bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

VPX Bang! Lemon Drop review

Saw the big sale VPX was having on here this week while reading a review of Lemon Drop VPX, but was a sad panda when I went into the store to see it wasn't available. So I took a trip up the street to the dreaded and hated 3 letter mall supplement store. What do you know buy 2 get 1 free on these! AWH YEAH! I had the Campaign Cola a few years back, I didn't really like it, but I didn't really hate it. I couldn't put my finger on the flavor. Any ways I was excited to try the lemon one. I love Lemon and even though I've never tried it before, that didn't stop me from getting 5 cans, + 1 of the Campaign Cola to give it another shot. Out the door it was like $10 and some change for 6 cans - not bad at all.

This stuff is really good, it's not overly sweet, and I didn't notice any after taste. I wouldn't say it taste like Sprite, 7-Up or any lemon soda. It's got a real mellow flavor and a nice kick of almost like diluted straight lemon juice. It's got 357mg of caffeine, but sadly enough it does nothing for me so I can't comment on energy effects. I would imagine with 357mg per can, most normal people would be flying from this. For me I noticed nothing energy wise, and yes, I've taken 3 month stim breaks and came back able to drink the large size Monsters 30 minutes before bed. It sucks to be me They also added Creatine & Amino Acids, Glutamine & CoQ10. I won't lie I had to Google to see what CoQ10 was.

straight from WebMD's site:

What is coenzyme Q10?

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance similar to a vitamin. It is found in every cell of the body. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules. CoQ10 is naturally present in small amounts in a wide variety of foods, but levels are particularly high in organ meats such as heart, liver, and kidney, as well as beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, and peanuts.

Sounds good, so drinking Bangs! is healthy! Oh okay, maybe that's a stretch but they're going to be better for me than all but a few drinks in a can. CoQ10's definitely something I don't get in the lo-carb Monsters I tend to drink.

I Googled and can't find any info on how much Creatine and other stuff is in it. But since it's lower on the ingredient list than Caffeine which is has 300mg of, then it's not going to be anywhere close to a full dose. I didn't buy these for the Creatine or Amino Acids, I mean they're a nice bonus but I wanted something that tasted good, without sugar or carbs and was carbonated. There's something about carbonated drinks, I just <3 them. Price wise, Monsters are considerably cheaper for me, but they don't have a lot of the goodies Bang! do. Also the taste is something else here.

The Citrus Monster I've had was the Zero one in the white and gray can. It really reminds me of drinking Squirt, not as good but it's similar. Rockstar has a similar one in a white and black can with no cabs too. I honestly enjoy both, I don't drink them very often though. This one though, there's just something outstanding about the taste. I kept having to remind myself after every sip that I wasn't drinking a sugar laced soda. Not that it was sweet like a soda, but for this quality of flavor with no aftertaste you'd think there has some be some sugar. The people at VPX have worked their magic here with the flavoring. I'm going to drink another tomorrow and if I like it as much as the one today, I'll be back in the 3 letter hell store tomorrow buying the rest of their stock up. Perhaps right now I'll go re-try the Champagne one to see what I think about it. I read a review on here that said it reminded them of Cream Soda, which I like. I could see myself sipping on 1 of these a day. Oddly enough I don't see a daily limit warning on the can. Monster says 3 a day, I'd imagine with all the cafiene in here 3 a day might do really bad things to your body lol.

*EDIT* So I went and cracked open the Champagne one, maybe it was because I read what someone else thought it tasted it, but I'm really liking it. I'm stim tolerant like mad, but hopefully my body won't shut down or something from ingesting another 357mg of caffeine. That's gotta be pushing the daily limits even for a person who doesn't feel any noticeable effects from.

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the bang love OP, cc and ld are my top choices as well!

Stay safe though, one can is enough to keep me buzzing! Lol
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah good advice, while I'm tolerant, I doubt I'll be drinking more than 1 can a day. Y'all should really put some sort of warning on the can. If I didn't pay attention to things like labels I could see myself drinking 3-4 cans a day. It just tastes too good.

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was interested in these until I saw the caffeine content. You all should really consider dropping it. There is no reason to have that much caffeine in one can. I think around 150 or so would be perfect.
    YOU > Bladen

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MillerTime07 View Post
    I was interested in these until I saw the caffeine content. You all should really consider dropping it. There is no reason to have that much caffeine in one can. I think around 150 or so would be perfect.
    Miller, thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure if dropping it further is currently in consideration, but the newest cans in circulation will be the 300mg caffeine versions.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.