Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2014 NPC Orlando Metro Results and Photos

Full Photo Report of the 2014 NPC Orlando Metropolitan which took place Sat, July 5th in Orlando, FL
    http://floridaphysique.com/2014/07/0...-metropolitan/
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

www.johnhansenfitness.com

www.musclesatthemovies.com

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the physique guys had way better upper bodies than most of the bodybuilders =/
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's some great physiques on the Men's Physique guys. I'm amazed every week at the size and conditioning of their upper bodies.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

lacye1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great show, really good competition

This was my first show ever. I learned alot, met lots of good people. John Hansen, you write some awesome articles about the competitors.

Originally Posted by lacye1 View Post
    This was my first show ever. I learned alot, met lots of good people. John Hansen, you write some awesome articles about the competitors.
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I hope you'll keep checking in on the new website, www.FloridaPhysique.com. There will be contest updates each week along with competitor interviews, training videos and articles.
    Here is the video interviews from the NPC Orlando Metropolitan last weekend - http://floridaphysique.com/2014/07/0...eo-interviews/
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey! I won my class at that show! Surprised you posted it, lol. I was lightweight and novice lw winner. I did a vacuum in my routine based on some stuff I read in your articles and did the Danny Padilla leaning three quarter back shot! I need better trunks next time though, lol. Way too tight.
    Last edited by Fathermithras; 07-07-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Originally Posted by Fathermithras View Post
    Hey! I won my class at that show! Surprised you posted it, lol. I was lightweight and novice lw winner. I did a vacuum in my routine based on some stuff I read in your articles and did the Danny Padilla leaning three quarter back shot! I need better trunks next time though, lol. Way too tight.
    Is this you? Man, you had a great physique! Very classical and your vacuum was one of the highlights of the show. Great job! Did you read the contest report about the show? http://floridaphysique.com/2014/07/0...-metropolitan/
    Attached Images
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Didn't know FloridaPhysique.com existed. Thanks for posting! By the way, I noticed "magazine" in its title; is there a publication or is Southern Muscle Plus still in publication?

Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Natural_O View Post
    Is this you? Man, you had a great physique! Very classical and your vacuum was one of the highlights of the show. Great job! Did you read the contest report about the show? http://floridaphysique.com/2014/07/0...-metropolitan/
    Absolutely loved the write up and yes, that was me! I know we have PMed back and forth a few times and your advice and articles are always among my favorite to read. I am with you about the importance of posing and the importance of symmetry over just size, which is why I try to grow slow. Thank you for the compliments on the vacuum, I tried to make it dramatic!

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The physiques look pretty terrible to me. The shorts guys would look equally as bad if they actually had to pose.

Originally Posted by TheTrueVictor View Post
    Didn't know FloridaPhysique.com existed. Thanks for posting! By the way, I noticed "magazine" in its title; is there a publication or is Southern Muscle Plus still in publication?
    No, it's all on the internet. I just started the website a couple weeks ago. I will be covering all the NPC bodybuilding shows in Florida. It's going to do the same thing Southern Muscle did except it will be on the internet and not
    a physical magazine.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Absolutely loved the write up and yes, that was me! I know we have PMed back and forth a few times and your advice and articles are always among my favorite to read. I am with you about the importance of posing and the importance of symmetry over just size, which is why I try to grow slow. Thank you for the compliments on the vacuum, I tried to make it dramatic!
    Yeah, I thought your vacuum was the highlight of your routine. The audience loved it too! What is your next contest?
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Yeah, I thought your vacuum was the highlight of your routine. The audience loved it too! What is your next contest?
    I'm going to take an entire year to grow. This was a big year for me because I had to take time off when my daughter was born premature. She was fine, just underweight and needed lots of attention and I got fat and lost muscle from the stress. I read like an animal during that time and came back with 6 months of training to be better than the year before. So, this year, using what I've learned I'm going to try and put on about 1 solid pound of muscle a month, keep the body fat under 12 percent and then cut for the middle weight of the same show next year. I may do 2-3 shows, spaced 3-4 weeks out if i see the schedule nearby allows it. I feel like I really figured out what works for me diet and training wise, so I want to make the most of a long offseason to see if I have a future competing. Either way I will compete for fun, but if I could somehow make it my means of income that would be better too. I'm hoping once I put some time in and keep talking to supplement reps (I know a few) I can help with promoting and maybe writing too.

I'm going to take an entire year to grow. This was a big year for me because I had to take time off when my daughter was born premature. She was fine, just underweight and needed lots of attention and I got fat and lost muscle from the stress. I read like an animal during that time and came back with 6 months of training to be better than the year before. So, this year, using what I've learned I'm going to try and put on about 1 solid pound of muscle a month, keep the body fat under 12 percent and then cut for the middle weight of the same show next year. I may do 2-3 shows, spaced 3-4 weeks out if i see the schedule nearby allows it. I feel like I really figured out what works for me diet and training wise, so I want to make the most of a long offseason to see if I have a future competing. Either way I will compete for fun, but if I could somehow make it my means of income that would be better too. I'm hoping once I put some time in and keep talking to supplement reps (I know a few) I can help with promoting and maybe writing too.
    Sounds like a good plan! I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing ok. You should think about doing my show next year, the NPC Natural Suncoast Classic. It will be held in May next year again. 2014 was the first year for the show.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

Sounds like a good plan! I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing ok. You should think about doing my show next year, the NPC Natural Suncoast Classic. It will be held in May next year again. 2014 was the first year for the show.
    I have a younger guy I'm training and trying to keep off the sauce, at least until he's older. When is the show being held? It'd be great for him.

Anyway, I'm done hijacking the thread! I hope I get to see you and talk with you at one of the shows going on. I'm going to keep reading and posting your blogs on my social media, always a fantastic read. Maybe one day I'll get to be in your neck of the woods and get a consult or some such. Always a pleasure!

Anyway, I'm done hijacking the thread! I hope I get to see you and talk with you at one of the shows going on. I'm going to keep reading and posting your blogs on my social media, always a fantastic read. Maybe one day I'll get to be in your neck of the woods and get a consult or some such. Always a pleasure!
    Thanks for supporting the articles and I hope you'll spread the word about Florida Physique.com. It's going to get bigger and bigger each week. My contest will be sometime in May. We had it on May 24th this year but it might be a week or two earlier next year. Let me know when you're in Tampa again and we can definitely do a consult.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com