ntruong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where can I have a consultation visit

So, I'm a freelance personal trainer. Client is @ 24 hrs. Where can I have a consultation visit besides my home so that I can measure %BF, etc.?

also, do you guys get medical clearance before training?
    Last edited by ntruong; 07-05-2014 at 01:17 PM.

MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do the consultation wherever you will be training the client. You def need to get a par-q filled out. if they answer yes to anything, then a par-medx

ntruong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MkADcision View Post
    You can do the consultation wherever you will be training the client. You def need to get a par-q filled out. if they answer yes to anything, then a par-medx
    hey thanks man. its hard to get a response in this forum. seems a little dead these days. anyways, with my first client, i bypassed the par-q and just got a medical release form signed by his physician. would that be okay to continue doing for future clients or should i always just get a par-q etc.?

MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ntruong View Post
    hey thanks man. its hard to get a response in this forum. seems a little dead these days. anyways, with my first client, i bypassed the par-q and just got a medical release form signed by his physician. would that be okay to continue doing for future clients or should i always just get a par-q etc.?
    I always get one filled out, it doesn't take long to do and you protect yourself.

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    if you do a medical form, be sure you understand everything on it. You will get in more legal, possibly criminal, trouble if you KNOWINGLY mis-prescribe a program. It's one thing to harm someone in a way you did not realize, it's another to do so after he told you his situation.