Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Besides, she earns 2x what I earn at the moment lulz so I'd be the one profiting.
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Xxoxo View Post
    "O wow, she is so hot. Woo, look at that booty and dem titties!! She's a true 10/10"
    "Damn, he's so tall and handsome.... he's perfect!!

I've been thinking this morning about good looks. Do we really care? I mean, no one wants someone ugly, but when it comes to aesthetics, is it really that inportant in the end? We're all gonna die anyways. Are you really looking for an 7-10/10 partner who you get along with AND can see yourself spending the rest of your life with? I don't see it. I think the majority of the world is good looking, but its our inperfections that make us each perfect. I want a man who will make me laugh and I get along really well with and I'm sure you guys want the same with a girl.
    Only an idiotic/disingenuous sloot would post this rubbish

Its funny, u consistently see garbage like this posted by women yet...by far and away...they always seem to be the most vacuous and shallow of the genders. And I dont even say that out of bitterness. I benefit massively from sloots said shallowness. But sit there and pretend u are some kind of deep, spritual species who look for "inner beauty" and "love". Divorce rate is 50%, hypergamy is real, nice guys dont get ass and goodlooking jocks are douchebags...why? Because they can be.

Looks dictate so much as the very behaviours of individuals so there is a good chance those people u think are so "kind" are so purely because u like the way they look.

The only true, loyal love in this world is bound by blood and camaraderie

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even if your partner cheats, it doesn't mean that he/she doesn't love you. Young people make mistakes and learn from them.
    Sloot. Negged

zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Love is an illusion, oxytocin + other hormones fukin with yo mind. Good looks are an illusion too, animals trying to sexually select desirable traits like a peacock, same shiet different skin and a small plus-or-minus difference in DNA.

The real route is marrying for money, fuk looks, fuk love. Those are side effects, the only thing that matters in modern times in money and if you want to propagate your surname to immeasurable lengths in the Human genetic code, you need $$$ for your progenitor. Play your cards right and marry into a wealthy family.

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WayofTheMisc View Post
    Only an idiotic/disingenuous sloot would post this rubbish

Its funny, u consistently see garbage like this posted by women yet...by far and away...they always seem to be the most vacuous and shallow of the genders. And I dont even say that out of bitterness. I benefit massively from sloots said shallowness. But sit there and pretend u are some kind of deep, spritual species who look for "inner beauty" and "love". Divorce rate is 50%, hypergamy is real, nice guys dont get ass and goodlooking jocks are douchebags...why? Because they can be.

Looks dictate so much as the very behaviours of individuals so there is a good chance those people u think are so "kind" are so purely because u like the way they look.

The only true, loyal love in this world is bound by blood and camaraderie
    fluent and potent writing style
    hmmmm...
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) WayofTheMisc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by syth1230 View Post
    i really think its gotten to the point that its just plain mental insanity.

im 100% sure that many miscers will talk about 'love' and 'personality is what matters' and then marry some used up woman that tells him that she's not into the club scene (but indeed she rode the cock carousal earlier in her life). Then get divorced and lose half his assets and even AFTER ALL OF THIS they'll still tell younger men to 'pick the right girl'. Why on earth should someone 'pick the right girl' for a game that is stacked against him before he even makes his first move?

im scared for you; you are a no BS kind of guy but you are still vulnerable to your own predispositions.

pls stay safe
    srs this

thats a failed relationship waiting to happen

oh and syth....you're making me moist:

u know who it is...

zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zer0thehero is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Current GF is straight from Punjab brah. But doesn't have the typical b/s attitude and entitlement that usually comes with Punjabi chicks. Her head's in the right place. I've interrogated her thoroughly over the years. If we ever do divorce, she's only taking what she contributed, nothing more. Besides, she earns 2x what I earn at the moment lulz so I'd be the one profiting.

Worst comes to worst I'll end up single in my 30's with a 6 figure income But under no circumstances will I ever marry a Western-born woman.
    I recommend miscers listen to this man... straight up wisdom oozes out of this post. Props dude, your life game is on point.

Originally Posted by zer0thehero View Post
    Love is an illusion, oxytocin + other hormones fukin with yo mind. Good looks are an illusion too, animals trying to sexually select desirable traits like a peacock, same shiet different skin and a small plus-or-minus difference in DNA.

The real route is marrying for money, fuk looks, fuk love. Those are side effects, the only thing that matters in modern times in money and if you want to propagate your surname to immeasurable lengths in the Human genetic code, you need $$$ for your progenitor. Play your cards right and marry into a wealthy family.
    This. For the love of christ. Its on the things asians actually have right. Your parents/colleagues/close associates should be setting u up with a potential partner in which a marriage can be mutually beneficial both monetarily and behaviourally. Funnily enough, back in the day when marriage actually was worth the paper it was written on, it was a political/economic move often done to unite powerful families or form allegiences. It HAS NEVER been about love and, in many ways, the concept of monogamous love is pretty much false and entirely the construct of abrahamic religious dogma.

Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ★★ HELEN SMITH crew ★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162070891

MMT
    Help out a brah crew ^_^
    I NEVER CRY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS FISTING MYSELF (no homo)
    ▄▀▄BALCONYBRAH: Innocent until proven guilty crew▄▀▄

wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zer0thehero View Post

first of attraction is not an "illusion". the word "love" has lost its original definition because of novels, romantic comedies and rediculous magazines. they replaced love with innitial attraction and the honeymoon phase. both are heavily influenced by neurotransmitters and hormones. true intimacy and life-time comraderie takes a lot more effort, sacrafice and self-discipline and is mainly driven on spikes or rushes of the mentioned substances (buying a house, birth, children growing up etc.). a succesfull and balanced life throughout all those stages used to be called "love".

the first 2 parts (initial attraction and honeymoon phase) is possible with multiple people. todays society focusses on the fast shots of those periods. thats why people cheat after years. multiple partner devaluates intimicy and the need for a life-time partner. marying into a wealthy family is not a solution (sure as hell not for men lol) for the average joe.

Originally Posted by WayofTheMisc View Post
    This. For the love of christ. Its on the things asians actually have right. Your parents/colleagues/close associates should be setting u up with a potential partner in which a marriage can be mutually beneficial both monetarily and behaviourally. Funnily enough, back in the day when marriage actually was worth the paper it was written on, it was a political/economic move often done to unite powerful families or form allegiences. It HAS NEVER been about love and, in many ways, the concept of monogamous love is pretty much false and entirely the construct of abrahamic religious dogma.
    this still happens. even in non asian families.

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks do matter OP. It's just varying degrees of preference (ie what I find 7/10 may not be yours). Next would be chemistry, just because you're attracted to someone physically, doesn't mean you're going to feel connected with them or be able to hold a conversation with them. At least, that's the way I felt in previous relationships.
    I believe I mentioned it in another thread but, I think people who marry just for L/S/M are the reason the divorce rates are so high.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500)
    "O wow, she is so hot. Woo, look at that booty and dem titties!! She's a true 10/10"

I've been thinking this morning about good looks. Do we really care? I mean, no one wants someone ugly, but when it comes to aesthetics, is it really that inportant in the end? We're all gonna die anyways. Are you really looking for an 7-10/10 partner who you get along with AND can see yourself spending the rest of your life with? I don't see it. I think the majority of the world is good looking, but its our inperfections that make us each perfect. I want a man who will make me laugh and I get along really well with and I'm sure you guys want the same with a girl.

Wot dat mouf do bby?

and only ugly people worry about personality or actually question how important good looks are...
    right OP ;-)
    sick to death since birth

Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO looks are extremely important

But that dosent mean you won't find a 10/10 hbb with a good personality cause they exist.

Why settle for a 6/10 with an amazing personality, just my opinion. Makes it that much better if she's banging

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I wrote this for you

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) Xxoxo is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm not trying to defend cheaters, I just think that we're all human and make mistakes. Who here can promise that you'd never cheat on the person you love? You might say never, but when you're tempted during a time when your relationship isnt going well.... you might. And I wouldn't sit here and say that you don't love your gf because you cheated on her. I would expect you to change if you truly loved her though.

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not trying to defend cheaters, I just think that we're all human and make mistakes. Who here can promise that you'd never cheat on the person you love? You might say never, but when you're tempted during a time when your relationship isnt going well.... you might. And I wouldn't sit here and say that you don't love your gf because you cheated on her. I would expect you to change if you truly loved her though.
    Fuk that noise. You obviously have never been cheated on.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Roninzx00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you trying to convince us or yourself OP?

Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500) Andaesthetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    ay bby u wan sum fuk?

KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can have both good looks and personality. It's not mutually exclusive.

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    yeah, OP, im sure you spend your lonely nights strumming your knob to the fat guy with a "great personality"

FN LOL AT YOUR DELUSIONS
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Anti Marriage Crew*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄,

GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrindedDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bertstare.jpg

This deputy is not sheriff....cause that's some grade A sloot logic you've tossed out there so far.

Not to say that it hasn't ever happened that someone's been cheated on and then had a good relationship afterwards, but your just making no sense.....the whole reason **** is never the same is because all relationships go through really tough stretches and will happen again. If you don't have the conviction to not cheat during those times, it'll prob just happen again given enough time and more trying times.

Not sure if you've ever cheated on someone but you almost certainly haven't ever been cheated on from the sounds of it....

JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000) JDI2004 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Azmine View Post
    Fuk that noise. You obviously have never been cheated on.
    This.

OP have you ever even been in a relationship? It sucks to get cheated on. If you want some strange while you are in a relationship, you don't belong in one in the first place as you like the idea of love instead of actually being in love.

wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    having sex with a random while you're in a commited relationship or marriage is not a mistake. especially when youre going through a hard time. it shows your bad coping strategies and lack of commitment. its like shooting your foot after you hit your pinky toe on a door.

people with those traits do not change. letting them get away with it will actually enforce that behavior.

edit: ^wizards of peace

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

strong tagline+picture to post ratio
    strong mixed messages
    strong validation seeking
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And women say men are pigs. #YesAllMen
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In conclusion :

What is beautiful is loved.

/thread

AlreadySwoleBrah GettinSwoleBrah's Avatar
    GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think most woman are already beautiful. if they take care of themselves. Love is more important for relationships, looks for one night flings.
    Never gave a fuk
    Haters gonna hate

heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyheyheyi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GettinSwoleBrah View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think most woman are already beautiful. if they take care of themselves. Love is more important for relationships, looks for one night flings.

nop sir

yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yuppers12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Sloot. Negged
    lol her post is such sloot logic, brb making no sense because vagina and estrogen