adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help Creating a Superhero Physique

I'm going for a physique kinda like how Captain America and Superman look in their latest movies. Basically a physqiue that's noticeable under clothes and looks even more impressive when you take tour shirt off, if you have low bodyfat. But I dont want to just look strong. I actually want to be strong. Any recommendations on programs that build strength but also keep your body looking portioned to help me achieve this goal?

I want strength and aesthetics. Also if you could point me in direction of threads or books that teach one how to create programs to obtain the goals they want that would be great. So over time I could maintain the size of one body part while tweaking the program to increase the size of a lagging part to keep everything proportioned.

Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Number 1 goal: consistency.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kinda hard to train strength AND looks at the same time. Run a simple 5x5 while eating in a surplus and you'll get strong...cut weight to get rid of the excess fat and you'll look good, but strength might suffer.
    OG

adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10) adale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Joshyb90 View Post
    Here you go manga

http ://kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/dual-pyramid-training/
    Have you ever tried any of his programs before? Always wanted to get a review if anyone thinks his courses/programs are worth it.

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    kinda hard to train strength AND looks at the same time. Run a simple 5x5 while eating in a surplus and you'll get strong...cut weight to get rid of the excess fat and you'll look good, but strength might suffer.
    What do you think of me running Babylover's SS. It seems to be a bit more balanced than the original SS. That along with the goal of gaining 0.5lbs a week.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adale View Post
    What do you think of me running Babylover's SS. It seems to be a bit more balanced than the original SS. That along with the goal of gaining 0.5lbs a week.
    Run Fierce 5 instead
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    Run Fierce 5 instead
    Why do you recommend that program over Babylover's? It seems to have been created yesterday without anyone to have tried and give feedback on how effective it is.

krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you recommend that program over Babylover's? It seems to have been created yesterday without anyone to have tried and give feedback on how effective it is.
    It wasn't created yesterday, it was created in january ans it has been used by many people. it's a very balanced routine.

cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000)

it's what i'm on and seen crazy gains and got lots of compliments just off running for 1 month so far
    *under the sea crew*
    Chicago Cubs/Bears/Blackhawks

It's been around since Jan. With a lot of followers and people running it. Plus the guy who made it created it to balance out the issues that there are from SS and SL.

But whatever...do what the fuk you want.
    OG

My bad I found another thread he had made recently and thought that was the original. I'm thinking of doing the program with some of the accepted substitutions, chin up, skull crushers

Workout A
    Squat 3x5
    Bench 3x5
    Pendlay Rows 3x8
    Reverse Flies 3x10
    Calf raises 2x15/Skullcrushers 2x10 Superset
    Workout B
    Front Squat 3x5
    Incline Bench 3x5
    Romanian Deadlift 3x8
    Weighted Chin ups 3x8
    Ab work 2x15/Curls 2x10 Superset

What's the best beginner program for mass, would that be ICF 5x5? I've decided that strength is good and all but I rather get aesthetically big as soon as possible. Then later on move onto a strength program so that I'm as strong as I look. I just want aesthetics over everything.

mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeguima is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm going for a physique kinda like how Captain America and Superman look in their latest movies. Basically a physqiue that's noticeable under clothes and looks even more impressive when you take tour shirt off, if you have low bodyfat. But I dont want to just look strong. I actually want to be strong. Any recommendations on programs that build strength but also keep your body looking portioned to help me achieve this goal?

I want strength and aesthetics. Also if you could point me in direction of threads or books that teach one how to create programs to obtain the goals they want that would be great. So over time I could maintain the size of one body part while tweaking the program to increase the size of a lagging part to keep everything proportioned.
    Greg's (from Kinobody) are amazing if you're a minimalist. They revolve around training 3 times a week with low to medium volume. Since you're after the Superhero Physique, I'd recommend his Superhero program.

However, if you don't want to buy anything, he also has lots of free articles and routines which are similar to the program's philosophy. Read his article for Arnold's site (look up "MEGA training Arnold" on Google), it sums everything up really well.

GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's the best beginner program for mass, would that be ICF 5x5? I've decided that strength is good and all but I rather get aesthetically big as soon as possible. Then later on move onto a strength program so that I'm as strong as I look. I just want aesthetics over everything.
    Your overthinking it, either fierce 5 or ICF 5x5 will work for your goal, just pick one and stick with it for at least 6 months while eating at a surplus. FWIW i like fierce 5 over ICF 5x5, it has good amount of volume for muscle growth while not having too fast of a progression, ICF on the other hand has too much volume, if i were to run it i would do 3x5 instead of 5x5 on the main compounds and slow the progression to weekly instead of workout to workout. All pros is also a solid option, its a mass-oriented routine that has similar volume to ICF but has much slower progression, this will allow you to run it for longer and stay leaner during your bulk.
    Last edited by GymFreak25; 12-04-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165246491