View Poll Results: Which anime of the Summer 2014 Line Up are you Eagerly Anticipating?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free

17 10.90%
  • Sword Art Online II

60 38.46%
  • Tokyo Ghoul

35 22.44%
  • Sailor Moon Crystal

20 12.82%
  • Akame ga Kill!

33 21.15%
  • Aldnoah.Zero

15 9.62%
  • Ao Haru Ride

1 0.64%
  • Zankyou no Terror

15 9.62%
  • Sengoku Basara:Judge End

7 4.49%
  • Space☆Dandy 2

14 8.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 146 of 269 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 8059
    SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GoldenArmKid View Post

Dat Strike Freedom. Hnnnnnnggggggg. Loved the Gundam, hated the pilot lol.

I've always wanted to get into Gunpla but it looks so fcking difficult and like you'd need a steady hand. What's it like building those things and painting them too? How easy are they to build/how easy are the instructions?
    Its actually pretty easy srs
    Paint is optional
    I just made it straight up with the pieces in the box, no paint, glue or anything
    Only used a nail clipper and an x acto blade

GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SlickTurtle View Post
    Its actually pretty easy srs
    Paint is optional
    I just made it straight up with the pieces in the box, no paint, glue or anything
    Only used a nail clipper and an x acto blade
    Wait all the pieces come in the right color already?

Also kinda pressed for time but wanted to throw in that I finished Sword Art Online's first series/two seasons.

Gonna give this a courtesy 7/10 because the intangibles were really good (rather good OST, dub was good, I liked the animation, etc.). Maybe things went over my head but as it is I have to say I wasn't nuts about the story nor its progression.

Just wanted to ask a few questions about S2's ending though

SPOILERS

Why were the Sylphs and Cat elf race willing to help Kirito get to the top of the World Tree? In like ep 1 of the season Leafa explains the social struggle of the races where every race wants to make it to the top to become Alfs (sp?). Now the Sylphs and Cat elves made an alliance so I assumed that meant that they were gonna join forces to make it to the top together and all become Alfs. So why were they so content to use all their forces and resources to get Kirito, a random Spriggan to them to the top? I know they owed him money but that's hardly reason enough to give up what seemed like a big chance for both races for Kirito's own personal vendetta?

Also why did Kayaba's avatar intervene the way he did and at the time he did? The only reason I could think of is "well Sugo isn't using my data the way I wanted" but that...idk doesn't feel right considering that's coming from a guy who self-admittedly said his motivation for doing what he did with SAO was to essentially play God. I mean idk.

They still didn't explain why Kirito and Asuna survived at the end of S1. I guess protagonist plot armor? Why was Kirito the only one/why was he chosen who could dual wield in SAO? Why was he chosen to randomly have that skill? Moreso, in Kirito's battle against Eugene in s2 he literally just takes Leafa's sword to dual wield without a hitch. The way you saw it in S1 according to the laws of the game was that you'd need to have that particular game skill in order to dual wield period. If it was as easy as just picking up another sword and using it in your offhand why isn't anyone else doing it?

This one is just nitpicking but in the end when Kirito is fighting Sugo in the game Sugo is wielding Excalibur which is presumably this legendary class of weapon vs. Kirito who is wielding if iirc a surely strong but average sword (cool looking nonetheless). When you saw Kirito smash his sword against Liz's in S1 he broke it in one strike and it was one of her best swords. You'd think there'd be a possibility that while Kirito is just standing there nonchalantly blocking strikes from the Excalibur that his sword would break under the barrage from presumably one of the best weapons in the game. Now again, this is probably just nitpicking because the excuse I can give it is that maybe the discrepancy between Kirito's sword in S1 and Liz's sword was bigger than Kirito's s2 sword vs Excalibur but that also can be speculated on. I mean Liz did forge the Sh!t-blade (lol'd at her making that sword made of dragon sh!t in S1).[

As a whole I took it for what it was. The story (again, unless I missed things) was shoddy at times but the intangibles/underlying elements (again, like the voice acting, music, animation, etc.) bump a whole package that might've been a 6/10 to a 7/10 for me.

At least that's how I feel fresh off of it. As always gonna let it marinate in my mind for a while. May think differently later. Didn't get to mention everything but that's the jist of it in a nutshell.

Suguha>Asuna

that is all

Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    Finally decided to start.......*shuts door*.......B Gata H Kei........

Oh lawd at that first episode......I imagine Yamada doing this all the time......

I agree, that episode was really interesting.

B Gata H Kei was awesome lol. The dub made it twice as good for me. Brittney Karbowski as Yamada was a crack up. I normally like her stuff but that was a really good role for her. Lulz were had. Kinda wish they made a second season.
    Last edited by GoldenArmKid; 08-28-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind."-Bruce Lee

*Cancer+Tumor Survivor Crew*

SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickTurtle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah they do

Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That feel when my Gold Sumo Mobile Suit isn't even complete yet.
    "Never chase girls, chase dreams first. Motion picture drive, I've concluded that my Dreamworks™"

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    madara should have been the final villain, kaguya sucked so hard. anyways w/ that, i want to thank kishimoto for wasting the past 3-4 years of my life w/ that chitty arc. i'm kinda glad this series is close to ending now.

Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've caught up with the Mahouka incest siblings anime. It's fun to watch, but it gets a bit awkward and cringy at times. The incest tone is kind of getting unbearable too. It's kind of cringy how all the girls are attracted to Tatsuya too. I remember why I didn't bother continue reading the manga. A lot of plot holes and pretty slow paced with some boring things going on.
    "Never chase girls, chase dreams first. Motion picture drive, I've concluded that my Dreamworks™"

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Next person to post a **** pic will get a 3 month ban

blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You might as well go ahead and ban Grimes.

NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000) NotJ4cked is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Now everyone can live happily ever after!!"

lol
    Valar Morghulis
    Hana ga hana ga saita yo

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

See you guys in 3 months >: (

MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really been wondering lately if *****s are just trying to get this thread deleted. Like you can't really be that retarded? Right?
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/MainSane
    "Do what you love and abandon all the baggage, cause that's the **** that holds you back and makes you average."

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blackstar87 View Post
    You might as well go ahead and ban Grimes.
    Harsh.....

Srs......

"While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000) visc3ral is a name known to all. (+5000)

Also kinda pressed for time but wanted to throw in that I finished Sword Art Online's first series/two seasons.

Gonna give this a courtesy 7/10 because the intangibles were really good (rather good OST, dub was good, I liked the animation, etc.). Maybe things went over my head but as it is I have to say I wasn't nuts about the story nor its progression.

SPOILERS in white. Answers to some questions?

I didn't really get why the other races helped him either or the Kayaba thing. But the dual wielding was explained. The skill was given to the player with the fastest reaction time. And the part in the other game where he can pick up another random sword and wield it was because of the way the system was set up after SAO died. ALO was actually using the original framework of the SAO network. Same data and everything. They just changed the overall visuals of the game. I'm assuming that is why he still had the dual wielding ability in ALO since he was part of the original SAO network and all his encoding transferred over.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MainSane View Post
    Really been wondering lately if *****s are just trying to get this thread deleted. Like you can't really be that retarded? Right?
    It's annoying because I keep vouching for this thread and this **** continuously happens. It's not hard to understand, keep that **** to yourself

DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SAO Questions
    *SAO Season 1 Spoilers

Pretty sure Kirito and Asuna survived because the game was cleared within 10 minutes of their death. In an earlier ep there was an item drop that allowed revival of a player within 10 minutes, so I'm just guessing there's a 10 minute window between avatar death and actual player death. How he came back after dropping below red bar is beyond me though. Kirito vs Sugo went down the way it did because Kirito reset Sugos stats. There was probably a "strength" stat or something that even with Excalibur Sugo couldn't hit hard enough. Kirito could dual wield in SAO because his nerve gear determined he had the best "reflexes" in real life of any of the other players. Not sure how that was determined though.
    USMA 2016 (graduated crew)
    Genesis Coupe crew
    Married at 22 crew
    Engineer crew

هل أنت حتى رفع؟

Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's annoying because I keep vouching for this thread and this **** continuously happens. It's not hard to understand, keep that **** to yourself
    Just ban them, serious.... Everyone should know the rule by know, yet some users are retarded in this thread.

@Grimes, You honestly can't make a post without posting a f*cking GIF?

MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post
    Just ban them, serious.... Everyone should know the rule by know, yet some users are retarded in this thread.
    Agree with BW, at this point they have to know the rules by now and are probably just doing it to get attention.
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/MainSane
    "Do what you love and abandon all the baggage, cause that's the **** that holds you back and makes you average."

Member of Society waxingturtle98's Avatar
    waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so, finished phantom earlier today and all i can say is

wow

just wow, that ending

alright not really my cup of tea though 7/10
    Purple haired girls are best girls crew

90 = 5 math major crew

Misc anime crew

"I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aeterna, 2013

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by waxingturtle98 View Post

wow

just wow, that ending

my jimmies were rustled too
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Originally Posted by MainSane View Post
    Agree with BW, at this point they have to know the rules by now and are probably just doing it to get attention.
    That's what I'll do from now on. I don't want to be a dick but it gets old when people don't listen to warnings

wow

just wow, that ending

Loved phantom and tbh it couldn't have ended any other way IMO

aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000) aostripe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    huehuehueuh
    Minus 7 Crew

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can, I've done it before.

I just don't like to......

"While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cal is best girl. That is all I have to say.
    Last edited by Cynic09; 08-28-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

Member of Society waxingturtle98's Avatar
    waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    my jimmies were rustled too
    i dunno, while i looked forward to each episode

just those last few minutes really rustled me, i should've expected it from a dark show though

oh well, still a decent watch

btw cal was best girl
    Purple haired girls are best girls crew

90 = 5 math major crew

Misc anime crew

"I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aeterna, 2013

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can someone tell me what anime this is?

*no sig crew*

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ondemand View Post
    Blasphemy, Misaka is clearly best girl
    Misaka is one of the best tsundere characters in any anime. That said, Shirai is lulzy as phuck.
    100% serious question, were the pics I posted on pg 145 a problem? I thought it was any suggestive pic of a younger character, and if my pics overstep those. I'd like to avoid another ban.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i dunno, while i looked forward to each episode

just those last few minutes really rustled me, i should've expected it from a dark show though

oh well, still a decent watch
    The thing is that the ending didn't really feel "dark"... just stupid, unceremonious and out of place. I mean, I can understand why the author might have wanted to end it that way but it could've been something with way more impact.

btw cal was best girl
    lizzy >
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    Misaka is one of the best tsundere characters in any anime. That said, Shirai is lulzy as phuck.

100% serious question, were the pics I posted on pg 145 a problem? I thought it was any suggestive pic of a younger character, and if my pics overstep those. I'd like to avoid another ban.
    Link me. I'm on 50 ppp

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Link me. I'm on 50 ppp
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1285655841

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 269 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast