Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Penile_Dementia View Post
    Ha, just out of the loop. Looking fantastic, DPNZ
    Thanks bro. Was worth the agony lol.

Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    I was joking, and Dale took it well, it was a tongue in cheek comment.

I only ask cause i competed and after going through hell dieting, i hope he got money out of it.
    Nah, no money in the amateur scene, especially in New Zealand. I did get a couple of tubs of Protein, some pre-workout, around $100 total in vouchers, a free pair of custom-made Posing Trunks (tailored) but yeah, no actual cash.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    My humblest of apologies good sir.

He did get a few things, not money but I bet he'd tell you that winning an overall title at an untested regional show was more rewarding than any prize money after six months of hard work, dedication and sacrifice. Definitely inspired me.
    Cheers bro. Means a lot coming from you.

And Kiwi, you nong, lol.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Thanks bro. Was worth the agony lol.
    That BDB shot looks awesome too! Not to mention, as flang said, to win an untested show and to blow everybody out of the water in the conditioning department is simply outstanding! If you're not inspired by that/you, you are emotionally dead inside!
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lyn Wright--> that's one tall figure girl.