Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Radioactive Man View Post
    In all major combat sports, how many attempted front kicks result in ending the fight? Doesn't make it a freak occurrence when it occurs.

I never realized just how ignorant most of the mma community is when it comes to combat sports. It's like, if some of you don't see it in the UFC, it doesn't exist. The leg kick check has always been meant to be a defensive AND offensive maneuver. Checking a leg kick isn't just about not taking the full impact of your opponent's leg kick. In some martial arts style, most notably Filipino combat arts, there are techniques that exist to make your opponent pay for attempting a strike. It's a concept that isn't foreign to Chris Weidman's coaches. Again, Chris and his camp trained to make Silva pay for attempting leg kicks. It was the only thing working for Silva in the first fight. It was no secret. So it was no secret that Chris and his camp were going to focus on it coming into the second fight. The only reason people are butthurt is because it worked better than expected. Had Silva broken an opponent's leg checking their kick, nobody would be questioning his ability to implement such a strategy.
    I agree that MMA and UFC fans in particular are some of the most obnoxious and childish fan communities out there. I cringe at comments that most UFC pictures have. All of them are covered with the most disrespectful comments like "lol glass chin." or the infamous "If it wasn't for those two flukes, Anderson would of won, fuk Weidman". It's embarrassing to see that. To hate on another fighter just because he beat your idol just shows the immaturity in one's self and it's been shown here on this sub-section of the forum repeatedly.
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    weidmans obviously a legit champ.

Im a huge anderson fan.

I think the biggest thing is going from such a high skilled amazing fighter like anderson to weidman he seems almost boring.

Anderson finished opponents ways no one else could he made beating world class champions look easy.

Weidmans great he's just not as fantastic in his fighting style as anderson was.

Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    I agree that MMA and UFC fans in particular are some of the most obnoxious and childish fan communities out there. I cringe at comments that most UFC pictures have. All of them are covered with the most disrespectful comments like "lol glass chin." or the infamous "If it wasn't for those two flukes, Anderson would of won, fuk Weidman". It's embarrassing to see that. To hate on another fighter just because he beat your idol just shows the immaturity in one's self and it's been shown here on this sub-section of the forum repeatedly.
    Agreed. It was embarrassing to see the comments after the second Silva/Weidman fight. It was so clear after that fight that so many people really couldn't be bothered to do a little research before acting like they knew what they were talking about in regards to kickboxing/mauy thai techniques. Like they honestly thought that nothing bad could occur when shin bone hits shin bone.

Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    weidmans obviously a legit champ.

Im a huge anderson fan.

I think the biggest thing is going from such a high skilled amazing fighter like anderson to weidman he seems almost boring.

Anderson finished opponents ways no one else could he made beating world class champions look easy.

Weidmans great he's just not as fantastic in his fighting style as anderson was.
    I agree with this and it explains why people may not like Weidman. But it doesn't excuse the delusion that is going on in regards to not giving Weidman the credit he deserves.

wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's how I always thought growing up an NBA fan. It wasn't so much the more consistent players I liked, it was the flashy dunkers. Who cares who wins, DUNKS. lol

I think people generally underestimate weidman's ability to be flashy though. that elbow on munoz was about as flashy as it gets.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    its because hes white

all those racist fuks cant accept it

Originally Posted by wyld3 View Post
    That's how I always thought growing up an NBA fan. It wasn't so much the more consistent players I liked, it was the flashy dunkers. Who cares who wins, DUNKS. lol

I think people generally underestimate weidman's ability to be flashy though. that elbow on munoz was about as flashy as it gets.
    But it was Weidman, so it was luck. Had it been Silva it would have been "Oh, gawz, look at that impeccable timing and technique. Lulz Mr. Anderson just Matrixed Manny Pacquao. God he is."

Same thing with the first Silva/Weidman fight. A lot of people don't realize that Weidman didn't simply just close his eyes and catch Silva while he was clowning around. There was a point where Anderson was leaning back where Weidman decides to double punch with the same hand. That's what completely threw Silva off with his weaving which eventually led to the knockout punch. Again, had Silva done that to another opponent, it would have been "E-gatz! Silva has 6 arms! God gonna God!".

It's hard to process for a lot of people that maybe Weidman possesses insane ring smarts and abilities.

wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyld3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I noticed that doubling up on the right too. smart stuff. silva was used to the standard 1,2,1,2,1,2 combos from the standard MMA boxer, so the 1,2,2,1 caught him off guard and had him dodging right into the left. but its so much easier for everyone to dismiss this and say he got lucky, rather than accept he simply had silva's number.

sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that they were freak occurrences. In all major combat sports, how many checked kicks result in a break.
    It very clear does change the "fact" that they were freak occurrences. One also remembers Cory Hill's break, with the same technique used.

http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=...g-kick-attempt

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ied-the-legend

You are a fool if you believe that his plan was to break silvas leg with a check.

I dont need to type a novel.

/thread
    No one said he planned to explicitly break the bone. We are noting the fact that Weidman used a known low check intended to spike the shin with the harder knee bone. That's like saying Mark Hunt breaking Struve's jaw was a freak accident because he didn't plan on doing so. He obviously planned on throwing on the jaw and doing damage, the break was the result.

Originally Posted by sosasaysso View Post

No one said he planned to explicitly break the bone. We are noting the fact that Weidman used a known low check intended to spike the shin with the harder knee bone. That's like saying Mark Hunt breaking Struve's jaw was a freak accident because he didn't plan on doing so. He obviously planned on throwing on the jaw and doing damage, the break was the result.
    Exactly. How many fighters throw a jab with the intention of knocking an opponent out. A jab is usually meant to set up and measure the distance. But fighters also know that it hurts. So when a jab results in a knockout/knockdown, it's surprising, but not totally unexpected.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you can see a lot about somebody based on how they act when they win as well as lose. I just didn't have a good feeling when Silva suffered that freak injury and Weidman paraded around the ring. I just think that's disrespectful. Yeah, you had a strong first round and you won, but I think doing that when Anderson's screaming in pain isn't right.

You didn't see Anderson celebrating when Cote blew his knee out.

187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 187TKD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its because hes white..racist arseholes cant accept seeing a white guy as a champion. Lets face it..people didnt like seeing frankie edgar as champ either. The ony reason they warmed to forest griffin is because he was goofy and the ultimate underdog against an arrogant rampage. Plus he was on tuf 1

Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    I think you can see a lot about somebody based on how they act when they win as well as lose. I just didn't have a good feeling when Silva suffered that freak injury and Weidman paraded around the ring. I just think that's disrespectful. Yeah, you had a strong first round and you won, but I think doing that when Anderson's screaming in pain isn't right.

You ever been in a position where you just beat the greatest mw of all time twice in a row and looked invincible doing it?

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 187TKD View Post
    Its because hes white..racist arseholes cant accept seeing a white guy as a champion. Lets face it..people didnt like seeing frankie edgar as champ either. The ony reason they warmed to forest griffin is because he was goofy and the ultimate underdog against an arrogant rampage. Plus he was on tuf 1
    So what do you have to say about the fact that I dont like Jon Jones either and only watch his ppv's in hope of his face eating the canvas while his eyes are rolled into the back of his head?
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post

you've painted the situation all wrong.

he didn't know it was a bad break until after. all he knew was that he had won. so yes, he celebrated. the second he realized anderson was seriously hurt his demeanor completely changed. he got down on one knee next to anderson to comfort him, then let anderson's corner men into the cage, when security would not. then he explicitly said he hated that it happened that way, and that anderson was to still be considered the best and god bless him.

come on. that's about the classiest way he could have handled it.

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HEATin7 View Post
    I have way more respect for dillashaw/rousey who ACTUALLY WON their fights in their OWN TERMS, than Weidman not winning any of his title fights(against silva) on his terms(which is dependent on silva fukking up bcuz of fluke injury AND excessive showboating by purposely putting his hands down)
    Silva got knocked out while doing what he always does....how is that 'not on his own terms'?

awwww sheet.
    BRB Sonnen got caught sleeping in Silva's guard in the first fight, obviously not trying at all, fluke.
    BRB Sonnen slipped throwing a spinning backfist and was obviously clowning around. He never throws them like 1/100000 strikes he's ever thrown.
    BRB Silva never beat Sonnen. Sonnen is GOAT.
    BRB petitioning the athletic commission to have 3/4 of all fights ever overturned because one fighter made an oopsie.
    BRB BJ Penn forgot to train for the Edgar fight...doesn't count.

he didn't know it was a bad break until after. all he knew was that he had won. so yes, he celebrated. the second he realized anderson was seriously hurt his demeanor completely changed. he got down on one knee next to anderson to comfort him, then let anderson's corner men into the cage, when security would not. then he explicitly said he hated that it happened that way, and that anderson was to still be considered the best and god bless him.

That moment doesn't exist in the minds of the Silva fanboys.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That moment doesn't exist in the minds of the Silva fanboys.
    The ref knows to stop it because the legs broken but the guy who is fighting him who heard and felt the break doesnt...okay.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000) 5hogun is just really nice. (+1000)

Weidman is the champ. Deal with it.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I don't know how you can't see when somebody badly hurts themself and screams in pain instantly. That being said, fair enough, good points about him letting the corner in when security wouldn't.

The ref knows to stop it because the legs broken but the guy who is fighting him who heard and felt the break doesnt...okay.
    Huh? Weidman knew he hurt Silva. He just didn't know how bad it was. When your adrenaline is pumping at 65mph, it's hard to blame a guy for celebrating that he just once again beat a legend like Silva for the second time.

Suplex City Bitch PimpChitterling's Avatar
    PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PimpChitterling View Post
    I just want to know when Anderson is fighting serious and when he was clowning/showboating/not taking things seriously in the following scenarios.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_as...jpuh7c_jpg.gif

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ndersonGIF.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ab95f0a94...1rm7o1_400.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif
    Funny how all of the people spouting off about the fluke KO over Andy just passed over this post.

sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000) sosasaysso is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP has posted twice since my last post (#69) and has nill to say. Gonna go ahead and chalk this one up to him not knowing what the f*ck he's talking about (but being sure to throw his two cents around the internet nonetheless) and move on.

Originally Posted by sosasaysso View Post
    OP has posted twice since my last post (#69) and has nill to say. Gonna go ahead and chalk this one up to him not knowing what the f*ck he's talking about (but being sure to throw his two cents around the internet nonetheless) and move on.
    I'm the op of this thread. You talking about me?

EDIT: Nevermind. You're probably talking about that Aestesticle dude.

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PimpChitterling View Post
    Funny how all of the people spouting off about the fluke KO over Andy just passed over this post.
    Except for 3 things:

1. In no other example does Anderson leave himself in such bad position in regards to feet and mobility. He was literally on his tip toes with his eyes closed. That's a whole different level of recklessness.

2. It's actually clear Silva continually became more and more reckless as the fights went on. Against Bonnar too he was putting himself in quite a bit of bad positions.

3. He used to be able to take shots on the chin and head like they were nothing and keep going. Going back to the Chael fights it's obvious that his chin wasn't as strong as it used be and that age would eventually catch up to him.

The bottom line is yes weidman beat him and those aren't 'excuses' to make the win unlegit.. had the younger anderson faced him I believe he'd be the better fighter. At 39 and far too confident in his chin.. weidman was the better fighter.

also... i think the new jersey / east coast attitude and mentality that he and frankie have is partially what rustles the jimmies.
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm rooting for weidman next fight just because his haters annoy me that much

I'm the op of this thread. You talking about me?

EDIT: Nevermind. You're probably talking about that Aestesticle dude.
    My mistake. Thought he was the OP. He is an idiot, you're good to go. Carry on, citizens.

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, who beats Machida up like that? Machida hasn't looked that bad facially wise since the 2nd Shogun fight. Awesome coaching from Longo making sure Chris kept the pressure on. That was the most impressive part for me. This guy can run through the entire Middleweight division and will still probably not be given credit to, it's sad.
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    Except for 3 things:

1. In no other example does Anderson leave himself in such bad position in regards to feet and mobility. He was literally on his tip toes with his eyes closed. That's a whole different level of recklessness.

2. It's actually clear Silva continually became more and more reckless as the fights went on. Against Bonnar too he was putting himself in quite a bit of bad positions.

3. He used to be able to take shots on the chin and head like they were nothing and keep going. Going back to the Chael fights it's obvious that his chin wasn't as strong as it used be and that age would eventually catch up to him.

The bottom line is yes weidman beat him and those aren't 'excuses' to make the win unlegit.. had the younger anderson faced him I believe he'd be the better fighter. At 39 and far too confident in his chin.. weidman was the better fighter.

also... i think the new jersey / east coast attitude and mentality that he and frankie have is partially what rustles the jimmies.
    So it was the way Anderson was clowning. Had it been, Serious Clowning Silva instead of Reckless Clowning Silva then the fight may have turned out differently. Okay.

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    Except for 3 things:

He isn't NECESSARILY getting chinny due to age. He usually rolls with punches so he barely takes any damage (and most mma fighters throw right/left/right/left/right/left making it a lot easier for him). Since Weidman doubled up on the right, silva was ducking directly into the left hook.