite look to get off patrol soon methinks.

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Buy the fkn IR contact for about $300 you'll pass any color exam you would ever want. Not that I would know this firsthand

Start calling optometrists to see if the do the infrared contacts. Dont hang up LE yet
    wottt, never heard those. Only the glasses. I have my ophthalmology follow up tomorrow afternoon, so I will ask about that. tyty

Registered Loser jeromethechicken's Avatar
    jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't ever take advice from Memcop. He's a horrible human being and a pathological liar. Biggo is barely a cop. Turtle is a phucking Canuck. Nico is a damn rookie.
    #53 1\*

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." Arnold Schwarzenegger

jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeromethechicken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=nightmare69;1479555321]RIP Detective Jerry Walker, Little Elm PD.

[url]http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/police

This year is picking up where last year left off. FML
    #53 1\*

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." Arnold Schwarzenegger

This year is picking up where last year left off. FML
    #53 1\*

I've been away too long. I don't even know what I'm doing on here anymore.
    #53 1\*

Originally Posted by jeromethechicken View Post
    Don't ever take advice from Memcop. He's a horrible human being and a pathological liar. Biggo is barely a cop. Turtle is a phucking Canuck. Nico is a damn rookie.

Feelz
    LEO

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post

Feelz
    Lel. You know I still love you.
    #53 1\*

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well that escalated.......slowly

Originally Posted by memcop View Post

I have a follow up on feb 2 with the eye doc again. She said she is going to look into those things for me.

You are a hero.

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any of you guys follow Officer401 on youtube?
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any brothers working the inauguration or know anyone who is? I'm wondering how much are they paying.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    Any brothers working the inauguration or know anyone who is? I'm wondering how much are they paying.
    Know of a few state troopers that were sent to DC and deputized as special agents under the USSS throughout the inaugural events. As far as the pay though, no idea. There's some 28,000 LEOs working in DC today.
    Frank Zane