Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Grandpa Yoda's Quest for Bigger Quads..Do or Do Not! There is no try!

I'll start this new log with my last adventure to the stage.

The Oregon State Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Men's & Women's Physique Championships 2014

Friday June 27 2014;

The day's schedule;
    6:00 PM Team photo at venue.
    6:30 PM Show check in.
    8:40 PM tanning.

I woke up continuing my carb up from Wednesday. It was also to be my day off from lifting. As I sat around the house eating I found myself getting really bored just waiting for 6:00 PM. I decided to go to the gym for a light WO to kill some time. I returned home ate, showered and prepped my skin..again.

Around 5:30 I got in the car and drove to the venue which was 15 min. from my house. When I arrived I met up with my buddy Lee (see sig) who was competing in Novice Middleweight. After checking in the team got together for our group photo.
    When I finished at the venue I drove to my friend's house who was going to be my wing man for the prejudging on Saturday morning. I gave him his evening show ticket and then headed to the hotel for tanning.

When I arrived at the hotel the set up was for guys on one side gals on the other. There was one guy there drying so I got right into the tanning tent. As I was being sprayed I talked with the other guy. It was his first show and he was competing in physique. We talked about what he could expect and the posing, more about this guy later.

The first coat was done so off to the drying tent. I was freezing! The air conditioning combined with the fan blowing on me chilled me to the bone. After about 20 min. it was time for the second coat. It felt even colder than the first one. The chills were real! After the application I went into the drying tent again and basically froze my butt off!
    Now I've been spray tanned before but this was the first time I ever felt this cold.

Since this tanner would not be back stage on show day I would have to return anytime after 6:00 AM Saturday for a touch up. I planned to be there at 6:00 AM. before others arrived so I could get in and get out and get home for breakfast.
    I had arrived to be tanned around 8:00PM and was in my car driving home at 9:15 PM..with the heat on!

That night I could hardly sleep which is typical for me before a show. I finally fell asleep only to wake up around 2:30 AM, yeah you guessed it..freezing and shivering. What to do? I got up ate some peanut butter and honey and went back to bed. In about 30 min. I could feel the heat in my body increasing..off to sleep I drifted...Then it was dawn. The cats wanted their breakfast, I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 AM..Damn! I wanted to up and out of the house and on my way to the tanners by now.
    It figures the cats would decide to sleep late this one morning on which I had to get up early.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

PART 2

The Oregon State Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Men's & Women's Physique Championships 2014

Saturday June 28, 2014

I arrived at the hotel and went in to get touched up. I had to wait about 20 min. as I was not the first one there. As I was leaving the hotel I had to go through the lobby and the guest were up and milling about getting there continental breakfasts. As I approached the door a guy sitting in the lobby asked the guy next to him; "What country in Europe do you think he's from?"..I just walked on and shook my head.

I arrived home and had breakfast finally but no coffee! ... I finished packing my food and left for the venue. When I arrived at the venue I found Lee and my wing man to give him my wallet and keys and we went into the competitor meeting. After the meeting Lee and I went backstage to the pump up area to wait to be called. As We were waiting an older gentleman came in. I figured he was in my class. His legs were wider than my skinny things but not defined, so I thought that he could have me beat. Then he removed his shirt...Hmm! I thought; "From the waist up I should have this guy beat but then again there is the matter of those judges and what they are looking for."

Fortunately the Masters Classes were at the beginning of the show so soon we were called out to the staging area. Te other guy was my competitor. We introduced ourselves as we waited to be glazed. We talked a bit and he kept mentioning that he had some tough competition. Hm! I guess he means me, I though. I thanked him and just kept waiting and getting pumped up. Soon we were moved backstage and given or numbers. We were called out for prejudging. The head judge called all the mandatory poses EXCEPT most muscular, one of my best poses. We were then excused from the stage.
    I shook my competitors hands and wished him well and then went to the pump up area to get my stuff and get dressed so I could see Lee compete.
    I knew he had first place! After his prejudging we went out to watch more of the competitors be judge.

I arrived home and tried to sleep, yeah not gonna happen, so I practiced my night routine. I felt comfortable with it as I was using the same music I used for my last two show. Around 5:30 PM I left for the venue. I arrived and went back stage and waited to be called out. For my routine I come out and stand with my back to the audience. As the music starts I flex my triceps and bring my arms up to a rear at spread to the beat of the music. The I raise my hands above my head and hit a back double biceps pose and as the cymbals crash I spread my back open.. The as the music slows I start turning and hitting other pose. Well that didn't happen! Some how my music started past the cymbal crash. That just threw me off so I had to just ad-lib it. Finally the music was nearing the end and I ended with a most muscular or abs pose I don't remember it was all becoming a blur. I waved and walked off stage..a bit frustrated. Now the wait......

We were called back onstage and the MC started the build up to announce the placings. The only thing going through my head was; "Just call my name second. I don't want to hear my name first." over and over I thought that. The announcer said; "Take the second place trophy to.....so and so.....It wasn't ME! Haha! I actually one this! I received my trophy and then we hit some poses I shook his hand and we walked off stage.

I was so out of it that I went back to the pump up area to get dressed to come out and see Lee's routine. I was ready to go out and one of the show's staff came back looking for the winner of my class. He had a shaker to give the winner. I took it and I was getting ready to leave when my competitor mentioned I had to go out and compete in the Masters Overall. I never undressed so fast before in my life and I ran out the the backstage area. Fortunately the Over 40 guys were still out on stage. Then the big moment. The Overall. I didn't stand a chance but I gave it my best and it was fun posing against the Over Fifty and Over Forty winners. The Over Forty guy won, we all shook hands and I went back stage to get dressed.

When I came out the Novice division were starting their routines so I just stayed in the wings to watch Lee. Then they were called back out and just as I thought he would he won first place. He joined his parents and went home and I joined my training partners in the seats they had to watch some more of the show. Around 9-9:30 PM I needed to go. I was tired and hungry so my buddy Matt , The World Deadlift Disabled Record holder, and I left for BJs Restaurant.

At BJs a bacon cheeseburger, thin fries and lots of coffee were consumed. After hanging at BJs for some time I left and arrived home around 11:30 PM. I had been up since 5:30 AM and I had about 3 hrs sleep Friday night I was so tired, no, I was overtired and just fell asleep on my comfy red sofa.

So that's it!

hehe..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the fourth time I competed. Six weeks prior to the Oregon State I competed for the first time in Masters Physique. The class was Masters Physique Over 45..:EEK: ..what?! There were nine competitors and I brought up the rear by finishing in ninth.
    Prior to these shows I competed in the Oregon State for 2011 and 2012.
    I took second place in 2011 and fourth in 2012.

So here I am over 60 now and needing to desperately bring up my quads..and pecs also.
    The works has already begun.
    My plan as of today is to not even consider prepping to compete again until this time next year.
    Any decision to compete will depend on how successful I am with growing my quads.
    During this time I will continue to attend my team's posing sessions to practice bodybuilding and physique posing.

So here's the first training sessions;
    Last edited by deltpecx; 07-08-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spring 2016 brotha! Those legs need time to grow

In on this!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Week 1 WO 1

7/7/2014

CHEST, DELTS and CARDIO

***For exercises using DBs***
    The weight is the weight of each DB.

***For HS exercises***
    The weight is the weight per side

***For FM exercises***
    The weight is the weight on each arm.
    Dual Stack FM.

CHEST

HS incline Press
    25x15
    45x10
    60x10
    75x8
    85x6
    100x6
    105x4

Decline Bench Press
    135x10
    155x8
    185x6
    185x6
    185x6

Low Incline DB Press...ss...Low Incline DB Flye
    30x10//30x10
    40x10//30x10
    50x10//30x10

High FM One Arm X-Over*
    7.5x10
    10x10
    15x10
    * This was done as an experiment to hit the upper part of the pecs.
    I held he handle high and scooped upwards as I brought it across my chest.

Weighted Push Ups
    45x15
    70x11
    90x7*
    90x4
    This was the most weight I've done so far.

DELTS

Reverse HS BTN Press
    25x12
    35x10
    45x10
    60x6
    60x8
    60x8

Standing DB Lateral Raise - Drop Sets
    15x12
    25x8>15x8
    25x8>15x8
    20x8>15x8

Seated Arnold Press
    20x10
    30x8
    25x10
    25x20>20x4

UHG BB Front Raise
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10>20x10*
    * the 20# was done super slow.

Prone Inclined DB Rear Raise
    15x25x3

CARDIO

Upright Bike

Levels: 10
    Sprints:
    Time: 20:00
    Cal: 157

POSING

Off Season Starting Weight
    162.8 on 6/30/2014

Today's Weight

TODAY'S ALBUM SELECTION

BEFORE AND AFTER SCIENCE
    by Brian Eno

BRUTAL YOUTH
    by Elvis Costello

RUMINATIONS

The first training session is in the bag.
    I felt good. I got a nice pump.

Next up; LEGS and TRICEPS
    Last edited by deltpecx; 07-08-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

Week 1 WO 2

LEGS and TRICEPS

***For HS exercises***

***For FM exercises***
    Dual Stack FM.

LEGS

BB Squat
    45x10
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    155x10

Lying Leg Curls
    60x15
    70x15
    80x15
    90x11

Reverse Hack Squats
    45psx15
    70psx15
    90psx10
    115psx10

Leg Extension
    100x10
    110x10
    130x10
    150x10
    160x10

MOO BABIES

Hack Calf
    90psx20
    180psx15
    225psx10
    225psx10
    225psx10

Rotary Calf
    135x15
    180x10
    180x10
    160x12

TRICEPS

BB/EZ Bar Decline Triceps Ext.
    45x15
    60x10x3

Rope Pulldown
    55x10x3

One Arm X-Chest Rope Pulldown*
    30x12
    35x12
    35x12
    40x10
    *3 pulley station

EZ Bar Pressdown*
    120x10
    130x10
    150x10
    *3 pulley station

Dip Machine Pressdown
    270x10x3

CARDIO

Upright Bike

Levels:
    Sprints:
    Time:
    Cal:

POSING

162.8 on 6/30/2014

Today's Weight

TODAY'S ALBUM SELECTION

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
    by Stereophonics

LED ZEPPELIN II
    by Led Zeppelin

RUMINATIONS

Today begins the return of BB squats.
    It felt good to rep out ten with good form.
    I'll slowly add weight to the squats each week.
    As long as my knees and hip stay quiet.

I so missed reverse hack squats!

Next up; BACK, CHEST(?) and CARDIO

I have to fit a chest session in so this might be the spot.
    I haven't done chest and back together in some time.
    That antagonistic training!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Spring 2016 brotha! Those legs need time to grow

In on this!
    Yeah I fixed the timeline for competing again.

I won't consider prepping again at the earliest until next year at this time.
    It all depends on my quads. 2016 is the target year.

I hope I last that long...LOL!

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this ! YOu're the best!

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lurk mode engaged.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here we go!!!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grandpa! LOL

In for huge quads and other assorted nudez
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Grandpa! LOL

In for huge quads and other assorted nudez
    Grandpa I am!

First grandson is a one year old the second grandson is due at the end of the month.

Two different children; the first is my son's the second is my oldest daughter's.

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets do It Granda Yoda....I mean Delts
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Originally Posted by dogg74 View Post
    Lets do It Granda Yoda....I mean Delts
    Thanks dogg!

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So very IN!
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just read through your contest reflection. WTG and in!

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's awesome those BB squats felt good for you. Hopefully you stay safe / injury free with those. I am curious on your macros tho. You are reversing at this time now?

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    That's awesome those BB squats felt good for you. Hopefully you stay safe / injury free with those. I am curious on your macros tho. You are reversing at this time now?
    Well I plan too.

I've been free wheeling my macros last week and this. I'm not going too crazy.
    I've gained about 4 pounds over show weight so far but I'm still looking lean and I still see new veins appearing. Basically I've been enjoying too much Greek Fat Free Frozen yogurt and regular fat free Froyo...

I had some meals out. One was a training partner lost to me. He said he would have visible abs by my first show (May 17)..he didn't and I won. He took me to lunch on Monday...Italian food...SO GOOD!!!

I have some family "parties" to attend this week and next so I'll slowly rein these macros in.

I'll sit down and and figure the last week's total macros and post it.
    Last edited by deltpecx; 07-09-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    So very IN!
    Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    Just read through your contest reflection. WTG and in!
    Thanks guys! I look forward to your input!

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    INnnnnn!

Week 1 WO 3

BACK and CHEST

***For HS exercises***

***For FM exercises***
    Dual Stack FM.

BACK

Front Lat Pulldown
    100x15
    120x10
    160x6
    150x6
    140x6
    130x8

DB Row
    70x8
    100x6
    100x6
    100x6

V-Grip Seated Row
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10

Rope Lat Pulldown
    50x12
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8

Seated Machine Row - Drop Sets
    130x10>110x10>90x10
    140x10>120x10>100x10
    150x10>130x7>110x6

CHEST

Flat DB Press
    45x12
    60x10x3

High Inclined DB Press
    30x15
    40x12
    50x10
    50x10

Seated Machine Press - Drop Sets
    110x10>90x10>70x10
    130x10>110x10>90x10
    160x10>140x10>120x10

LOWER BACK

Hyper Ext.
    BWx15
    25x12
    40x10

CARDIO

Upright Bike

Levels:
    Sprints:
    Time:
    Cal:

POSING

162.8 on 6/30/2014

Today's Weight

TODAY'S ALBUM SELECTION

MILLIONAIRE
    by James

MISFITS
    by The Kinks

RUMINATIONS

Busy day today, yearly physical, training and babysitting my youngling grandson.
    I need a nap!
    Training was later than usual.
    We had to move fast so I could get to babysitting.

Next up; LEGS and something else..maybe.

Week 1 WO 4

DEADLIFTS, LEGS and BICEPS

***For HS exercises***

***For FM exercises***
    Dual Stack FM.

DEADLIFTS
    135x8x3

QUADS

Hack Squat
    45psx8
    55psx8
    55psx8
    65psx7
    65psx6

Single Leg Leg Press
    45psx10
    50psx10
    60psx8
    70psx8

Single Leg Squat Press
    45psx10
    60psx8x3

Single Leg leg Ext.
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10
    70x8
    70x10

MOO BABIES

Standing Calf Raise
    300x20
    330x20
    360x15

Rotary Calf
    90x20x3

Seated Calf Raise
    90x20x3

BICEPS

Seated Inclined DB Curl
    15x20
    20x15
    25x12
    30x9

Standing DB hammer Curl
    25x12
    35x8
    35x8
    35x8

EZ Bar Curls
    55x15
    65x12
    65x12

CARDIO

Upright Bike

Levels:
    Sprints:
    Time:
    Cal:

POSING

162.8 on 6/30/2014

Today's Weight

TODAY'S ALBUM SELECTION

MODERN LIFE IS RUBBISH
    by Blur

MORE SONGS ABOUT BUILDINGS AND FOOD
    by Talking Heads

RUMINATIONS

Good leg WO.
    Legs are sore now.
    Funny walks are being made.
    My weight dropped a bit.
    I need to add up my macros over the last few days.

Next up; CHEST, DELTS, CARDIO and POSING

Those drop sets! I love doing drop sets.. get a super good pump / burn going on.

I do so bad trying to guesstimate macros .. Whenever I try and do it.. it goes 2 ways.. I way undershoot just to be safe which takes a lot of discipline / will power.. or the later... where I'll just go all out.. Ehh...

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    ...I do so bad trying to guesstimate macros .. Whenever I try and do it.. it goes 2 ways.. I way undershoot just to be safe which takes a lot of discipline / will power.. or the later... where I'll just go all out.. Ehh...
    It is all about tracking and consistency.

I only guesstimate if I go out to a restaurant or to someone's home for dinner/BBQ.

If I am going out I use Devils' method of eating less earlier in the day.

Week 1 WO 5

CHEST and DELTS

***For HS exercises***

***For FM exercises***
    Dual Stack FM.

CHEST

Flat DB Flye
    30x20
    35x20
    40x20
    50x20
    60x13

HS Decline Press
    90x20
    125x20
    145x14
    145x10

HS Incline Press
    45x20
    50x20
    55x20
    60x20
    70x15

HS Wide Press
    90x20
    100x20
    110x20
    120x13

Forward Leaning Standing DB X-Over
    25x20
    30x20
    30x20

DELTS
    45x20
    55x20
    65x20
    75x15

Standing DB Lateral Raise
    20x20
    15x20
    20x15>15x8

Reverse Pec Dec
    30x25
    40x25
    50x25

CARDIO

Upright Bike

Levels:
    Sprints:
    Time:
    Cal:

POSING

162.8 on 6/30/2014

Today's Weight

TODAY'S ALBUM SELECTION

MONO
    by Fury In The Slaughterhouse

MOTT
    by Mott The Hoople

MUSWELL HILLBILLIES
    by The Kinks

RUMINATIONS

A good hyper day.
    I skipped posing as I needed to help my sister get some green board.
    I need to get this cardio on a regular schedule.
    Training is going well except for the cardio part.

Next up; BACK, ARMS and CARDIO

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

Welcome aboard!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN for this bro! Gotta catch up!
    advertising not permitted

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Up 4 pounds and probably leaner!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Up 4 pounds and probably leaner!
    I'm seeing new veins. Go figure.
    I have one running vertically up the inside of my right biceps....Never saw that one before.

I am starting to look a little wider at the waist..

That's probably all in your head.. Your waist is probably leaner! Unless you put fat there first? Bicep veins are awesome! Your arms probably veiny c......

Week 2 WO 6

Sunday 7/13/2014

BACK, BICEPS and CARDIO

***For HS exercises***

***For FM exercises***
    Dual Stack FM.

BACK

Standing HS Iso Row
    45x10
    90x15x2
    115x15x2

BB Row
    135x15x3

V-Grip Front Pulldown
    110x15x2
    120x13

Straight Arm Lat Pulldown - Straight Bar
    40x15
    45x15
    50x15
    60x15

TRAPS

BB Shrug
    135x15
    185x15x3

Rear BB Shrug
    185x15x3

BICEPS

BB Curls
    40x15
    50x15
    50x13
    50x11

Seated Inclined DB Curls - Drop Sets
    20x10>15x8>10x8
    25x10>20x6>15x8>10x8

Standing DB Hammer Curl
    30x15
    25x12
    20x15

Seated Machine Curl - Drop Sets
    50x10>40x6>30x6
    50x10>40x8>30x6

CARDIO

Upright Bike

Levels:
    Sprints:
    Time:
    Cal:

POSING

162.8 on 6/30/2014

Today's Weight

TODAY'S ALBUM SELECTION

MUSWELL HILLBILLIES
    by The Kinks

NAKED
    by Talking Heads

RUMINATIONS

An excellent hyper day.
    Biceps felt as if the skin was going to split and peel back off the peaks.
    My weight is continuing to go up.
    So much good food..LOL!
    When I reach 170 in the morning I'll cut back to 2100 cal.
    I'll run that for 4 weeks and then start eating more again..

Next up; CHEST, DELTS and CARDIO