prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10) prince0fpersia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much calories burns during squat and stair steps

Hi
    I wanna now how much calories we can burn during squats and stair steps. I found this formula but I don't know is it true or not? also I wanna know about stair steps, how much calorie we burn during walking up steps?

The formula of squat:

"To calculate the amount of calories you burn while doing squats without additional weights, multiply your weight by .096. Take the answer and multiply it by the amount of minutes you perform the exercise. For instance, if you weigh 160 lbs. and you take 15 minutes to complete your squats, you will burn approximately 230 calories."

PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PShockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by prince0fpersia View Post
    Hi
    I wanna now how much calories we can burn during squats and stair steps. I found this formula but I don't know is it true or not? also I wanna know about stair steps, how much calorie we burn during walking up steps?

The formula of squat:

"To calculate the amount of calories you burn while doing squats without additional weights, multiply your weight by .096. Take the answer and multiply it by the amount of minutes you perform the exercise. For instance, if you weigh 160 lbs. and you take 15 minutes to complete your squats, you will burn approximately 230 calories."
    What is your reason for attempting to figure out how many calories you burn from squats/the stair stepper?

There are way too many factors to consider (e.g., set/rep volume, how fast you're moving the weight, higher than normal body temperature if you're lifting with heavy clothes).
    "As you think, so shall you become" -Bruce Lee

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think about 3.50
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.