Thread: FL7 & Ab-Solved

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FL7 & Ab-Solved

Tell me how FL7 & Ab-Solved R different. To me looking at the ingredients the only difference one uses propylene glycol and the other benzyl alcohol.

FL7 - Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, carbomer
    Ab-Solved - Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, carbomer

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe its the way it works... Ab-Solved is the spot reducing version, and FL7 is the full body fat loss... Dont quote me on that, but im pretty sure thats what i got out of different threads on the subject.
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=241255
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=412893

Hey, its my call to fame... its all I got!!
    Love me, I'm a good hearted bro ;)

TheGreatSatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They're both 7-keto DHEA products, only in different gels.

FL7 distributes the 7-keto systemically, whereas the Ab-Solved distributes it locally, so should be applied to the abdominal region.

Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: FL7 & Ab-Solved

Originally posted by Dedicated1
    The only difference one uses propylene glycol and the other benzyl alcohol.
    Yup.
    MAXIMIZE

Anabolic - Scam and deception hater. Knowledge and truth seeker.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, the difference is in the carrier -- active is exactly the same.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org