Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only famous people I've met are from the UFC...Darren Cruickshank, Matt Hughes, Sarah Kaufman, Julianna Pena, Bruce Buffer, Stitch, Brittney Palmer, Vanessa Hanson, All Cool as hell, very down to earth.

Also shook hands with Dana White, very friendly guy.

Most UFC fighters are hella nice, only 1 I think might a douche is Jon Jones

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jdeol View Post
    Only famous people I've met are from the UFC...Darren Cruickshank, Matt Hughes, Sarah Kaufman, Julianna Pena, Bruce Buffer, Stitch, Brittney Palmer, Vanessa Hanson, All Cool as hell, very down to earth.

Also shook hands with Dana White, very friendly guy.

Most UFC fighters are hella nice, only 1 I think might a douche is Jon Jones
    Very interesting. Most people always say how much of a dick Hughes is. I agree on the Jones part. Somebody who I think fools naive people by speaking well that he's a respectful guy, seems the complete opposite.

UK brahs: I know somebody who worked briefly with Dermot O'Leary, said he was a genuinely nice, attentive and all round good guy. Same person also said Holly Willoughby was a complete ahole, wouldn't speak to anybody and thought her chit didn't stink.

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heath Ledger lost it at me and refused to sign an autograph when we sat next to him at a cafe when i was like 12

IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dave mustaine from megadeth

Waited hours in a long line to get an autograph (at least).... he hosted a public "discussion" on his career at a guitar center a few years back.... many of the people who were there posted up in a line outside afterwords with the idea in mind that he'd come back to sign autographs (a more intimate experience). ONLY After me and my friends waited at least 3 hours, someone announced he wasnt coming back. Dude just fleed from the scene i suppose. ALOT of jimmies were rustled upon that announcement.

On the otherside of the spectrum, his bandmate david ellefson was a ****ton more humble. Was down to sign our albums and take photos with him.... met him at NAMM just a week or two before he rejoined megadeth and announced the rust in peace anniversary tour. Probably my most favorite celebrity meetup yet.

And in the middle, just met Dave lombardo at slidebar in downtown fullerton. He was having a free live show for his secondary band Philm (sp?).... was sitting down have a meal with the same homies a couple of hours before the show, when he decides to have dinner at the next table over. He was with his gf/wife/lady and a few friends himself.... i didnt wanna bother him but my homie kept insisting... anyways he did allow us to take a photo with him as long as we "made it quick". That was all he said.
    Last edited by IonZephyr; 07-18-2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: whoops... wtf happened to the story lol

jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdeol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    Very interesting. Most people always say how much of a dick Hughes is. I agree on the Jones part. Somebody who I think fools naive people by speaking well that he's a respectful guy, seems the complete opposite.

UK brahs: I know somebody who worked briefly with Dermot O'Leary, said he was a genuinely nice, attentive and all round good guy. Same person also said Holly Willoughby was a complete ahole, wouldn't speak to anybody and thought her chit didn't stink.
    Everybody was pretty much on their own time, Hughes was during an autograph signing so I guess it was his job to be friendly.

Also Mighty Mouse, Rory MacDonald, Robbie Lawler, Jake Ellenburger, and Firas Zahabi (GSP+Rory's Head Coach) all very friendly and chill guys.

Registered User Aesthetics4Dayz's Avatar
    Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aesthetics4Dayz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've met a few nfl stars, they we all super nice. Also have met a few ifbb pro's and they were all awesome!
    *Team Upcoming Aesthetics

#Instagram me for a Shoutout/Repost PM me @TylerSchroederFitness 4k+ follows

-Diet/sleep/workout/supplements << Pyramid of Gains

"God saved me from many deaths for a reason, I'm meant to leave prints on this world" -Me

Being yourself never goes out of style, live an aesthetic life by being yourself and doing what YOU love!

-Going To Be Pro Crew*
    -Inspire Thousands Crew*

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IonZephyr View Post

Waited hours in a long line to get a
    ??????????
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pretty sad that the only "famous" people I've met in person are bbers.

-Rich Piana ( sound guy, good chat, got photo)
    -Dorian yates
    -Ronnie coleman
    -Shawn ray
    -Flex wheeler

any prob a few more, other than that I've never seen anyone
    Bench - 140KG 1RM
    Squat - 180KG 1RM
    Deadlift - 240KG 1RM

John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ronnie Coleman

Dude is clearly just in it for the money, lives the most depressing life ever. Will not talk to fans that queue for literally hours to get his signature.

Signs a photo then off you go, not one word said.

CT Fletcher was the coolest guy I've ever met, thanked everybody for waiting in line personally and made an effort to converse with every single person.
    S/B/D 195kg / 125kg / 237.5kg

24min 5k / 51min 10k

skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my family has met a couple of nba players, and all of them are really nice. back in phoenix my parents met stockton and chatted him up but didnt ask for any autograph (dunno why). mom met damian lillard a couple weeks ago at a restaurant and he let her take a pic with him even though he was eating.

BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My cousin was getting married in a high end hotel in West London and Frank Lampard happened to want the same time, day, location and everything. So he asked the hotel to change my cousins date so he could get married on that day, the hotel refused, so he said 'give me the number of the couple getting married', the hotel refused. After a while the hotel gave in and gave a Lampard my cousins number, she answered and he explained the situation, she was like 'no thanks jeff' so he played the 'do you know who I am?' Card and she was like 'no, are you famous or something?' and in the end he flipped out and paided for the hen party, stag party, wedding, suits, dresses, food, hotel, honeymoon, the lot. Just so he could have a specific date at this West London hotel. Money and Arrogance gone to his head. Proper A**hole

IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Funny that this thread drifted toward which celebrities we've met REGARDLESS of their attitude....

Lol not complaining tho. Cool storys

BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BladeOfRambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post

Met Dermot O'Leary when he came into my college a few years back, a proper nice genuine guy.

GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not gonna say who it was, but my friend met a pretty famous celebrity walking down the street in l.a. the guy was super strung out at the time and he invited my friend to come party in his limo. then they just just rode around all day doing all types of drugs.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steve Buscemi - At the time I worked as a correctional officer and a crew of people came into my cell block to shoot part of a movie. All these people were running around looking at different things on the block except this one small guy with a baseball cap that stayed standing in the back corner of are little officers area staring at the floor. We thought it was funny the guy must be scared. We didnt even know who it was till one of the inmates pointed him out and said his name. I grabbed a camera and just sort of pulled him into pictures without really asking. He didnt object though which was cool but didnt really talk either.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demadio View Post
    I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    wtf? not sure if srs...

JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeTS86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IonZephyr View Post

Waited hours in a long line to get an autograph (at least).... he hosted a public "discussion" on his career at a guitar center a few years back.... many of the people who were there posted up in a line outside afterwords with the idea in mind that he'd come back to sign autographs (a more intimate experience). ONLY After me and my friends waited at least 3 hours, someone announced he wasnt coming back. Dude just fleed from the scene i suppose. ALOT of jimmies were rustled upon that announcement.
    Dave Mustaine just seems like a kunt, even in his interviews you can tell. So bitter about Metallica, it's a bit pathetic for a grown man
    Terry Crews
    Nobody likes the tuna here
    British dentist but still not rich

JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    did he actually say phuck?

I get celebs brushing ppl off but every time one of you say the celeb swore at you i am like....really?
    yeah he actually said phuck...... I was only 14 too lol so I was kinda heartbroken when my second favorite player in the nba told me to f**k off lol
    ΠKA

***Philadelpha Eagles crew***
    **Houston Rockets crew**
    *AJ Green Crew*

***Money Manziel TOP szn regime master race crew***

*Looking for more crews to join crew*

itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000) itrain4life98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EAsthetics View Post
    Legendary ball player but extremely arrogant.
    Yes that story rustles me. Would punch Kobe in the dick.

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    Heath Ledger lost it at me and refused to sign an autograph when we sat next to him at a cafe when i was like 12
    I guess you got the last laugh.

squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50) squareballs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShoryuBrah View Post
    Cliffs:

Last couple DT albums with him were try hard/10
    Trying to get DT to conform to the modern metal sound
    Worst lyrics I've ever read
    Vocals were even worse
    Goes on tour with A7x and sees the $$$ at the end of the tunnel
    "Needs a break" from music (his excuse for delaying writing the next DT album, he wanted like a 5 year break) but still goes on tour with A7x and other bands
    Quits DT
    Tries to rejoin DT and gets denied
    Cries about it
    Says maybe A7x will have him as their permanent drummer
    A7x finds a different drummer
    Last two DT albums without him have been their best work in YEARS

Just seemed like a dickhead in general after all the chit that happened
    Lols
    Fuark I didn't know he tried to rejoin dream theater after a7x got a new drummer. But yea the whole 5 year break thing seemed so bitchy

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Osmvn View Post
    This happened to me like last week. I get a text from my homeboy letting me know Kawhi Leonard was at the gym balling so I get all my shyt and got there asap. We didn't want to bother him so we were just hooping for a bit. Word got out and couple people were trying to take pics with him while he was balling with his friends and he said had his friends tell the people he doesn't want to be bothered. About 2 hrs later he is leaving and my friends and I decide we want to get a picture. We start walking besides him and ask him for a picture. He stops and says "No pictures because there are too many people here" even though there is only like 4 ppl asking for pics. We ask again nicely but he said no again in the most annoyed voice I ever heard. We told him to atleast take a pic with this 60 yr old guy who was wearing his jersey and was waiting for him for 5 hrs and he responded with "whatever"

I still got mad love for Kawhi but man this experience made me change my view about him a little.
    So you heard him tell his friends to tell ppl he doesnt want to take pics and u asked him for a pic.

Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    So you heard him tell his friends to tell ppl he doesnt want to take pics and u asked him for a pic.
    Nah those people were interrupting him while he was playing with his friends but we asked when he was walking out of the gym.

APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10) APPhysicsC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BladeOfRambo View Post
    My cousin was getting married in a high end hotel in West London and Frank Lampard happened to want the same time, day, location and everything. So he asked the hotel to change my cousins date so he could get married on that day, the hotel refused, so he said 'give me the number of the couple getting married', the hotel refused. After a while the hotel gave in and gave a Lampard my cousins number, she answered and he explained the situation, she was like 'no thanks jeff' so he played the 'do you know who I am?' Card and she was like 'no, are you famous or something?' and in the end he flipped out and paided for the hen party, stag party, wedding, suits, dresses, food, hotel, honeymoon, the lot. Just so he could have a specific date at this West London hotel. Money and Arrogance gone to his head. Proper A**hole
    So he paid for your cousin's wedding and he's an a**hole? Or do you just suck at writing?

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Osmvn View Post
    This happened to me like last week. I get a text from my homeboy letting me know Kawhi Leonard was at the gym balling so I get all my shyt and got there asap. We didn't want to bother him so we were just hooping for a bit. Word got out and couple people were trying to take pics with him while he was balling with his friends and he said had his friends tell the people he doesn't want to be bothered. About 2 hrs later he is leaving and my friends and I decide we want to get a picture. We start walking besides him and ask him for a picture. He stops and says "No pictures because there are too many people here" even though there is only like 4 ppl asking for pics. We ask again nicely but he said no again in the most annoyed voice I ever heard. We told him to atleast take a pic with this 60 yr old guy who was wearing his jersey and was waiting for him for 5 hrs and he responded with "whatever"

I still got mad love for Kawhi but man this experience made me change my view about him a little.
    It's known he's pretty much an introvert and doesn't want to be "famous". He wants to do his job & do it well. Srs about that bruh

Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    It's known he's pretty much an introvert and doesn't want to be "famous". He wants to do his job & do it well. Srs about that bruh
    I knew he was quiet during the season but I thought he was different person off the court.

Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    Tony Alva, Ray Barbee, Geoff Rowley, Steve Caballero

All nice guys - especially geoff
    they had tony alva on Storage Wars and he seemed kinda hipster w a "too cool for you" attitude. dudes a legend in the skate scene tho

i want to be a leaf ButWhoWasOpie's Avatar
    ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Alexis Knapp. Before she was famous and back when I was a wow nerd (remember YouTube video I made? During that time period) I Met her ex who transferred to my server. We connected and exchanged face books. Anyway we end up meeting and hooking up IRL. She finds out and rages. She was still in love with him apparently and he dumped her for being messy and **** talking random ppl IRL she didn't even know when they would go out which was super embarrassing for him. We continued flirting with each other for quite awhile after we hooked up. But we lived in different states. I moved to Cali and we talked more. Then I asked him to hang out which he agreed and then I forgot about it. Never heard from him again.
    This happened

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I met Alex Smith and his wife in March 2012 at Costco in San Jose. Really nice guy and so was his wife. We talked to him for maybe 5 minutes and at no point in the conversation did it seem like he was being inconvenienced or he wanted to leave.

Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhuth13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keyshawn Johnson.

Little kid approaches him at the hotel the day before a game and asks him for an autograph. Keyshawn ignores him and gets security to tell the kid 'no autographs.' Wouldve been fine if it was someone older, but it was at ~7-8 year old kid all geeked to meet an NFL player