Rafinhabr09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest muscle help

Hi how can i feel my chest muscle lower inner . I used to have pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum i had a surgery 2 years ago and have being working out but i dont like the way my chest is coming out I cant post image ill try to post pic later

Thanks very much

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Decline or Flat Bench.
    Decline or Flat Flyes.

Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yikes, depends on what surgery and how/if they reconstructed your pecs. i imagine any chest surgery would have a crazy long recovery period
    "If you make yourself more than just a man, you become something else entirely"

***Canadian Crew***

pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, I'd definitely talk to your physiotherapist and get some advice beforehand, especially if it's a recent surgery.
    After that, I'd look at doing mix of flat and decline exercises as stated above.

You can also do cable crossovers from the bottom instead (cross-ups). I've found those work awesome for me.
    Paul Teixeira
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete

2014 IFBB North American Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/HardMagnum
    www.twitter.com/HardMagnum
    www.instagram.com/HardMagnum
    www.pinterest.com/hardmagnum
    plus.google.com/105262634323875485156/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/MagnumNutraceuticals

Thanks for the reply, i want to post a pic so u guys see what i am saying but i need to have 50 post and i just join these forum is any other way ? To show u guys the pic of my chest ?

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isolation chest work and chest compound work.

Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rafinhabr09 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, i want to post a pic so u guys see what i am saying but i need to have 50 post and i just join these forum is any other way ? To show u guys the pic of my chest ?
    post it on your profile?

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Antrozous View Post
    post it on your profile?
    Ok i did that i add a few pic, plz let me know if is anything i can do to fix cuz i really hate my chest appearance. Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by Rafinhabr09 View Post
    Ok i did that i add a few pic, plz let me know if is anything i can do to fix cuz i really hate my chest appearance. Thanks a lot

okay I understand your question more. you're talking about that space over your sternum? I don't think you can really fill that in with muscle. it's attached where it's attached you know? you can develop your pec shape but it won't grow over bone where it was previously vacant. I have a space at the bottom too. some people have it and some people don't.

***Canadian Crew***

I can see what u saying but my i dont think is normal cuz is to big the gap is 3.5 inch when i am just normal u cant see that bad but when i the muscle contract is the big space . Is any surgery to fix these what is call ? And thx for all reply
    Last edited by Rafinhabr09; 07-07-2014 at 11:39 PM.