MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dunking problem! I can't jump high with the ball in my hand?

Ok. So I've recently gained the ability to get my wrist above the rim. However, when I go to jump with the ball to attempt to dunk, I can barely graze the rim.

I was wondering why I just can't jump as high with the ball?
    Last edited by MikaHell; 07-08-2014 at 07:54 PM.

a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My guess would be that you are thinking about things too much. Maybe try practicing aggressive lay ups where you hand to ball off in the middle of the white box.

Make that 2nd nature, then when you are comfortable, try turning your wrist over.

(A middle progression could just be laying right in there)

GL
    www.crossfit.com

MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikaHell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by a_emory View Post
    My guess would be that you are thinking about things too much. Maybe try practicing aggressive lay ups where you hand to ball off in the middle of the white box.

Make that 2nd nature, then when you are comfortable, try turning your wrist over.

(A middle progression could just be laying right in there)

GL

Thanks man! I will definitely try that!