vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

3 times a week plan

Hi Peeps

Either I am complete dense or I cannot find a plan on here that is 3 times a week? I have followed a 5 day plan but with work n all it isn't working out and also with family life - ie single parent and ensuring my 4 year old daughter has the best life so I can only do 3 days a week.

Is there anything as I have spent a good hour looking on this site and they are coming up with 4 day + which is great but I cannot do that. Have thought of putting two of the days into 1 day but that is more time at the gym and limited to 1.5hours (I am doing this during my lunch break) so I have to be careful otherwise my boss well as any normal boss would - sack me -.

Please may I have some advice as to what plan I should go for.

Am currently 70kgs, 29 years old, I lift heavy but I think its my plan its boring or I have no plan - I just lift heavy and hard and do upper 1 day lower another and last day which is a Friday and I have time in the gym after work (daughter gets picked up and goes to my parents so its kinda my evening and pick her up at 7pm and I finish at 5pm).

I include HIIT in my 3 times a week and smash it - I just I think like a plan that got emailed to me once a week which bodybuilding.com was amazing at doing that - meant my week was pre-planned but now unless I find something as been left to my own devices for about 2 months I am lifting heavier but fat is coming on more which I am getting a little disheartened so I can re looked at my cals etc and sort of created this:

Per Meal: Carbs - 22.5 Proteins - 30.8 Fats 12.3 (1621 cals per day)

Maybe someone may think actually that is too high cals or too low or well basically rubbish LOL.
    Feel the burn.....

vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) vw_dubgal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone?
    Feel the burn.....

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If only there were posts that answered questions like these... Posts that were placed somewhere highly visible where everyone could and should read...
    The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Go back to the index of this subforum (Workout Programs)
    2. Check out the the sticky posts at the start (e.g. the AllPro beginner program)