Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation breaking barriers.

16 years old and its the "off season" for wrestling. Naturally I'm strong and right now I've been reduced to all bodyweight exercises short of a pair of 8 pound dumb bells, a swing set that makes a make shift pull up bar, chairs for decline atlas etc, a broom that I use for bodyweight rows, a bar with about 55 lbs total on it, a tire that weighs about 175 and a passion to use anything to get fit. I do about 200 push ups a day with different variations and I do X amount of sit ups depending on how I feel. During the school year Marine recruiters come in with a pull up bar and challenge us to do 20 in a row. For the last 2 years I've gotten within 5 reps of 20. They want full extent I on with no assistance from the legs. My problem is that I'll go up to do my pull ups when I try to go for reps and I just can't do anything past 5 now. I feel like its a mental thing mostly like its so easy to just let go. But I need to make it feel not so awkward when I get up there. If you have any help that'd be great and by the end I want to make 20 be a warm up and do things like type writers and muscle ups and front levers.

TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You're not strong nor are you in good shape.....

4'11", 110 lbs does not make good reading.

Eat like a horse and aim to put on mass in the next few years.

Originally Posted by Mootoogamer View Post
    16 years old and its the "off season" for wrestling. Naturally I'm strong and right now I've been reduced to all bodyweight exercises short of a pair of 8 pound dumb bells, a swing set that makes a make shift pull up bar, chairs for decline atlas etc, a broom that I use for bodyweight rows, a bar with about 55 lbs total on it, a tire that weighs about 175 and a passion to use anything to get fit. I do about 200 push ups a day with different variations and I do X amount of sit ups depending on how I feel. During the school year Marine recruiters come in with a pull up bar and challenge us to do 20 in a row. For the last 2 years I've gotten within 5 reps of 20. They want full extent I on with no assistance from the legs. My problem is that I'll go up to do my pull ups when I try to go for reps and I just can't do anything past 5 now. I feel like its a mental thing mostly like its so easy to just let go. But I need to make it feel not so awkward when I get up there. If you have any help that'd be great and by the end I want to make 20 be a warm up and do things like type writers and muscle ups and front levers.

Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mootoogamer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheMadPhysicist View Post
    You're not strong nor are you in good shape.....

4'11", 110 lbs does not make good reading.

Eat like a horse and aim to put on mass in the next few years.
    Ok that's great you can judge me and not give good advice 👍👌 thanks. This is why I hate this website. Its loaded with a whole bunch of testosterone loaded jackasses.
    Twitter: @Sparky_113_
    Instagram:
    ********:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:

Pinterest: Brent Marker
    app.trainheroic.com
    #TeamCNHSAtheletes
    #TeamBodyweightWarriors
    #BashNation

TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000) TheMadPhysicist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No, i am not judging you at all bro, please don't take offence of criticism, i am simply stating at your height of 4 ft 11 and weighing in at 118... you are not strong. My advise is to help you achieve that, not to discourage you at all....

I am not strong at all either, someone telling me that will only motivate me to work harder.

As i wrote, eat a lot more, pack on some lean mass and when you reach about 160+ lbs then you'll see the difference in being strong, and being deluded at your weight and height....there is no offence intended.

Originally Posted by Mootoogamer View Post
    Ok that's great you can judge me and not give good advice ���� thanks. This is why I hate this website. Its loaded with a whole bunch of testosterone loaded jackasses.
    Last edited by TheMadPhysicist; 07-10-2014 at 02:53 AM.

Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If ya got 8 lb DBs, try out some high rep rear delt flys they don't require a lot of weight
    but they work your whole upper back and can improve some musc endurance for pullups

as for everything else, it just takes some time, put in the work and you will get there eventually

Originally Posted by TheMadPhysicist View Post
    No, i am not judging you at all bro, please don't take offence of criticism, i am simply stating at your height of 4 ft 11 and weighing in at 118... you are not strong. My advise is to help you achieve that, not to discourage you at all....

I am not strong at all either, someone telling me that will only motivate me to work harder.

As i wrote, eat a lot more, pack on some lean mass and when you reach about 160+ lbs then you'll see the difference in being strong, and being deluded at your weight and height....there is no offence intended.
    Unless it was pound for pounds. and I'm sorry that I got that way.
    Twitter: @Sparky_113_
    Instagram:
    ********:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:

Pinterest: Brent Marker
    app.trainheroic.com
    #TeamCNHSAtheletes
    #TeamBodyweightWarriors
    #BashNation

TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so pull up's... exercises like this are funny where you'll lose reps very quickly by taking time off.. Hit em consistently, if your number was 5 yesterday, go for 6 today- once you reach that aim for 7... all about progress..

Respect for using whatever resources you can find for bettering yourself.. keep at it.

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd suggest you to search harder variations of the movement you're doing now. Try to go from normal push ups to one arm push ups and handstand push ups. You can progress from bodyweight squats to pistol squats. There's a bunch of things you can do that doesn't require a normal gym. Upper body is relatively easy to train if you have a pull up bar (or a branch etc.) and a piece of rope. You can do bodyweight tricep extensions, curls, facepulls, rear dealt flyes etc. You don't need much equiment if you have imagination.

Though barbell training would be preferable option it isn't the only one.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)