Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long will it take?

I'm around 18-20%bf and am wondering how long it Would take to lose 5% bodyfat? I'm 15 years old (dOnt know if it matters but heard something about faster metabolism when your Young and growing etc? Does this also affect faster fat lose? Anyway to some information i lift 3-5 Times' a week and do HIIT 2 Times à week. I drink 1 gallon of Water per day and am On a 300-500 calorie deficit i weight 70kg thanks.

Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 gallon of water is not enough, train more often more intensive, Eat clean, count your carbs and eat less sugar as possible. Sugar Decrease Testosterone which will make it harder for you to go down in weight and as well gain muscle.

But whatever you do, do not stop eating, just eat regularly as you do now, but more healthy fats like olive oil.
    do 1-2 cardio sessions each weak, the rest of the weak you just do intensive weight lifting with maximum 10 second rest period between sets, and max 1 min rest between different workouts. But as they say Abs are made in the kitchen so eat healthy.

Originally Posted by DizzyMunky View Post
    1 gallon of water is not enough, train more often more intensive, Eat clean, count your carbs and eat less sugar as possible. Sugar Decrease Testosterone which will make it harder for you to go down in weight and as well gain muscle.

But whatever you do, do not stop eating, just eat regularly as you do now, but more healthy fats like olive oil.
    do 1-2 cardio sessions each weak, the rest of the weak you just do intensive weight lifting with maximum 10 second rest period between sets, and max 1 min rest between different workouts. But as they say Abs are made in the kitchen so eat healthy.
    Are these short 10 second rest periods between sets more beneficial for keeping/gaining strength and maintain muscle or for better fat lose?

DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DizzyMunky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Swotty View Post
    Are these short 10 second rest periods between sets more beneficial for keeping/gaining strength and maintain muscle or for better fat lose?
    well for those who are bulking needs more rest between reps to let the blood flow into the muscle, but for you its most beneficial to do your workouts intensive with almost no rest. This will help you burn fat and as well gain muscle. The point here is to give the muscles Lots of stress and preventing the muscles from recovering during your workout, so keep your muscles in tensions as long as possible during your workouts. i've been doing this for 2 years now and it works great for me.

well for those who are bulking needs more rest between reps to let the blood flow into the muscle, but for you its most beneficial to do your workouts intensive with almost no rest. This will help you burn fat and as well gain muscle. The point here is to give the muscles Lots of stress and preventing the muscles from recovering during your workout, so keep your muscles in tensions as long as possible during your workouts. i've been doing this for 2 years now and it works great for me.
    So basiclly what you mean is i can both Burn fat and gain muscle On a cut? I thought it wasnt possible to gain muscle but yeh i guess your saying i should do The rep thing With very low rest to shock My muscles and having them forced to react?

WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lift heavy, Drink water, eat 500 cals under maintenance and you will lose weight.

A gallon of water is a lot of water already imo, when my piss is clear I stop, there is simply no need for further water intake

Originally Posted by Swotty View Post
    So basiclly what you mean is i can both Burn fat and gain muscle On a cut? I thought it wasnt possible to gain muscle but yeh i guess your saying i should do The rep thing With very low rest to shock My muscles and having them forced to react?
    Yes its very possible to gain muscle while cutting