Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    How bout 15 buck? strongphallus's Avatar
    strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongphallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good video, need more cops like this who are reasonable & use common sense. Would rep the cop IRL.

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    car full of autistic nerds, cop should of told em to fuk off
    strong this. cop should've just told them "tough shiet" and rode off on his bike. it's faded, but still clear enough to see. everyone in that car looked like they just came out from the "Hills Have Eyes" movie.

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3:06 Kawasaki KLR

YEA BUDDY!!
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

Relaximhilarious.wordpress.com

poop 4-6x a day (srs) poopman123's Avatar
    poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesnt it need a sign to be a true handicapped spot?
    Mods removed poop avi.
    Im probably pooping while writing this srs.
    Reps Poop bros on site
    Pooping is a lifestyle crew
    Hasidic ass crew
    wipe 5+ times crew
    Rips ass hair out while wiping crew
    Toilet paper gets stuck in hasidic ass crew
    Mcfreako Crew

PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaiaGrown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    wot the fuk??? if I went that much over the speed limit over here on my P's license i'm pretty sure i'd lose it straight away...

mind blown that you guys go that much over speed limit as if its nothing....
    Probably because we use miles per hour not kilometers per hour

LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    Google 'Jury Nullification'

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker - Albert Einstein

Only after the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned, and the last fish caught, will you realize money cannot be eaten - Cree Nation Proverb

JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000) JorgeZimmermen is just really nice. (+1000)
    cop was a cool guy
    ΠKA

***Philadelpha Eagles crew***
    **Houston Rockets crew**
    *AJ Green Crew*

***Money Manziel TOP szn regime master race crew***

*Looking for more crews to join crew*

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strongphallus View Post
    Good video, need more cops like this who are reasonable & use common sense. Would rep the cop IRL.
    This.

Cop handled it very well and was understanding.

Def not a fail at all.

LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StallionRx View Post
    This.

Def not a fail at all.
    You bootlickers make me want to vomit. This is like catching a bike thief in the act and the thief saying "You know what man, since you're polite, I'll let you have your bike."

Grow a spine you slaves. The cop had no reasonable legal standing to ticket the man but he did it anyway hoping to get some cash out of the guy.

He's playing Officer Friendly for the camera. I swear the fluoridated water is taking a toll on your brains.

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker - Albert Einstein

Only after the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned, and the last fish caught, will you realize money cannot be eaten - Cree Nation Proverb

Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't stand this guys voice lol

"A cawp twy to giv me a fwee ticket"

"I'm on Spwing Stweet"

Originally Posted by strongphallus View Post
    Except he isn't reasonable because he decided to write the ticket in the first place.

HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LOGfan View Post
    You bootlickers make me want to vomit. This is like catching a bike thief in the act and the thief saying "You know what man, since you're polite, I'll let you have your bike."

Grow a spine you slaves. The cop had no reasonable legal standing to ticket the man but he did it anyway hoping to get some cash out of the guy.

He's playing Officer Friendly for the camera. I swear the fluoridated water is taking a toll on your brains.
    LOL agreed

Cop was being video taped and the guy had a good defense if he took it to court.

if that was me, and the cop didn't take back the ticket. I would've taken it to court, and if I won, I would expose that cop's real name on the internet, that way everyone will know how chitty of a job he's doing

HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HEATin7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StallionRx View Post
    This.

Def not a fail at all.
    he did it "AFTER THE FACT"

that's like someone robbing you for $250, and when you confront them, they decided to give it to you back. (i know this isn't the best analogy but it's similar)

that's because he's in a position of power and had a choice to take away your ticket does not mean he's "understanding" or "reasonable"

he was being video taped, and the guy could use that videotape against the cop/ticket in court.

pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pakfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is that guy speaking like that on purpose or is that an american accent I'm not aware of?

Originally Posted by pakfa View Post
    Is that guy speaking like that on purpose or is that an american accent I'm not aware of?
    he might be slightly deaf

kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaiserdrei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No different than going to court for your ticket and the cop dismissing it. Show a little effort and pretend you care and cops work with you 90% of the time(if you're not an ******* about it).

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LOGfan View Post
    Except he isn't reasonable because he decided to write the ticket in the first place.
    Originally Posted by HEATin7 View Post
    LOL agreed

Cop was being video taped and the guy had a good defense if he took it to court.

if that was me, and the cop didn't take back the ticket. I would've taken it to court, and if I won, I would expose that cop's real name on the internet, that way everyone will know how chitty of a job he's doing
    lol wow. negged

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    I think they were both perfectly reasonable in this case honestly.
    Originally Posted by G0S9G View Post
    Don't understand why it's titled bike cop fail...

- Cop tickets man for parking in spot
    - Man calls cop and clearly states he thinks the spot on the street is too faded
    - Cop redacts ticket after realising the man is from out of state and/or missed the marking

Frankly the cop didn't have to take back the ticket, arguing that the spot is too faded isn't really an excuse. It is still visible, hence why he was able to understand why he received the ticket. Also from the way he parked it almost looks like he tried to pull all the way forward to not fully be in the handicap space. Also they keep mentioning there isn't a sign, last time I checked roadways use both signs and street markings so this seemed pretty daft to me (unless it's a state requirement?)
    these...I highly dislike cops, but this one wasn't unreasonable. Don't think it should be titled as a fail, honestly.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol at the irrational cop hate from you pasty neckbeard basement trolls. Cop was just doing his job by giving the ticket in the first place. He explained why he gave it and was really cool about it. He was really decent to take it back...I swear y'all are some bitter little ****s

Originally Posted by kaiserdrei View Post
    No different than going to court for your ticket and the cop dismissing it. Show a little effort and pretend you care and cops work with you 90% of the time(if you're not an ******* about it).
    bullchit

cops don't dismiss the ticket in court, the judge does. (if it's a misdemeanor, the judge and the DA can)

i was a jury in a dui trial and cop lied 40% of the time in his testimony

Originally Posted by Cig Diesel View Post
    Lol at the irrational cop hate from you pasty neckbeard basement trolls. Cop was just doing his job by giving the ticket in the first place. He explained why he gave it and was really cool about it. He was really decent to take it back...I swear y'all are some bitter little ****s
    he gave it in an unreasonable way. To a lot of people, the handicap sign was very ambiguous
    He did it in hopes of getting money from the guy(since most people don't contest their tickets). So once he was confronted (in video camera) and showed the cop that the ambiguous sign was a good legal defense in court, he took it back.

Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bomber512 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I did that once in college. I parked in an identical spot (handicap) during a snow storm. I came out the next day when the sun melted some of the snow and had a ticket for parking in a handicap spot. They didn't give a fock that at the time when I parked it was covered in snow. They should paint the curb blue or put a sign up.

Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    these...I highly dislike cops, but this one wasn't unreasonable. Don't think it should be titled as a fail, honestly.
    he was unreasonable in the first place by giving someone a subjective/arbitrary ticket.

what if it was someone else? (who will brainlessly pay it) then what?

the reason why you guys are siding with the cop is because he "took back the ticket". To be honost, he only took it back because he told the guy that he wasn't argumentative and was polite about it.

Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000) Baseballer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pakfa View Post
    lulz. It's a speech impediment. He can't pronounce "R"s correctly..

Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benchencurlen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They should've brought in CORBs to handle this

⁜⁜Ωↁ⋘ Look at my interesting and unique signature ⋙ↁΩ⁜⁜

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cop literally said that if the guy challenged it he would take it back. The cop KNEW IT WAS BS, he just hoped the person didn't have the nuts to call up and say something.

FUK THE POLICE

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remember, no Russian.

Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How doesn't this guy have a handicap sticker? Clearly on that autism time.

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the cop had given the guy the ticket anyway, it would be "OMG DOUCHEBAG COP GAVE THAT POOR GUY A TICKET, WHAT AN ASSSHOLE!"

Since he redacted the ticket, now it's "OMG PATHETIC ******* COP, COULDN'T EVEN GIVE THE GUY A TICKET HAHAHA"

Some of you are pathetic.
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HEATin7 View Post
    he was unreasonable in the first place by giving someone a subjective/arbitrary ticket.

what if it was someone else? (who will brainlessly pay it) then what?

the reason why you guys are siding with the cop is because he "took back the ticket". To be honost, he only took it back because he told the guy that he wasn't argumentative and was polite about it.
    So what is he supposed to do, write a note saying 'Don't park here, signed officer Farva"?

He took it back because it was pretty clear the guy didn't intentionally violate the law. After talking to the guy and they exchanged point of views the officer was a good guy and voided the ticket. He didn't have to do this, you seem to think he did. The paint being faded isn't an excuse, you can clearly see it in the video despite it being faded. If the guy had noticed the paint when he initially parked, he could have gotten out of his vehicle checked and saw it was a handicap space. This was a case of the driver being careless.

Inb4 boot licker

Everyone hates cops until they need one. Just saying.
    Winter came for Littlefinger

** Former Obese Crew **