Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: female libido

MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

female libido

Is there even such a thing? or is it really just a myth? Are all women thrill seekers who can only enjoy sex with a stranger for the first three months(not to generalize i'm sure 1% arent)? Then after that its on to , stomach cramps, tired, work, headache, bleeding, the kids, the dog, parents, the moon is falling, infection, its raining, too much stress, its cold, too many crickets outside, bills, Birth control, cough, bloated, or any other excuse they have available in the repertoire?

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why don't you research how to make your girlfriend squirt? I'm sure that will blow her mind.

How about an intense anal orgasm?

You already made this type of post. Are you trolling, or just complaining in a separate thread? Try initiating, if that doesn't work, do something you know will turn her on. If that doesn't work, lie next to her while she's ready her book and start solo, see where it goes. Either way, you'll get to finish and then can roll over and go to sleep.
    It's not about where you are today, but what you're doing right now, to build a better you for tomorrow. - Me

Judge not by the color of my reps but on the content of my posts.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she's making up excuses to get out of sex, you're probably bad at it.

When you can properly lay the pipe to a woman, you won't be able to keep her off of you. She'll want it constantly. Sorry bruh.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MANBEAR2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok I guess thats what i was looking for. From what I read online its normal for couples to have sex 1 time per each week. Not everyday... I've only just discovered this today. I thought it was normal for a married couple to have sex daily but GUESS what statistics show that that is FAR FAR from the truth. AND IM pretty sure its not the men that are pushing the women off of them because they only want to do it once a week?

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    If she's making up excuses to get out of sex, you're probably bad at it.

When you can properly lay the pipe to a woman, you won't be able to keep her off of you. She'll want it constantly. Sorry bruh.
    I think this is the most common logic the guy sucks at it.. more foreplay.. more kissing.. more spicing. When in reality hardly any women wants to actually have sex more than once a week. Once in an established loving relationship.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/09/sexl...vey.php?page=9

Here please read this article and quit assuming that I'm bad at sex. Married women literally hate sex. "It is sad to see that half of the women polled described their sex lives as DEPRESSING, EMNARASSING or a FAQKING HASSEL.

According to statistics, living in a sexless marriage is VERY common

WTF my life is really over I may as well just quit my job and move to the beach what the hell am i doing working my ass off?

ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZWallz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MANBEAR2012 View Post

Here please read this article and quit assuming that I'm bad at sex. Married women literally hate sex. "It is sad to see that half of the women polled described their sex lives as DEPRESSING, EMNARASSING or a FAQKING HASSEL.
    you've been in a relationship for 3 months. you're not married.

Registered User DatTrolololsong's Avatar
    DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    According to statistics, living in a sexless marriage is VERY common

WTF my life is really over I may as well just quit my job and move to the beach what the hell am i doing working my ass off?
    My wife and I bone like 1 time every 2 weeks. Sucks.

Wedding cake is the worst libido killer in the world
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

Originally Posted by ZWallz View Post
    you've been in a relationship for 3 months. you're not married.
    What the hell would I get married for if I know for a fact there is a 50% chance I will never have sex for the rest of my life unless I cheat. In which case I will lose a lot of assets that I have worked my ass off to get mostly to impress a woman?

Originally Posted by DatTrolololsong View Post
    My wife and I bone like 1 time every 2 weeks. Sucks.

Wedding cake is the worst libido killer in the world
    Yea its pretty sad but I'm starting to believe women will have sex with you just to get a ring then just say **** im finally done having sex now that I have him by the balls.

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most husbands also can't give their wives orgasms, multiples, or variations in one go. Something like 15 different kinds for a female.. 15!!!! I'd be fuk'ing depressed too to find out I can O 15 different ways and my partner can't manage 1.

Many married couples have reduced sex than newlyweds because kids and life gets in the way. Its not so easy to fuk in the kitchen or in the family room on the couch if your kids are in the next / same room. Sex takes a back seat to children most of the time.

Seriously.. low libido can be caused be stress, we covered this. Either step up your game to get her revved again, or quit and go elsewhere. The continual whining isn't helping you.
    It's not about where you are today, but what you're doing right now, to build a better you for tomorrow. - Me

DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatTrolololsong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea its pretty sad but I'm starting to believe women will have sex with you just to get a ring then just say **** im finally done having sex now that I have him by the balls.
    Women are imperfect creatures. They simply do not desire sex like we do. I am trying to convince her just to do it to make me happy bc I can't be happy with out. Handjob if she's too tired
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Most husbands also can't give their wives orgasms, multiples, or variations in one go. Something like 15 different kinds for a female.. 15!!!! I'd be fuk'ing depressed too to find out I can O 15 different ways and my partner can't manage 1.

Many married couples have reduced sex than newlyweds because kids and life gets in the way. Its not so easy to fuk in the kitchen or in the family room on the couch if your kids are in the next / same room. Sex takes a back seat to children most of the time.

Seriously.. low libido can be caused be stress, we covered this. Either step up your game to get her revved again, or quit and go elsewhere. The continual whining isn't helping you.
    My wife cums erytime
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anxiety meds kill libido too. Gf needs a vibrator with fresh batteries and a half hour to hit O.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Lets talk like adults please. Is it really the men? Women seem to have orgasms just fine in the first three months to 1 year. Then most Women just physically cant get off because they dont have that initial thrill that they need to fully stimulate themselves. There is nothing you can do as her husband to give her that thrill unless you invite a friend over to have sex with her or maybe go do it on a public street. BUT you can kiss goodbye just having good sex in the bedroom after a normal dinner after a normal day at work. THATS how it sounds to me. Am I wrong doubtful the statistics say I'm probably 95% correct. I bet any wife could have an orgasm on the spot if another man who she didnt even know showed up and had sex with her while of course her husband gave her permission. Just because of the thrill factor. Its just sad but I'd like to here some married people come in here and honestly tell me otherwise.

Sorry this is like rage typing for me as I fell like I've been duped my whole life.

My wife cums erytime
    Man thats really sorry to hear. How do you hold off for 2 weeks? I have too much sexual tension built up to perform well after such a long wait even if I beat off. I feel that If I dont have sex at least twice a week I cant perform at all.

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay as far as female libido goes, here's what i know.

I was with my ex for almost 2 years. In that entire time, he made me orgasm 3 times. Yepppppppp. There it is. And he was a jacked, very experienced guy, 32yo and had been with 20+ girls before.

Basically the problem was sex with him was boring. Why - men get off so easily. In, out, in, out, in, out, repeat for 10 minutes, jackpot. For a woman this is boring af and becomes a chore. Also he wouldn't say anything, women like to be spoken to, we like it rough sometimes, gentle other times, light and shade, etc. Not just the dumb sh*t you see in porn where the woman is pretending to love it and squealing with glee. I have watched that kind of porn and I lol to myself because chicks know that is alllllll an act. That, within the confines of a ltr, gets boring af very quickly.

I guess the equivalent for men, is imagine if you're with a girl who just LOVES to go to the movies. You like the movies too, but you like a particular genre, ie you're a bit more picky than her. She just wants to go to the movies every friggin night and see whatever's on, she doesn't care. And when you two go in to see a movie, she just ignores you. Then you get out and she is like "HOW GREAT WAS THAT MOVIE BABE OMFG." And you're like pretending you thought it was cool, so as not to offend her.

And you guys rarely see a movie that YOU actually want to see, it's just the same boring movies she wants to see every damn night of the week.

Eventually you're gonna be like, sorry, you're on your own this week. I'll come with you next week (pun intended). And then she gets all mopey about it and is like "Well why don't you want to come to the movies???? Don't you like watching movies with me??" ie. she takes it really fckn personal. And you're thinking "No I actually don't like watching these chitty movies with you at all, I just do it to make you happy but now we've been together so damn long, my boredom is starting to override my care for your happiness." Sad but true.

A couple of years go by, you guys get married etc., and you can't even remember the last time you saw a movie with her. You couldn't give a chit about movies.

Then one day a big black man comes along and offers to see a really good movie with you one night, exactly your kinda movie. You sit by him lovingly and stare up in to the movie screen with love in your heart and a *** in your pucker.

Man thats really sorry to hear. How do you hold off for 2 weeks? I have too much sexual tension built up to perform well after such a long wait even if I beat off. I feel that If I dont have sex at least twice a week I cant perform at all.
    it's not always 2 weeks. Sometimes it's only 1 then sometimes it's 3. We've had some very heated fights. She says she just doesn't want it :/ we have other issues that were dealing with.

She def dildos more than she bones
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

You know some women... hold on to something... won't want to have sex with a complete stranger because they don't have a connection to them?

Things can get old, that's why you try new things to keep flare. You're at 3 months dude, you should still be able to bang missionary every time and not have an issue. Her libido is suppressed from outside sources, already identified in another thread of yours. What do you want, some magic to instantly make her horny after 1 day?

If a woman is dildo'ing more than boning, I've got some bad news. You're not doing a good job in bed, because that rubber object doesn't have as many attachments as yours does to stimulate her. Sounds like you don't do a good enough job, cumming or not. Losing to an inanimate object should be a good indication.

You know some women... hold on to something... won't want to have sex with a complete stranger because they don't have a connection to them?

Things can get old, that's why you try new things to keep flare. You're at 3 months dude, you should still be able to bang missionary every time and not have an issue. Her libido is suppressed from outside sources, already identified in another thread of yours. What do you want, some magic to instantly make her horny after 1 day?

If a woman is dildo'ing more than boning, I've got some bad news. You're not doing a good job in bed, because that rubber object doesn't have as many attachments as yours does to stimulate her. Sounds like you don't do a good enough job, cumming or not. Losing to an inanimate object should be a good indication.
    Typical misc response. We have other issues that are non sex related that cause our chit sex life
    Great Dane crew
    Tarheels, panthers crew
    Never tasted semen crew

Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post

I was with my ex for almost 2 years. In that entire time, he made me orgasm 3 times. Yepppppppp. There it is. And he was a jacked, very experienced guy, 32yo and had been with 20+ girls before.

Basically the problem was sex with him was boring. Why - men get off so easily. In, out, in, out, in, out, repeat for 10 minutes, jackpot. For a woman this is boring af and becomes a chore. Also he wouldn't say anything, women like to be spoken to, we like it rough sometimes, gentle other times, light and shade, etc. Not just the dumb sh*t you see in porn where the woman is pretending to love it and squealing with glee. I have watched that kind of porn and I lol to myself because chicks know that is alllllll an act. That, within the confines of a ltr, gets boring af very quickly.

I guess the equivalent for men, is imagine if you're with a girl who just LOVES to go to the movies. You like the movies too, but you like a particular genre, ie you're a bit more picky than her. She just wants to go to the movies every friggin night and see whatever's on, she doesn't care. And when you two go in to see a movie, she just ignores you. Then you get out and she is like "HOW GREAT WAS THAT MOVIE BABE OMFG." And you're like pretending you thought it was cool, so as not to offend her.

And you guys rarely see a movie that YOU actually want to see, it's just the same boring movies she wants to see every damn night of the week.

Eventually you're gonna be like, sorry, you're on your own this week. I'll come with you next week (pun intended). And then she gets all mopey about it and is like "Well why don't you want to come to the movies???? Don't you like watching movies with me??" ie. she takes it really fckn personal. And you're thinking "No I actually don't like watching these chitty movies with you at all, I just do it to make you happy but now we've been together so damn long, my boredom is starting to override my care for your happiness." Sad but true.

A couple of years go by, you guys get married etc., and you can't even remember the last time you saw a movie with her. You couldn't give a chit about movies.

Then one day a big black man comes along and offers to see a really good movie with you one night, exactly your kinda movie. You sit by him lovingly and stare up in to the movie screen with love in your heart and a *** in your pucker.
    This is just the dumbest post ever.
    1.WHY the FAWK would you marry a guy who only got you off to three times in the entire relationship? WAS there no premarital sex?
    2.WHY DIDNT you decide if you like the same movies before you screwed him over and married him(money)? Sounds to me more like you initially liked the same movies but then you changed your mind and decided those movies suck and now you need something different (you changed your genre). You really screwed your man over.

3.Why would you fake all those orgasms instead of just saying something and trying to make it better? you sound horribly deceitful I bet you robbed him of everything he has and his dignity.

MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

are you saying sex with him was boring because it was him.... or sex with him was boring because he didn't mix things up enough?

and I do hope youre joking about cheating on your husband with the bbsea

Sorry got heated there. I guess a better question would be: Do you believe with your new man who you are have excellent (thrilling sex with) it will be the exact same cycle? You'll just get bored and move on in 2 years? or is this one completely different. Every single time is unique and never the same type of sex? Its like the first time every single time?

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry got heated there. I guess a better question would be: Do you believe with your new man who you are have excellent (thrilling sex with) it will be the exact same cycle? You'll just get bored and move on in 2 years? or is this one completely different. Every single time is unique and never the same type of sex? Its like the first time every single time?
    There is no new man. Reference to black man was not serious.

This topic is about female libido. Responses are demonstrating lack of understanding of female libido.

Just keep ploughing your women in the hopes that their orgasms are legitimate. I guess this is just the way of the world and we all have to deal with out lot in life.

Also I was never married. Also I was never in a sexless relationship. We broke up because my bf was moving overseas. The sex issue was a huge issue in our relationship but not the reason we broke up, although if we had lasted longer, one day it might have been.

I faked orgasms quite a bit because it is crushing to look in to the eyes of someone you love who seems to be doing their best, but it is just so far short of the mark, and honestly tell them that. If you are a man maybe you are more logical/direct about these things. Also we did talk quite openly about sex and I would ask so many times for him to do certain things, we'd get to the bedroom and it was like he had just forgotten, or like we had never even had those conversations.

350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 350blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a present for you OP...

Originally Posted by article abstract
    It has been hypothesized that female orgasm evolved to facilitate recruitment of high-quality genes for offspring. Supporting evidence indicates that female orgasm promotes conception, although this may be mediated by the timing of female orgasm in relation to male ejaculation. This hypothesis also predicts that women will achieve orgasm more frequently when copulating with high-quality males, but limited data exist to support this prediction. We therefore explored relationships between the timing and frequency of women's orgasms and putative markers of the genetic quality of their mates, including measures of attractiveness, facial symmetry, dominance, and masculinity. We found that women reported more frequent and earlier-timed orgasms when mated to masculine and dominant men—those with high scores on a principal component characterized by high objectively-measured facial masculinity, observer-rated facial masculinity, partner-rated masculinity, and partner-rated dominance. Women reported more frequent orgasm during or after male ejaculation when mated to attractive men—those with high scores on a principal component characterized by high observer-rated and self-rated attractiveness. Putative measures of men's genetic quality did not predict their mates' orgasms from self-masturbation or from non-coital partnered sexual behavior. Overall, these results appear to support a role for female orgasm in sire choice.
    Link to full article: http://www.putslab.psu.edu/pdfs/Puts...ers_orgasm.pdf

Originally Posted by article abstract
    Previous research has shown that women’s mate preferences change across the ovulatory cycle in a number of ways. The leading explanation for these changes—the good genes hypothesis—predicts that women should prefer presumed markers of genetic benefits (“good genes”) most strongly when they are fertile and evaluating men as possible short-term mates. Research testing this hypothesis has almost exclusively examined preferences for purported markers of good genes. Little is known about how preferences for men who display traits valued in long-term, investing mates (e.g., warmth and faithfulness) change across the cycle. The authors had women at different points in their ovulatory cycle rate videotapes of men in terms of how attractive they found each man as a short-term and long-term mate. The authors then examined how women’s preferences for traits typically valued in long-term and/or short-term mates varied according to women’s fertility status. The results supported the good genes hypothesis. Implications of these findings for models of human mating are discussed.
    Link to full article: http://www.fed.cuhk.edu.hk/~lchang/m...hypothesis.pdf

Sorry this is like rage typing for me as I fell like I've been duped my whole life.
    Based on your posts, I can say with certainty that you have been. It's ok though, the truth will liberate you. Here is some reading material:

http://archive.org/details/MySecretGarden

http://evolbiol.ru/large_files/spermwars.pdf

http://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com...ulated_man.pdf

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)

If I read that right you're blaming the guy for not reading your mind. Female logic.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I agree with this..

But at three months it shouldn't be boring. I was in a 3+ yr relationship where the sex was boring but we were still having sex almost every day, so I'm not really sure why you think women don't have a libido. If a women is making up excuses not to have sex it's usually something else in the relationship that's manifesting it's self in the bedroom. So you really need to take a look at your relationship I would guess something else is going on.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Typical misc response. We have other issues that are non sex related that cause our chit sex life
    How is it a typical Misc response? Because I disagreed with you?

OP has an issue with sex because his girlfriend's libido is repressed by stress, an outside influence. You admit here your situation is dire because of outside influence.

What's the common denominator? It's not that they are cheating - which WOULD be the Misc canned response - but that they are struggling in other areas. How do you solve this? Address the problem and work on it. It takes time. Or give up. OP has an easier time giving up where you are married. Your personal isn't my business, but I wish you luck on the endeavor.