Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    2 girls

and a bunch of dudes dressed as girls

80% don't even lift

yup, exactly how i pictured the misc irl
    cringe worthy, nothing in that picture speaks alpha. and LOL at that asian chick in the background high off molly in the video...so romantic to propose in front of a bunch of drugged out kids.
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You are by far the biggest idiot on this entire forum. I wouldn't trust you to know how to boil water much less comment on anything else. I pity you and anyone else who listens to you.
    typical denial reply, answer that then
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    I want you OP to be honest with yourself and tell the misc that you are certain about your gf not being a sloot. Every man has seen red flags in girls, some of which are dead giveaways of slootyness.
    Think about it and let go of your thick loverboy helmet for a few seconds, what comes to your mind? what did she do that you thought was disrespectful to you, to her? Txts to another guy, fb chat other guys, posting her pics on forums, webcam, being too friendly with the boys she dont really know. Tells us.
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What makes you think this relationship/marriage is going to last OP? The cons are all over this thread and miscers are pointing it out, what are the pros you are seeing?
    ****Would Pay To Watch Paint Dry In Theaters if Hans Zimmer Scored The Soundtrack Crew****

randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    strong misc logic ITT...have attractive gf, must not let her dress attractively.

OP's gf is wearing nothing out of the ordinary at this show, and clearly most of you have no idea what it's like to go out with a really attractive girl dressed to the nines. Not saying his gf should parade around like that outside of EDC, but inside that environment it's perfectly acceptable. Would be no different than having her go to a club/night out with you in a skin tight body-con dress. If your girl looks good, why not let her dress like she looks good? You're the only one who gets to touch so what do you care if other people look? Let them be jelly all they want and admire you for pulling her

arent you the guy who got cheated on by5 or 6 ex gf's? (gf at the time)
    If you can walk with the crowd and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch; If all men count with you, but none too much; then you'll be a man, my son.

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand why people are talking about age as if it makes a huge difference on maturity. Sh!t I know of some immature 50 years old myself, it's not like Op is marrying a 16 year old girl.
    My fiance(soon to be husband in 7 days) is 4 years older than me, we have been together since college(4 1/2 years). Yes people can change, especially in young adulthood, but the thing about marriage is growing and changing together for the better...together.
    Sad, you foreveraloners will never be able to experience unconditional love to another person(non-relation), so you hate on op for finding someone that compliments him, because you are lonely
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP was she rolling when you proposed?

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was on the right side of the stage when A&B dropped sun and moon. wish we were closer to the left where you guys were so i coulda seen it!

saw the video when it was posted...congrats man. showed the vid to my gf and she's like why don't you do something like that!!
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SaliorUSN View Post
    I don't understand why people are talking about age as if it makes a huge difference on maturity. Sh!t I know of some immature 50 years old myself, it's not like Op is marrying a 16 year old girl.
    My fiance(soon to be husband in 7 days) is 4 years older than me, we have been together since college(4 1/2 years). Yes people can change, especially in young adulthood, but the thing about marriage is growing and changing together for the better...together.
    Sad, you foreveraloners will never be able to experience unconditional love to another person(non-relation), so you hate on op for finding someone that compliments him, because you are lonely
    Woman Logic. "Hating" on OP is like tough love from an older brother. Its mean at first but ultimately he's looking out for your best interest. Back to the female misc you go
    *Central Jersey Crew*
    *San Diego Crew*
    *Oahu, Hawaii Crew*

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    We had a video up on YouTube but we ended up making it private as it was kind of tainting our special moment due to negative people posting about us. I really don't care but it kind of hurt her. I think our video is still front page of edmtunes if you want to check it out.

I chose EDC because edm has been a positive factor in our relationship as well as helped us reunite. I also needed to do something massive and have her be the spotlight. We had about 30 friends there and it was better than I ever imagined. Blew her mind, literally the most amazing thing ever to happen to her, it was magical. Plus, we separated right before EDC 2013 and I still went, sent her footage of me singing sun and moon to hurt her, and I met a girl there. So this proposal was so perfect.
    your relation with her looks like its based on jealousy and childish games, plus breaking upin the past is never a good sign.
    there is no place to express her slootyness except in the bedroom with you, encouraging her into that behavior is IMO beta. No sane man would ever enjoy his gf showing her ass and tits to other unknown men only for the sake of her "expressing herself"

not being a dick, just being real, trying to help a brah out. Youre 30, no time to waste with sloots who will leave you in 1 year because you caught her cheating, you should go about finding a girl with more values and maturity and build a serious relationship with a strong frame, not some edm concert.
    Last edited by brah.sensation; 07-05-2014 at 04:24 PM.
    The show must go on

one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CynicalAtheist View Post
    I wish you both live happily ever after however, stats say otherwise, 67% divorce rate is it, within the first 5 years of marriage. Contemplate everything, and then make up your mind.

Have a listen to this: Opie and Anthony clip on "never get married" - listen and you'll find out why.

[youtube]sBiaA3Vga9U[youtube]

Still do it though, I'm sure she's the only and you're on the 30% who do last.

you seriously expect people to listen to a 100min show of those two ****s talking about reasons not to get married?
    looking at the freezeframe they're probably saying not to marry because they can't find women themselves. 1 looks like a **** the other looks like a ****ing bum
    ****ing lol
    Vancouver Canucks Crew
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★

Mayan Aesthetics ScratchandSniff's Avatar
    ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000) ScratchandSniff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck OPM

Brotip. Don't ever let her go to Spain, or especially Magaluf. Pce I'm out.

Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000) Josh1211 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if your sure she's the one and your marriage will work, why not wait? If she really is the one, she still will be 5 years from now.

But if she isn't the one and it doesn't work. good night sweet everything.

makes no sense to get married so quick.. at least have a long engagement you dumb fuk.
    CEO 10k/day srs

----Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012----

Originally Posted by Josh1211 View Post
    if your sure she's the one and your marriage will work, why not wait? If she really is the one, she still will be 5 years from now.

But if she isn't the one and it doesn't work…. good night sweet everything.

makes no sense to get married so quick.. at least have a long engagement you dumb fuk.
    I always thought that people who get married quick do it more for insecurity reasons than anything else, they feel if they dont do it they might lose her/him or other men might try more.
    The show must go on

PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PectoralBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    2 girls

and a bunch of dudes dressed as girls

80% don't even lift

yup, exactly how i pictured the misc irl
    lol @ all the manlets

lol @ all the *******s doing that homo zyzz pose

lol @ all the manlets that don't lift

lol @ the hideous facial aesthetics
    ^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate to be negative, but....

You've gonna dated for 2 years and known her for 3? I don't think that's nearly enough time to truly get to know someone and see if you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Longest relationship I've been in is 2 years. New personality traits of my gf came out even at the end of the relationship (particularly negative ones) that hadn't manifested themselves prior... Point is it takes a long time to really truly get to know someone, and marriage is a HUGE commitment.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Let me take a quick moment to piss on your pitiful reply that probably took you 45 minutes to type out because you don't seem very bright:

OP's fiance:

Goes out in public and parties in her underwear with groups consisting mostly of guys. Mature?

She is still in college at the age of 24 because she had no idea how to set her life up. Mature?

She currently doesn't even work and has OP on her leash working and going to school again at the age of 30 because he was a bum throughout his 20s. Mature?

They broke up (and OP won't even get specific about this because she probably initiated it and wanted to sloot it up) and she fuked one other guy (or so he thinks) in between that year they were "apart." Mature?

Why do I (or other miscers) care? Because our taxpayer dollars will likely be supporting her ass when shes on welfare here within a year after getting divorced and she needs help paying for the kid that OP gave her "out of the love of their happy marriage," but now is growing up in a broken home.

Also, nobody cares about your life story. So you found an older guy to marry you at the ripe age of 24. How great. I guarantee i've been in more stable long term relationships than you have. This is probably your first real relationship outside of slooting it up. Congrats. Better get your beta fianc to settle down now with you so someone can support you while you make unorganized, illiterate posts on the internet all day spewing nonsense in an area that you have no clue about.
    Last edited by SquallFF8; 07-05-2014 at 04:51 PM.

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats man that was great! For anyone else looking, here's the video:

http://www.edmtunes.com/2014/06/man-...-sun-moon-edc/
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreggyBee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SquallFF8 View Post
    Let me take a quick moment to piss on your pitiful reply that probably took you 45 minutes to type out because you don't seem very bright:

OP's fiance:

Goes out in public and parties in her underwear with groups consisting mostly of guys. Mature?

She is still in college at the age of 24 because she had no idea how to set her life up. Mature?

She currently doesn't even work and has OP on her leash working and going to school again at the age of 30 because he was a bum throughout his 20s. Mature?

They broke up (and OP won't even get specific about this because she probably initiated it and wanted to sloot it up) and she fuked one other guy (or so he thinks) in between that year they were "apart." Mature?

Also, nobody cares about your life story. So you found an older guy to marry you at the ripe age of 24. How great. I guarantee i've been in more stable long term relationships than you have. This is probably your first real relationship outside of slooting it up. Congrats. Better get your beta fianc to settle down now with you now so someone can support you while you make unorganized, illiterate posts on the internet all day spewing nonsense in an area that you have no clue about.
    look at her username, most people get married in the Military for the extra money.
    *Central Jersey Crew*
    *San Diego Crew*
    *Oahu, Hawaii Crew*

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    I always thought that people who get married quick do it more for insecurity reasons than anything else, they feel if they dont do it they might lose her/him or other men might try more.
    ofc, it's for insecure men to lock-in their girl, gives them the mental security that their girl won't cheat, but unfortunately from what I read on OP's case, it doesn't look good. Never a good sign when a relationship doesn't work out once.

lool, did she really go out dressed like that? I guess she likes the attention...

EDIT:

Are you wearing fuking yoga pants to a festival? You scared of dem mosquito bites?
    Last edited by everglide123; 07-05-2014 at 04:57 PM.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    ofc, it's for insecure men to lock-in their girl, gives them the mental security that their girl won't cheat, but unfortunately from what I read on OP's case, it doesn't look good. Never a good sign when a relationship doesn't work out once.

[img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/shawnpo34/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_414108638080542_zpsy5uff17m.jpeg[/ig]

lool, did she really go out dressed like that? I guess she likes the attention...
    I wonder how many people there thought "MISC" was some underground gangbang/bukkake club.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post

[img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/shawnpo34/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_414108638080542_zpsy5uff17m.jpeg[img]

It's basically a bathing suit. Who the fuk cares? Ever been out of the house. You know, in public? I encourage my wife to wear sexy clothing around me. We've been to several parties, yachts/beaches included, where the dress is minimal. Unless you're some insecure man why are you worried? I said it before as long as she does it WITH you and not WITHOUT you it shouldn't be an issue.

I agree on the rushing into marriage thing. We were together 3 years before proposal and another 3 before marriage.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

i want to be a leaf ButWhoWasOpie's Avatar
    ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hope u have a good marraige bro! mirin aesthethics as well

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    congratulations, but i was wondering if you could expand on the outfit thing

EDC is a whole different animal, and people who don't understand the music and culture will never understand why what she was wearing isn't a big deal. In fact she's more covered up than a lot of girls there lol. AND what's the difference between that and a swimsuit?
    can you elaborate on the "people who don't understand the music and culture will never understand why what she was wearing isn't a big deal". to me, clothing and what people wear can be a way of expressing individuality, social groups and more. if your fiancee is half-naked at a concert, what is she expressing or saying about herself wearing that outfit?
    Misc Positive Crew

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Confirmed it is you...just wants sure at first. Congrats and wish you the best. I know there are a lot of people talking chit but I'm certain it was expected. Take care, dude.
    Will you be catering quest bars at the wedding?
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do a bunch or your 'crew' wear misc singlets but not lift?

Why do you attend events with a bunch or awkward *******s?

Are you going to show your future kids this video and hope they don't notice that you're munted as fuk?
    you mad because i'm right?

registered fapper Benny__Blanco's Avatar
    Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000) Benny__Blanco is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP you're a good guy with good intentions, and i don't think you have made a bad decision, but if you two continue to go to raves for the next 5-10 years, the amount of new people you will be meeting will make you reconsider the decision. IMO a marriage i will only work when the 2 people are done with their party stage of life

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taken from the article. "Though the lyrics don’t exactly scream ‘together forever,’ " Sounds like a sign from the cosmos op
    No signature

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    please don't get a dj

have yung lean perform

guaranteed to be a beautiful wedding. everyone will be balling their eyes out
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao, I'm married to a foreign woman and in no way would I ever marry one of the sloots I flucked with when I was younger no way. There's a reason why divorces are 60% in the US and 75% initiated by women please don't try to rationalize it.

TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TotalNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So let me get this straight... you two were together for 2 years, broke up for an entire year, just got back together and already proposed to her while rolling balls at some festival where she is dressed in lingerie.... Well good luck OP