britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do powerlifters sniff amonia

why do they do that what does it do and where can i buy it or can i sniff the cleaing **** is it the idk i lost on this i wanna no buddies
    USMC

viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sniffing amonia (NH3) Creates Nitric oxide when added to Oxygen(which you breath) personally I wouldn't be sniffing it

strivinformass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Um yeah...regardless of whether or not powerlifters sniff the stuff or not, I don't think it is a good idea. Ammonia will mess with your mucous membranes (in your intestines and nose). Although your body has a way to deal with ammonia inhalation, it probably isn't something that should have to be dealt with on a regular basis.
    the more the sweat, the more the pain, the more the work, the more the glory

britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So if i take the supp nos its liek the same effect right?
    USMC

luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10) luv2befit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is to clear the nasal passages to get a bigger breath so u can lift more.
    My Maxes:
    Squat -500parallel Belt and knee wraps
    Bench-320 competition style Raw
    Deadlift-552 even Grab n go w/ Belt

CoC 1 closed- check
    CoC 2 closed-check
    CoC 3 - closed
    Supplements.. Whey Protein and food.

210lbs as of March 28. 12 more lbs to go to be in the 198 class.

199lbs as of April 25. Now to add monster strength

viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50) viciouspoultry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by britishtank20 View Post
    So if i take the supp nos its liek the same effect right?
    Not quite as Nitric Oxide actually has been chemically produced while sniffing ammonia will not synthesis into NO as you need it reach around 850C in order for it to be produced.
    Last edited by viciouspoultry; 02-26-2007 at 01:43 PM.

Originally Posted by viciouspoultry View Post
    Not quite as Nitric Oxide actually has been chemically produced while sniffing ammonia so will stay in your body and not produce Nitric Oxide.
    please explain so the pills dont release the same nitric oxcide they say they do
    USMC

Originally Posted by britishtank20 View Post
    please explain so the pills dont release the same nitric oxcide they say they do
    yes they do, cause they made the NO in the factory so its in there

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and it really freaks you out, gives you that blast of energy that you can then focus..

thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i believe it improves your focus, makes you really awake. i think they have it in first aid kits, to hold under someones nose if theyre passed out? thats just what ive heard...not sure if its true
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class" -Travis Ortmayer

i wanna try it
    USMC

Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thebeast1 View Post
    i believe it improves your focus, makes you really awake. i think they have it in first aid kits, to hold under someones nose if theyre passed out? thats just what ive heard...not sure if its true
    *smelling salts.

thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Baker19 View Post
    *smelling salts.
    smelling salts? so what i was thinking of wasnt ammonia?
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class" -Travis Ortmayer

SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thebeast1 View Post
    I forget what it was called, is thsi the same stuff.

A teacher had this in one of my classes and let everyone smell it. The guy next to me took a wiff and pushed so hard on his desk it hit the teacher and he jerked himself back and the chair fell over. He had taken a huge wiff of it, there were tears in his eyes. It was funny though.

ya dude i am gunna try it before my next max out
    USMC

keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50) keeperlit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i use them 3 days a week, usually in final sets. this powerlifter in my gym that i talk to between sets brings this small brown bottle, its full of these white crystals (held in place so they dont go up ur nose). when u sniff it ur eyes start to water but u get a massive kick, plus if someone is shouting at you - u just wanna grab that weight and start throwing it up

its weird tho, a couple of days later if u breath in through ur nose u can still smell it

i herd u can die form it
    USMC