Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Weird stuff about yourself.

Stressmonkey called me out on another thread where the OP hit his 40th birthday.

I guess I am f'cking weird because two things (aside from a lot of other sh!t) that I want/look forward to that others don't.

1. I wish I was shorter. - In my opinion shorter guys appear much bigger than taller guys and while I am not tall by any means 5'8" I still would have liked to been 5'2" or so.
    2. I look forward to my birthdays. - In my opinion (well it is fact) getting older is inevitable, but regardless I always looked forward to my birthdays, if it was my 30th, my 40th, my 50th I always looked forward to them. I am now looking forward to my 60th.

Any of you have anything weird about yourself that is out of the norm?
    On the list for Bannukah

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where should I start?
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    Where should I start?
    LMFAO!!!

I know the feeling
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User PersonaNonGrata's Avatar
    PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000)
    I watched Tom hanks in "castaway" and spent the entire 143 minutes thinking "But WHY is he trying to get off the island?!"
    I know i'm skinny, and i know my abs don't count

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really weird as much as it is surprising, but I have an advanced degree in Mathematics. People always look at me strange when I tell them that. When I meet other parents at my kids' sports games, most people there think I am a laborer of some kind because I'm big, sweaty/dirty (go directly from working out), and p much wear only wife-beaters/under armour (since I come directly from the gym as I said).

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't call you out. I was just making a joke!

People tell me I'm weird all the time because I could not have less interest in sports. I do like MMA though.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when meeting people I frequently am told "you don't look like an Earl" (that's my first name) not sure if I should take that as a compliment LOL but I always thought it was a weird thing to hear

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Stressmonkey called me out on another thread where the OP hit his 40th birthday.

I guess I am f'cking weird because two things (aside from a lot of other sh!t) that I want/look forward to that others don't.

1. I wish I was shorter. - In my opinion shorter guys appear much bigger than taller guys and while I am not tall by any means 5'8" I still would have liked to been 5'2" or so.
    2. I look forward to my birthdays. - In my opinion (well it is fact) getting older is inevitable, but regardless I always looked forward to my birthdays, if it was my 30th, my 40th, my 50th I always looked forward to them. I am now looking forward to my 60th.

Any of you have anything weird about yourself that is out of the norm?
    I agree about the looking forward to birthday thing. Not the shorter thing though. lol I wish I was 1/2" taller so I'd be an even 6'.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Not the shorter thing though. lol I wish I was 1/2" taller so I'd be an even 6'.
    Yeah, I am 5-10 and a half. Wish I was about 6-1 or 6-2, so it would appear like I had somewhat of a torso. I swear I go from shoulders to waist. Nothing in between.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Yeah, I am 5-10 and a half. Wish I was about 6-1 or 6-2, so it would appear like I had somewhat of a torso. I swear I go from shoulders to waist. Nothing in between.
    My father and brothers are all 6'3" so I'm kind of the midget of the group. lol

bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This makes sense to me:

If lblHeaderBottomBatchStatus.Text = "QA" Then
    foundstatus = "Posted"
    nextstatus = "Completed"
    End If
    Dim item1 As Integer = 0
    Dim item2 As Integer = 0
    For i As Integer = 0 To dt.Rows.Count - 1
    If foundstatus = "" Then
    If dt.Rows(i).Item(1).ToString = lblHeaderBottomBatchStatus.Text Then
    foundstatus = dt.Rows(i).Item(1).ToString
    If item1 = 0 Then
    item1 = i
    End If
    If foundstatus = dt.Rows(dt.Rows.Count - 1).Item(1).ToString Then
    nextstatus = foundstatus
    item2 = dt.Rows.Count
    Exit For

End If
    End If
    Else
    If dt.Rows(i).Item(1).ToString <> foundstatus Then
    If nextstatus = "" Then
    nextstatus = dt.Rows(i).Item(1).ToString
    If nextstatus <> foundstatus Then
    item2 = i
    End If

End If
    Else
    item2 = dt.Rows.Count
    End If

End If
    Next

For i As Integer = item1 To item2 - 1
    If dt.Rows(i).Item(0).ToString <> "CPUBatchNumber" Then
    If dt.Rows(i).Item(0).ToString <> "AttachedImages" Then
    Dim tb As TextBox = FindControl("txt" & dt.Rows(i).Item(0).ToString)
    If tb.Text = "" Then
    allfieldscompleted = False
    End If
    ElseIf dt.Rows(i).Item(0).ToString = "AttachedImages" Then
    If cbAttachedImages.Checked = False And txtNumberOfImagesAttached.Text = "" Then
    allfieldscompleted = False
    End If
    End If
    End If
    Next
    For i As Integer = 0 To dt.Rows.Count - 1
    If dt.Rows(i).Item(0).ToString <> "CPUBatchNumber" Then
    Dim currfield As TextBox = FindControl("txt" & dt.Rows(i).Item(0).ToString)
    If currfield.Text <> "" Then
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, currfield.ID.ToString.Remove(0, 3), currfield.Text)
    End If
    End If
    Next
    If allfieldscompleted = False Then
    If lblBatchStatus.Text = "QA" Then
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "WorkFlowStatus", "QA")
    updatedbatcharray.Clear()
    updatedbatcharray.Add(lblBatchID.Text)
    updatedbatcharray.Add(lblUserID.Text)
    updatedbatcharray.Add("WorkFlowStatus")
    updatedbatcharray.Add("QA")
    updatedbatcharray.Add("")
    SQLInserts.RunInsertWithParams("V2InsertBatchTrack ingLog", "CMBSConnectionString", SQLParams.GetParameters("V2InsertBatchTrackingLog" , "CMBSConnectionString"), updatedbatcharray)
    End If
    Exit Sub
    Else
    If lblBatchStatus.Text <> "Completed" Then
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "LastStatusChange", Date.Now)
    If nextstatus = dt.Rows(dt.Rows.Count - 1).Item(1).ToString And item2 = dt.Rows.Count Then
    nextstatus = "Completed"
    updatedbatcharray.Add(nextstatus)
    Else
    End If
    If nextstatus = "Completed" Then
    Dim skipdatasets As DataTable = SQLSelects.GetDataTable("V2SelectERADatasetsToPost ByCheck", "CMBSConnectionString")
    Dim skipdsarray As New ArrayList
    For i As Integer = 0 To skipdatasets.Rows.Count - 1
    skipdsarray.Add(skipdatasets.Rows(i).Item(0).ToStr ing)
    Next
    If skipdsarray.Contains(lblDataset.Text) And lblHeaderBottomBatchType.Text = "ERA" Then
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "ScanTo", "CMBS / CPR")
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "QABy", lblUserID.Text)
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "QAByDate", Date.Now)
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "PostedBy", lblUserID.Text)
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "PostedByDate", Date.Now)
    If lblMatchedV.Text = "Yes" Or txtCMBSBatchTotal.Text = "0.00" Or cbPostDateOverride.Checked = True Then
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "WorkFlowStatus", "Completed")
    Response.Redirect("Batch.aspx")
    Else
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "WorkFlowStatus", "Posted")
    Dim fullURL As String = "alert('All batch requirements not met to close. Please do not close in CPU. Batch sent to post.');"
    ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Me, GetType(String), "", fullURL, True)
    Exit Sub
    End If
    End If
    Dim disallowendofmonthdt As DataTable = SQLSelects.GetDataTableWithParam("V2SelectEndOfMon thByDataset", CS, "@Dataset", lblDataset.Text)
    Dim endofmonth As DateTime
    If disallowendofmonthdt.Rows.Count > 0 Then
    endofmonth = disallowendofmonthdt.Rows(0)("EndOfMonth").ToStrin g()
    Else
    endofmonth = Date.Now
    End If
    Else
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "WorkFlowStatus", nextstatus)
    End If
    Dim lfstatus As String = "New"
    Select Case nextstatus
    Case "Posted"
    lfstatus = "Scanned"
    Case "Completed"
    lfstatus = "Complete"
    Dim disallowdt As DataTable = SQLSelects.GetDataTable("V2SelectBatchTrackingDisc repancyDisallowBatchCloseReason", CS)
    Dim disallowarray As New ArrayList
    For d As Integer = 0 To disallowdt.Rows.Count - 1
    disallowarray.Add(disallowdt.Rows(d).Item("Reason" ).ToString)
    Next
    Dim dv As DataView = V2SelectBatchTrackingDiscrepanciesByBatchID.Select (DataSourceSelectArguments.Empty)
    For Each row As DataRow In dv.Table.Rows
    Dim cb As Boolean = row("Resolved")
    If cb = False Then
    If disallowarray.Contains(row("Reason")) Then
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "WorkFlowStatus", "QA")
    updatedbatcharray.Add("WorkFlowStatus")
    updatedbatcharray.Add("QA")
    SQLInserts.RunInsertWithParams("V2InsertBatchTrack ingLog", "CMBSConnectionString", SQLParams.GetParameters("V2InsertBatchTrackingLog" , "CMBSConnectionString"), updatedbatcharray)
    End If
    SQLUpdates.RunUpdateWithParam("V2UpdateBatchTracki ngBatchFromPosted", CS, "@BatchID", lblBatchID.Text)
    Dim fullURL As String = "alert('All batch requirements not met to close. Please validate all discrepancies are resolved.');"
    ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Me, GetType(String), "", fullURL, True)
    Response.Redirect("Batch.aspx")
    End If
    End If
    Next
    Dim discHT As Hashtable = bt.GetBatchDiscrepancyTotalsBatchId(lblBatchID.Tex t)
    End If
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "PostedBy", lblUserID.Text)
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "PostedByDate", Date.Now)
    End Select
    If lfstatus <> "New" And lblHeaderBottomBatchType.Text <> "ERA" Then
    Dim LFNS As DataTable = _
    SQLSelects.GetDataTableWithParam("V2SelectLaserfic heRepositoryByDataset", _
    "CMBSConnectionString", "@Dataset", _
    lblHeaderBottomBatchNumber.Text.Substring(0, 3))
    LF.UpdateTemplateV2(LFNS.Rows(0).Item("Application ServerName").ToString, _
    LFNS.Rows(0).Item("RepositoryName").ToString, _
    lblLaserficheTocId.Text, lfstatus)
    End If
    End If
    End If
    If (nextstatus = "Posted" And lblScanTo.Text = "LAPIZ") Or _
    (nextstatus = "Posted" And lblScanTo.Text = "TEK HEALTH") Then
    '-------------------------------------------------------
    '------------------UPDATE InDepartment to ScanTo--------
    bt.UpdateBatchFieldByBatchIdEntryFieldAndValue(lbl BatchID.Text, "InDepartment", lblScanTo.Text)
    updatedbatcharray.Add("ScanTo")
    updatedbatcharray.Add(lblScanTo.Text)
    End If
    If nextstatus <> "Completed" Then
    Dim paramsval As New ArrayList
    paramsval.Add(lblUserID.Text) ' UserId
    paramsval.Add(nextstatus) ' WFS
    paramsval.Add(lblHeaderBottomBatchType.Text) ' BatchType
    paramsval.Add(lblHeaderBottomBatchNumber.Text.ToSt ring.Substring(0, 3)) ' Dataset
    Dim nextstepview As Integer = SQLSelects.GetStringResultWithParams("V2BatchTrack ingAllowNextStep", CS, SQLParams.GetParameters("V2BatchTrackingAllowNextS tep", CS), paramsval)
    updatedbatcharray.Add(lblHeaderBottomBatchType.Tex t)
    SQLUpdates.RunUpdateWithParams("V2UpdateBatchTrack ingInDepartment", CS, SQLParams.GetParameters("V2UpdateBatchTrackingInDe partment", CS), updatedbatcharray)
    If nextstepview = 0 Then
    bt.UpdateBatchInUseByBatchIDAndUser(lblBatchID.Tex t, "", "Out")
    Response.Redirect(Request.Url.ToString)
    End If
    End If

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bradandblake View Post
    This makes sense to me:
    is that an sql querey?

That's Java, right B&B?

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't cry when my father , grandparents or friends died,but was a blubbering mess when my dog passed away.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    I didn't cry when my father , grandparents or friends died,but was a blubbering mess when my dog passed away.
    That's actually more common than you think, QSJ. My dad was the same way when his big dog died........

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like vb.net Java would have == on the conditionals..

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    I think you're right. .Net

fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually find creating this mess enjoyable.

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have been told I am not the typical computer nerd... and yes, I have no problem being called a nerd.. Like to hunt, fish, camp and other things out doors. Not a gamer,

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Not necessarily .Net, but definitely Visual Basic given the use of Dim declarations.

sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ever since I was a boy I've been attracted to women with wonky eyes

edit: The above is a little extreme, this is the sort of thing I'm talking about:

fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sytun View Post
    edit: The above is a little extreme, this is the sort of thing I'm talking about:

Yeah, I love dating two girls photoshopped together.

sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sytun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha! I knew she was too good to be true!! damn all this image manipulation tomfoolery damn it!!!

Ok, 3rd attempt:

Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny Chit-Me too. Once I figured out how to open the coco nut, I would be golden.

Originally Posted by PersonaNonGrata View Post
    I watched Tom hanks in "castaway" and spent the entire 143 minutes thinking "But WHY is he trying to get off the island?!"

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a severely impaired sense of smell - it's called anosmia.

really comes in handy when hunting and changing diapers.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hmmmm16417 View Post
    when meeting people I frequently am told "you don't look like an Earl" (that's my first name) not sure if I should take that as a compliment LOL but I always thought it was a weird thing to hear

See one of the "backhanded compliment" threads...lol
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have one testicle that sits lower than the other.

My Chinese name is Won hung lo
    pick it up and put it down

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "I like to dissect girls. did you know i'm utterly insane?"
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    I have one testicle that sits lower than the other.

My Chinese name is Won hung lo
    lol,

to be fair that's not weird, 99% of dudes have that set up

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most people think I'm Latino. First guess, Mexican, then either Puerto Rican or Cuban. I've had co-workers who I've worked with for 16 years surprised to learn that I'm not from Mexico. "You have no Latino blood?"
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill