Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2150
    DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bradandblake View Post
    I bet you are. Low calories plus intense workout = DOMs city. The morning breakfast was perfect imo.
    that was pre/post/breakfast and then a snack around 9:30am

lunch will be a salad with 6 ounces of grilled chicken. Then i may need to take it easy - headed to bonefish tonight. but i can always get a steamed or grilled piece of fish - no butter no oil and some steamed veggies..... I am very interested to see the scale tomorrow - i worked my fcuk'n a$$ this week.

yeah, I am a bit beat today. I may wake up tomorrow and say IJDGAF

Originally Posted by MooseTequila View Post
    Well Doc, at least your team allows pictures to swing the bat ( @ Dave)
    1 does and 1 team doesn't. LOL Phillies/Yankees phan.........
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3:45 PM - feeling all sorts of DOMS and a little beat up. Can feel a rest day coming tomorrow. I guess it depends on the quality of tonight's sleep and the effects of today's food.

Speaking of which. Pre-dinner:
    Calories: 1,917 : 167C / 209P / 49F

Post Dinner should bring me in around:
    Calories: 2,733 : 229C / 261P / 75F (that's with 2 glasses of red at dinner......should help with the sleep )
    Last edited by DocJekyll; 08-06-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    - Frank Zane

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will probably lower the volume some for next weeks weekday sessions.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by DocJekyll View Post
    3:45 PM - feeling all sorts of DOMS and a little beat up. Can feel a rest day coming tomorrow. I guess it depends on the quality of tonight's sleep and the effects of today's food.

Post Dinner should bring me in around:
    Calories: 2,733 : 229C / 261P / 75F (that's with 2 glasses of red at dinner......should help with the sleep )
    Ha .... I'm not surprised that you're a little beat up
    You killed the Monday and the Wednesday so I thought you were going to miss your Thursday am session after the big night before but no ..... hit the snooze at 4:20 and still got up at 4:30 for 50+ sets and a half hour of cardio

What red are you drinking?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I will probably lower the volume some for next weeks weekday sessions.

Ha .... I'm not surprised that you're a little beat up
    You killed the Monday and the Wednesday so I thought you were going to miss your Thursday am session after the big night before but no ..... hit the snooze at 4:20 and still got up at 4:30 for 50+ sets and a half hour of cardio

What red are you drinking?

Ya, it was a pretty intense week. Still got my cardio in this morning; but i ate a lot higher than expected last night; the body just wanted it.

I prefer Amarone But I always enjoy a good Cali Cab (Caymus is one of my favorites). What did you uncork last week?
    - Frank Zane

Friday: AM Cardio, Week in Review

4:45 AM - Home Gym
    Amino Fuel - 3T
    OEP - 2 Caps

Treadmill for the am cardio.

LISS - 10 mins
    HITT - 20 mins
    LISS - 30 mins

4.94 miles
    Estimated Burn: 893 calories

I felt really good this morning during my run. Amped up the HIIT a bit, as I felt real soft/light on my feet and as if I could run forever. One of those mornings. Walked off drenched and refreshed.

Morning Weight: 188.0
    7 Day Average : 189.0

Yesterday's Macros:
    Calories: 2,948
    Carbs: 232
    Pro: 265
    Fat: 89
    Sodium: 4,097
    Water: 1.75 gallons
    Wine: 2 glasses ( sanity)

Week in Review:
    A pretty productive week back in the gym. It made me realize just how much i missed it while i was off; as well as how much i need it to function. I got a great sleep last night so cardio was a breeze this morning - no rest needed. I think I am going to pop back up around 3k for the weekend and next week; minus maybe a low day if needed. The scale is cooperating but i am still a bit depleted. I would like to get a real good pump on Saturday and Sunday of this weekend to start the workout week.

The Attack:
    Saturday: AM: Chest and Triceps Afternoon: Cardio
    Sunday: Am: Back and Biceps Afternoon: Cardio
    Monday: AM: Legs and Delts PM: Meeting
    Tuesday: AM Cardio
    Wednesday: AM: Chest, Back and Arms PM: Cardio
    Thursday: AM: Legs and Delts
    Friday: Cardio

Diet: 3k plus - clean
    Focus: Eating while maintaining a lower sodium diet. This really seems to be an issue for me. But when i apply myself i get there. Other than that, just blasting away in the gym all weekend and all week long!

My oldest is staying back this weekend to maintain his PA social calendar :rollseyes: so just as i did two weeks ago; i get a nice one on one weekend with my youngest at the beach. Really looking forward to this time with him. He spent all week with us and this will be a nice cap to it!

Wheels up at 1pm sharp!
    Last edited by DocJekyll; 08-07-2015 at 04:37 AM.
    - Frank Zane

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya, it was a pretty intense week. Still got my cardio in this morning; but i ate a lot higher than expected last night; the body just wanted it.

I prefer Amarone But I always enjoy a good Cali Cab (Caymus is one of my favorites). What did you uncork last week?
    Nice choice!

I drank this:

from the winery that was declared the winery of the year for 2014-15.

and no un-corking! Most Aussie premium wines come with a stelvin seal now

The Attack:
    Saturday: AM: Chest and Triceps Afternoon: Cardio
    Sunday: Am: Back and Biceps Afternoon: Cardio
    Monday: AM: Legs and Delts PM: Meeting
    Tuesday: AM Cardio
    Wednesday: AM: Chest, Back and Arms PM: Cardio
    Thursday: AM: Legs and Delts
    Friday: Cardio
    So where's the rest day?

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Sticking with the hometown favorite i see. Very nice choice - that is certainly a red that would suit my palate. Aussie wines have become quite tasty over the years.

So how was it????!?!??

Ya, we still don't care enough about the endangered cork around these parts. Although i do see more and more twist offs these days. The Italians will never bottle with anything but.

No rest today and i see no rest in the near future.........
    - Frank Zane

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Love the cardio... you don't play any games Doc, thats a lot of time spent pushing the blood flow.

BTW you started something, ordered some Jekyll and Hyde today to do a 1/2 scoop stack next week... should be interesting.
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

Thanks Moose. Nothing like a good morning shirt ringer. I still have OEP with 1,3 in it...so makes for a fun time during HIIT.

I like the Hyde. It kicks in very fast and is just in your face for a good part of the session. I am using it in conjunction with both postjyms. I still like the ingredients in the postjym recovery matrix...the other can be handled with any old dextrose...

I looked at jekyll - wasn't sure what i didnt like about it. there was some reason though...... let me know how it works out for you. I am a stim junkie at heart
    - Frank Zane

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bought into the write up about J pumps and H stim and how being stacked helped. I also read that they have a lot of the same stim's so I don't need to go nuts... I figure 1/2 and 1/2 would be interesting... plus I love the flavor, like drinking a Jolly Rancher (sour apple) making my inner child happy!
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

hahaha, ya these supps have come a long, long way in the flavor dept. I usually like to pick my stim w/ the other proper ingredients in them - but that is hard to do at times.

Sometimes i get most in the stim and then just add a pump/n.o. agent..... As your body grows tolerant you need to stop, start, switch, swap...you get it. Just make sure your not over dosing the stim. NOT FUN.
    - Frank Zane

hahaha, ya these supps have come a long, long way in the flavor dept. I usually like to pick my stim w/ the other proper ingredients in them - but that is hard to do at times.

Sometimes i get most in the stim and then just add a pump/n.o. agent..... As your body grows tolerant you need to stop, start, switch, swap...you get it. Just make sure your not over dosing the stim. NOT FUN.
    BEEN THERE!!! Back in 03 I was drinking lots of (forgot the brand) that had Ephedra loaded in it. I was drinking like 4 a day. During a workout I started getting heart butterflies... so I took a break on the sofa at the gym... heart was still freaking out. Jumped on my bagger and rode home quickly, took a cold shower (Like I thought that would help...SMH) some 2 hrs later heart was still spazzing out... finally got back to normal... then years later I read how peeps were stroking out on this chit. So yeah... I am fairly cautious. Don't get me started on talking bout St John's Wart and how I got freaking lock jaw!!! LOL... I can laugh about this chit now... not so much back then
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just killed it this week Doc. Enjoy the beach and time with your youngest. I'm finding I'm loving the 1 on 1 time with the kids when I get it.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

BEEN THERE!!! Back in 03 I was drinking lots of (forgot the brand) that had Ephedra loaded in it. I was drinking like 4 a day. During a workout I started getting heart butterflies... so I took a break on the sofa at the gym... heart was still freaking out. Jumped on my bagger and rode home quickly, took a cold shower (Like I thought that would help...SMH) some 2 hrs later heart was still spazzing out... finally got back to normal... then years later I read how peeps were stroking out on this chit. So yeah... I am fairly cautious. Don't get me started on talking bout St John's Wart and how I got freaking lock jaw!!! LOL... I can laugh about this chit now... not so much back then
    Yea, that sounds about right. I have had my issues washing stims down with red bull and then using another red bull as an intraworkout drink

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Just killed it this week Doc. Enjoy the beach and time with your youngest. I'm finding I'm loving the 1 on 1 time with the kids when I get it.
    Thanks Dave. Will do. We are trying to decide what's for dinner tonigh. Lol. Major decision. At 10 the kid eats anything and everything; but prefers "real" food. Spoiled little palate he has.

Yes funny right? The older they get the one on one time is becoming more important to me (and them). We get a chance to truly reconnect. It's a very nice feeling. I'm a pretty open minded guy, so it's free-range for them when we hang.

Anyway, ya. It was a good week and I feel pretty rested ATM. looking to smash some $hit up tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by DocJekyll; 08-07-2015 at 12:45 PM.
    - Frank Zane

Saturday: AM session chest and triceps

7:30 AM - Rise and Shine
    Hyde - 1 scoop
    Amino Fuel - 3T

7:45 AM - Strong Island Gym
    Red Bull - intra (Moose Inspired)

Liss - 5 minutes

HS Incline Press s/s pec dec
    1 pps +25 x 16 / 90 x 16
    1 pps +35 x 12 / 105 x 12
    2 pps x 8 / 105 x 10
    2 pps +10 x 6 / 105 x 10
    2 pps x 7 / 120 x 9
    1 pps +35 x 10 / 135x 8

HS Decline s/s double crunch
    2 pps x 14 / 120 x 14
    2 pps +25 x 11 / 130 x 12
    2 pps +35 x 9 / 130 x 10
    3 pps x 8 / 120 x 12
    3 pps x 8 / 120 x 12
    2 pps +25 x 11 / 130 x 14

Incline DB Press s/s DB Flyes
    80 x 6 / 30 x 10
    60 x 8 / 30 x 10
    60 x 7 / 30 x 10
    55 x 8 / 30 x 8
    55 x 8 / 30 x 8
    60 x 6 / 30 x 8

Chest was pretty much spent at this point. On to some blood flow work.

Cables (FST - 7)
    50 x 12
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    40 x 10
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    Superb pump.
    I was getting very hungry at this point.

V-bar Press pressdown s/s scoops
    130 x 12 / 25 x 10
    140 x 10 / 25 x 10
    150 x 9 / 25 x 10
    160 x 8 / 25 x 10
    170 x 7 / 25 x 10
    150 x 10 drop 120 x 8 drop 100 x 8 drop 80 x 12 / 25 x 14

Skulls s/s CG Press
    70 x 10 / 70 x 12
    70 x 8 / 70 x 8
    70 x 8 / 70 x 8
    70 x 8 / 70 x 6

French Press s/s Seated Calves
    55 x 12 / 50 x 30
    60 x 10 / 70 x 25
    60 x 10 / 90 x 20
    60 x 10 / 90 x 22

Rope Press-down s/s push ups
    70 x 16 / BW x 12
    80 x 10 / BW x/ 8
    90 x 9 / BW x 8
    70 x 10 / BW x 6

Toast.
    At
    Stairs of HELL - 25 minutes - intervals.
    3.15 miles climbed and jogged

Postjym
    Muscle milk pro 100

Morning Weight: 186.6
    7 Day Average:

Yesterday's calories came in around 3,300. Time to get some sun.

Have a nice Saturday Gents.
    - Frank Zane

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Furk man, time under tension anyone?

I just punched the clock today.

Originally Posted by trickyB View Post
    Furk man, time under tension anyone?

I just punched the clock today.
    Lol. Wanted more but I got ravenous half way thru. Lost energy and pooped out.
    - Frank Zane

Lol. Wanted more but I got ravenous half way thru. Lost energy and pooped out.
    You sir are not normal (obvious DUH)

Enjoy your fun in the sun, you have beyond earned it per usual...
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

Sunday: AM sessio - Back and Biceps

6:30 am - up and at it. I really got after some food yesterday and ate just over 4k calories. Totally clean; but as usually a bit saltier than it should have been.

Hyde - 1 1/2 scoops
    Amino Fuel - 3T

7:00 am - NY GYM

LISS - 5 minutes

HS high row s/s HS low rev row
    1 pps +25 x 16 / 1 pps +25 x 14
    1 pps +35 x 14 / 1 pps +35 x 10
    2 pps x 14 / 2 pps x 10
    2 pps +25 x 12 / 2 pps +10 x 10
    2 pps +35 x 10 / 2 pps +10 x 9
    3 pps x 9 / 2 pps +10 x 9
    3 pps +25 x 7 / 2 pps +10 x 8
    3 pps x 9 / 2 pps +25 x 8

HS high rev row s/s HS low row
    2 pps x 12 / 2 pps x 12
    2 pps +25 x 7 / 2 pps +25 x 8
    2 pps +35 x 5 / 2 pps +25 x 9
    2 pps +10 x 8 / 2 pps +35 x 8
    2 pps +10 x 7 / 2 pps +35 x 7
    2 pps x 8 / 2 pps +35 x 7
    2 pps x 10 / 2 pps x 10

WG Lat Pulldown s/s Seated Cable Rope Rows
    135 x 10 / 105 x 10
    150 x 9 / 120 x 8
    165 x 8 / 120 x 8
    165 x 8 / 105 x 8
    180 x 6 / 105 x 8
    150 x 10 / 105 x 10

DB Rows s/s WG Pull-ups
    100 x 9 / BW x 10
    115 x 8 / BW x 7
    120 x 6 / BW x 5
    125 x 6 / BW x 5

DB curls s/s Machine pullovers
    30 x 12 / 180 x 12
    35 x 10 / 195 x 10
    40 x 8 / 210 x 8
    45 x 7 / 210 x 8
    50 x 6 / 210 x 9
    40 x 8 / 210 x 8
    35 x 9 /195 x 8

Cambered Curls s/s Straight Arm Push down (Rope)
    50 x 14 / 90 x 14
    60 x 10 / 100 x 10
    70 x 8 / 110 x 10
    80 x 6 / 110 x 8
    50 x 14 / 90 x 14

Preachers s/s X-body Hammers
    45 x 12 / 30 x 8
    55 x 10 / 30 x 8
    65 x 8 / 30 x 8
    65 x 8 / 30 x 8
    55 x 8 drop 45 x8 / 30 x 8

Stairs - 25 minutes - intervals

Carbs force - 1/3 bottle.
    Muscle Milk Pro

Morning Weight: 189.8
    7 day average:

Yesterday's Macros:
    Calories: 4,063
    Carbs: 356
    Protein: 294
    Fat: 105.5

Wifey's b-day today. Have to go make some breakfast in bed or poolside. Whichever the case may be.

Have a nice Sunday!
    - Frank Zane

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great couple of sessions, huge volume and food to match it. Enjoy the wife's special day.

You sir are not normal (obvious DUH)

Enjoy your fun in the sun, you have beyond earned it per usual...
    Yes, far from normal. Lol.

Thanks Moose. Was a real nice weekend. I ate like a hog though. Water weight will be thru the roof tomorrow. I'm gonna need some big cardio sessions.
    - Frank Zane

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Great couple of sessions, huge volume and food to match it. Enjoy the wife's special day.

Thanks Tim. Kids and I did our best. Hoping she enjoyed her day as much as we did.
    - Frank Zane

Sunday Night Planning

Scale held pretty well over the weekend and I was able to get a lot of good volume in. Birthday celebration pushed the calories, sodium and carbs way up today. I havent been able to get any "real" afternoon cardio in lately on Saturday or Sunday. Unless you count body surfing for an hour yesterday.

I am going to hydrate my a$$ off for the rest of the night and hope to pull some of this sodium out of me before tomorrow morning. I feel a bit bloated.

Regardless, I ate to grow this weekend.

Tomorrow: AM leg and delts PM business meeting.
    Tuesday: AM cardio
    Wednesday: AM upper body PM Cardio
    Thursday: AM lower body
    Friday: AM cardio
    - Frank Zane

bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Regardless, I ate to grow this weekend.
    No doubt. You are doing it right. Its nice to see others implement plans and to put them into action. I have regained hope in the human race. LOL jk.

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beauty back and bi session Doc! Sounds like a great bday for the wifey and family. Sounds like some big gainz with the weekend diet!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

Lawdy... so much supersets... so much time over or under a bar, always impressive.

Enjoy the voiding!
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

Sticking with the hometown favorite i see. Very nice choice - that is certainly a red that would suit my palate. Aussie wines have become quite tasty over the years.

So how was it????!?!??

Ya, we still don't care enough about the endangered cork around these parts. Although i do see more and more twist offs these days. The Italians will never bottle with anything but.
    Yep, that wine is grown and made about an hour's drive from my house, and it was very, very nice .... made to be complex and drinkable as a young wine
    Pretty much all Australian wines are sold in Stelvins now to prevent spoilage but they did say that they still cork the bottle for anything they sell into the US market

HS Incline Press s/s pec dec
    1 pps +25 x 16 / 90 x 16
    1 pps +35 x 12 / 105 x 12
    2 pps x 8 / 105 x 10
    2 pps +10 x 6 / 105 x 10
    2 pps x 7 / 120 x 9
    1 pps +35 x 10 / 135x 8

Incline DB Press s/s DB Flyes
    80 x 6 / 30 x 10
    60 x 8 / 30 x 10
    60 x 7 / 30 x 10
    55 x 8 / 30 x 8
    55 x 8 / 30 x 8
    60 x 6 / 30 x 8

Chest was pretty much spent at this point. On to some blood flow work.
    Those are two massive supersets ... pecs would have been pumped to the max
    Big session for back and bis today. You've got me thinking that I should plan on spending 90 minutes in the gym on a weekend day ... usually I congratulate myself after I've done a good 60 minutes

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi Doc hows the summer been treating you Looking in good shape in your Avi
    My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148017503&welcome=true
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jonthetrain

Originally Posted by bradandblake View Post
    No doubt. You are doing it right. Its nice to see others implement plans and to put them into action. I have regained hope in the human race. LOL jk.
    Thanks man. I get grinding away at it. I hate to rush summer away; but i can't help to still feel like i am bouncing around some. I want to work on my legs; but that isnt happening without added calories - a lot of added calories.

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Beauty back and bi session Doc! Sounds like a great bday for the wifey and family. Sounds like some big gainz with the weekend diet!
    It was a nice day. Weather cooperated and we did our best to make sure she didnt raise a finger. Sessions have been good lately. Sleep and food certainly helps.

Lawdy... so much supersets... so much time over or under a bar, always impressive.

Enjoy the voiding!
    Thanks Boss!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Yep, that wine is grown and made about an hour's drive from my house, and it was very, very nice .... made to be complex and drinkable as a young wine
    Pretty much all Australian wines are sold in Stelvins now to prevent spoilage but they did say that they still cork the bottle for anything they sell into the US market

Those are two massive supersets ... pecs would have been pumped to the max
    Big session for back and bis today. You've got me thinking that I should plan on spending 90 minutes in the gym on a weekend day ... usually I congratulate myself after I've done a good 60 minutes
    Yes, if it opens up as well as it reads; then i can imagine it was pretty tasty. I do enjoy red wine!

The pecs were pretty well pumped and toast by the end of that set. i am running about 2.5 hours on Saturday and Sunday each. ;D
    - Frank Zane

Originally Posted by jonnyboy44 View Post
    Hi Doc hows the summer been treating you Looking in good shape in your Avi
    hey jon! How have you been? Hope all is well. Summer has been great so far. Good weather once we got past June. Been at the beach every weekend and I am taking a week off to spend some more time there with my boys in 2 weeks!

thanks for popping in.
    - Frank Zane