TeamFitterep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Survey: What makes a good personal trainer?

Hey guys, this is my first post and wanted to gather some information.

I wanted to conduct a survey on what you guys/gals think make a good personal trainer. I know most of you are trainers but if you could answer the survey as if you were looking for a trainer I would really appreciate it! It takes less than 2 minutes!

To clarify, I am not advertising anything. I'm simply using this survey to gather information on what everyone thinks.

*****://fitterep.wufoo.com/forms/fitterep-survey/

Thanks!

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeamFitterep View Post
    Hey guys, this is my first post and wanted to gather some information.

I wanted to conduct a survey on what you guys/gals think make a good personal trainer. I know most of you are trainers but if you could answer the survey as if you were looking for a trainer I would really appreciate it! It takes less than 2 minutes!

To clarify, I am not advertising anything. I'm simply using this survey to gather information on what everyone thinks.

*****://fitterep.wufoo.com/forms/fitterep-survey/

Thanks!
    link's broken - i think you need to relink with an http instead of *****?
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardvig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BFJ View Post
    link's broken - i think you need to relink with an http instead of *****?
    he can't with such a low post-count...

Just replace the **** with *****
    Most motivational app EVER: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=workout.progression.lite&hl=da
    Achieve motivation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162542221
    There's no metabolic damage: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/another-look-at-metabolic-damage.html
    Not losing weight?: http://gomaleo.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/metabolic-derangement-extreme-calorie-restriction-edition/

TeamFitterep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, thanks for pointing that out. I think it is because I'm a new user. If you could add the http and access the survey I was would very grateful! If it still doesn't work let me know!

13sjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TeamFitterep View Post
    Yea, thanks for pointing that out. I think it is because I'm a new user. If you could add the http and access the survey I was would very grateful! If it still doesn't work let me know!
    I tried! Couldn't access it. I checked out Fitterep, looks cool!

lTrainMeanl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lTrainMeanl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lTrainMeanl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

A good personal trainer

Hey, couldn't access your survey. But will like to share some qualities that a personal trainer must posses and what I look for in a Personal Trainer. One obvious thing would be that they should be fit themselves. If they lack any aspect of fitness, that is surely gonna put a bad impression about them and their capabilities will be doubted. Next thing would be extremely knowledgeable, a PT who can answer all your queries with his knowledge and expertise will be worth considering. Other good traits could be helpful, friendly and having a passion to help you get fit.

Hope this helps.
    Member of Reebok Sports Club, Canary Wharf.

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lTrainMeanl View Post
    Hey, couldn't access your survey. But will like to share some qualities that a personal trainer must posses and what I look for in a Personal Trainer. One obvious thing would be that they should be fit themselves. If they lack any aspect of fitness, that is surely gonna put a bad impression about them and their capabilities will be doubted. Next thing would be extremely knowledgeable, a PT who can answer all your queries with his knowledge and expertise will be worth considering. Other good traits could be helpful, friendly and having a passion to help you get fit.

Hope this helps.
    i think most is being able to understand how to make clients adhere and how to fluctuate anything and everything to something that actually works for the specific clients. this is all the intangible psychological and psychosocial stuff the trainer has to dive into and understand in order to make an effective connection.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BFJ View Post
    i think most is being able to understand how to make clients adhere and how to fluctuate anything and everything to something that actually works for the specific clients. this is all the intangible psychological and psychosocial stuff the trainer has to dive into and understand in order to make an effective connection.
    This. Building the relationships is more important than knowing everything about training. The best trainers can form strong personal connections with their clients!

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    being a good personal trainer doesn't always equate to a successful personal trainer. there are plenty of good...broke...personal trainers.