Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

why did my oneitis ignore me after i asked her if she liked me (srs)

Please take SRS seriously. I been reading Misc for a while, and it seems people here have a different (more chill and more fun) view on life that may be able to help me. I don't really want to ask anyone I know for help. This may be long, but I promise on my mom's grave this is real.

Please read whole thing and help me. Sorry this post might be all over the place, because I really cannot think straight. Also I want make it clear I am very rational and have stable mind so I WOULD NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING CRAZY.

**Important** Before I asked this girl out I send her 4 messages, see important images with all the messages. All messages are separated with red line, I think 6 messages in total send to Hira. I send messages on a school message system, because I didn't add her on face book. through the school network system, the messages were sent. Also I send first 2 messages while we were on this break, the reason I send the other long messages is because I caught Hira looking at me many times after I send pervious 2 messages. I think she found out who I was and liked me back but was too shy, but idk. This is obviously not true because she ignored me after I asked her if she liked me back.

Okay so I been hopelessly in love with a girl a couple grades younger than me at my high school named Hira. I live in Canada FYI. This girl (her name is Hira), ignored me when I told her today, "Hey I really like you, do you like me as-well?". Like she ignores me completely when I say that. Now please read everything I have to say, it is a lot, . . This girl is muslim, she is very pure, nice, good hearted (I think), she also has swag and style. We never talked and she is younger than me by a couple years. When I wanted to ask her, "Hey I really like you, do you like me as-well?" I recited that 100s of times, and I asked her when she was alone because I am a very shy guy. keep in mind, there are many brown kids at my school, so a lot of muslims girls like her.
    Hira is also very femine, and into wearing lipstick, make-up, and wears pink. I like her because she looks very petite, cute, nice, and pure. And she is very polite, and charming.

Now is the important part:
    In grade 9, I was not popular, and ok looking at best. I gained weight and I do not know how but I got extremely good looking in grade 10. My friends my grade 9 told me I was the best looking guy in the grade, in grade 10. 2-3 girls really liked me (they were decent looking). But since I got so many complements from everyone in grade 10, friends telling me I was the best looking guy and stuff, I got conceited and thought I was too good for everyone. So I stopped talking to everyone trying to prove how good looking I have become in grade 10 from grade 9. I understand, this is very wrong to do, but that's what I did. My face got really cute in grade 10 I guess. In grade 10 so many hot girls liked me, but this grade I didn't focus on school. In grade 11 I moved schools and had to start my life all over again. Everytime I walked in the hallway random girl said I have pretty/sexy eyes. In my math class last year a guy came up to me and said, " I ain't gay but I can tell you're really attractive guy, become a model do modeling, your eyes are sexy". That really helped my self esteem. FYI I am a indian guy, but I am raised in Canada. Now, throughout my whole high school, I had almost no friends. I ate my lunch in the washroom because I was too shy to interact (even with people complimenting my looks). I never ever till this say went to any friends house, or invited anybody over to my house. I spend almost all the time alone. I get good grades and got accepted to a good university. A girl last year said "zil so many girls would like you" so why did Hira ignored me. And Hira talks to this overweight white guy, and this super ugly indian fat guy in my grade, Hira liked his ******** pictures. Hira is the most perfect girl I ever saw. This grade someone posted a video of me, it was kind of blurry, on ********. Some ugly girl said "eww who is he" in the video. It was blurry so I geuss she might have not seen me correctly, but I was still clearly visible. So I thought have I lost my good looks? So many girls liked me in grade 10 and 11, but fewer like me in this grade. But I thought how can that be possible? That made me depressed for a long time, because for as long as I can remember I put so much effort into my looks. My happiness almost depended on it, even before high school. So I was super happy when guys in grade 10 said I was the best looking guy in the grade, and they said this genuinely. One year ago, I went to this barber and he kept calling me "pretty", "playa". And asked how are the girls treating me. I thought I was good looking. This year I really got into religion and being a good human being. I really wanted to find love, I fell in love with Hira. I am a good guy too, I never drink, smoked, never partied , never had sex, never kissed a girl, never even touch a girl. The kids at my school are ghetto, wear pants low, smoke, disrespect girls. I asked god last night for Hira to like me back, why did this happen. Why this? FYI, I long young for my age, so Hira couldn't tell I was noticeable older than her. I look like I am shy too, maybe that's why so, so many girls liked me in grade 10/11. I saw girls staring at me all the time in the past. Even now a few girls like me, I catch some staring, but now like before. I don't know why. Last year some girl said my eyes are so sexy. Some girls handed cards saying I am sexy. Why did this happen? Why god?

I am sad, feel rejected because:
    -Hira, girl I liked for so long (9 months thinking about her 24/7) ignored me
    -Random girls liked me, even gay guys, even girls stopped liking me, and only girl I like doesn't like me back
    -parents ask me why I am home all alone all the time
    -I spend all my time at school at the library alone
    -Zero friends, but people want to chill with me
    - Cried to sleep for Hira, and she doesn't even notice me
    -guys told me I was best looking guy, did I become ugly?
    -I am truly heartbroken, it is so painful. By Hira
    - my school's done and I am scared because I literally have zero friends/ phone number after graduation
    - I send all my lunch in the library, some girls hit on me last year valentine while I was in the library with a heart shaped card that said "if being sexy was a crime you'd be guilty as charged".
    - I feel as if I lost my cuteness, but I still see it sometimes.
    -I think I put too much importance on looks and finding love and miss out on the fun life has
    - I feel so alone, and my parents are weel-educated folks, my grandfather was the principal of a university in india for 30 years, yet I am nothing
    - my other grandpa was a yoga champion, and even met the current indian prime minister at the age of 65, because he won the yoga competition at 65 SRS!
    - FYI I am 17, Hira is 16. But we both look younger than our age.
    Also Hira looks better in person, than in the picture, she is 16, but looks so much better than other girls in my classes, the other girls look so old, and they talk like guys. But Hira is really feminine, polite, petite, girly.
    Read messages they are important, I send them before asking Hira out Today.
    Attached Images

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didnt even read

But since you're 17:

1. Study Hard
    2. Play sports
    3. Lift
    4. Find a good core group of guy friends
    5. Forget Hira

And everything will fall in place, good luck *******.
    Sig line can't be a novel

samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samolfsfs22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    I didnt even read

But since you're 17:

1. Study Hard
    2. Play sports
    3. Lift
    4. Find a good core group of guy friends
    5. Forget Hira

And everything will fall in place, good luck *******.
    I know man but it really hurts

DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DepartedEmperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i read.
    this is because your oneitis is a sloot
    get a oneitis like mine

revenue

Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shes probably not interested in dating a successful novelist such as yourself
    ****Would Pay To Watch Paint Dry In Theaters if Hans Zimmer Scored The Soundtrack Crew****

please help

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can this ******* please get banned already?

I am crying right now

overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) overthegains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by samolfsfs22 View Post
    I am crying right now
    good srs u beta *******

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didn't read but she was probably waiting for her plan A to text back before she gave you a solid answer
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

Relaximhilarious.wordpress.com

toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50) toz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Negged measelys for copy and pasting. *******.
    Crew Crew.

someone read everything it is so sad you would ffaint

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    July join date & red.

You've probably had 10 usernames before this.

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like a roll bread, but I'll bite.

OP Listen carefully...*You should not base your happiness and emotional stability upon your feelings for one girl.* I know it's hard, and you're obviously heartbroken. But really, you've oneitisized her to the point of disillusion.

Read James Joyce's "Araby." I feel as though you could relate to that story.

I'm sorry you're feeling such pain, if your post is indeed real tea. But you have got to move on. :/ If you have any specific questions or need specific advice from a female perspective, PM me.

JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't I seen this same post about 3.50 times this week?

Originally Posted by lalanaomi View Post

OP Listen carefully...*You should not base your happiness and emotional stability upon your feelings for one girl.* I know it's hard, and you're obviously heartbroken. But really, you've oneitisized her to the point of disillusion.

I'm sorry you're feeling such pain, if your post is indeed real tea. But you have got to move on. :/ If you have any specific questions or need specific advice from a female perspective, PM me.
    I just have a question about the messages, what is wrong with them?

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lulz, better watch out before op starts stalking ya and making ******* threads like these

FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP u so sescsy

EDIT: so much copypasta...

ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ek4hatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ho lee phuck

cliffs?
    ** i want to join a crew crew **

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    short answer is, noone knows.

you should keep calling and texting her.

******** messages help too
    Questions? PM Me.

WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just have a question about the messages, what is wrong with them?
    Sorry if this sounds harsh, but an easier question would be asking what *isn't* wrong with them. :/ Brah...

-Creeperish (considering she doesn't know you)
    -You say irrelevant personal info
    -Your poetic soliloquies about love are too much to say in general, and especially to a girl who doesn't know you

I don't think you're in love, OP. Just obsessed with the idea of love with a girl you don't truly know.

MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've seen this bish 4 phucking times today already!!! Youre a ******* OP
    *Houston Bro*
    IG: Rickster1001
    SnapChat: SlickRick1001

ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didn't read, looked at images.. fuk you OP

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but an easier question would be asking what *isn't* wrong with them. :/ Brah...

-Creeperish (considering she doesn't know you)
    -You say irrelevant personal info
    -Your poetic soliloquies about love are too much to say in general, and especially to a girl who doesn't know you

I don't think you're in love, OP. Just obsessed with the idea of love with a girl you don't truly know.
    what would YOU do if a realy really hot guy send you this exact same msgs that you didn't know

InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL. This guy again.

Please go. You lost. Go fist yourself. It will make everything better.

By the way, i printed out your picture of Hira and came on her pic, all over her face. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by InsanelyFit View Post
    LOL. This guy again.

Please go. You lost. Go fist yourself. It will make everything better.

By the way, i printed out your picture of Hira and came on her pic, all over her face. Deal with it.
    that's disgusting man,i actually love her wwtf u do that

what would YOU do if a realy really hot guy send you this exact same msgs that you didn't know
    Honestly, I wouldn't reply. I would block him every way I could. Not out of cruelty, but out of caution. You sound truly creepy and desperate in your messages, OP.

Honestly, I wouldn't reply. I would block him every way I could. Not out of cruelty, but out of caution. You sound truly creepy and desperate in your messages, OP.
    how do I still get her after this creepy messages, because I have sexy eyes and am a pure guy. like can I fix this mess?

Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My friend said to me that a girl was in love with me from class, so being the cheeky mofo I am I asked her straight up in front of 3 people "are you in love with me?", she then proceeded to basically hate me.

NEVER ask a girl if she likes you unless you already PIITB nomsayin?
    Bench: 275x1
    OHP: 170x1

Started at 130 11% -> 190 18% -> 170 14% -> 200 18% ->

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**