Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

C4 and Hemavol Stack.............. Nothing.

Hey everybody, I read a lot of posts regarding the best stack to use with Hemavol and there were quite a few people that said C4 goes really well with it. The first day I did a 1:1 ratio and felt nothing. Then this morning I did a 2:2 ratio (2 scoops of each). I kept waiting for the pumps and energy to kick in but it never happened. The only thing I did feel was a little more focus. What's the deal? Does anyone have any suggestions for another PWO to use with Hemavol if C4 doesn't work? Thanks.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Time for a deload..
    ~~*~~Twinlab Militia Member Since 2014~~*~~
    ~~*~~Muay Thai Crew~~*~~

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brokerb22 View Post
    Hey everybody, I read a lot of posts regarding the best stack to use with Hemavol and there were quite a few people that said C4 goes really well with it. The first day I did a 1:1 ratio and felt nothing. Then this morning I did a 2:2 ratio (2 scoops of each). I kept waiting for the pumps and energy to kick in but it never happened. The only thing I did feel was a little more focus. What's the deal? Does anyone have any suggestions for another PWO to use with Hemavol if C4 doesn't work? Thanks.
    if you cannot feel 270mg of caffeine you may need to take a stimulant break.

not to mention you are getting 2g of creatine nitrate and loads of Agmatine, CM, Glycoerol and Norvaline, if you cannot get a pump off 2 scoops c4 and 2 scoops hemavol i am going to question if you used adequate water (at least 20oz) when taking hemavol which you should.

That is a LOT of pump products tossed into one, when is the last time you took time off coffee, caffeine, or forms of stimulants?

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you eat pre work out?
    Did you take hemavol on an empty stomach? Same with C4?
    Did you take hemavol with 20+ oz of water?
    Have you had a stim break at all recently? I can see 1 scoop C4 not hitting you if you're stim tolerant with 130-135mg (IIRC) per scoop. Two should be about ~270mg which isn't exactly low -- but not TOO high.
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strange. At 1 scoop of each you should get a nice pump, at two it should be insane. What type of workout are you doing? You should be able to get at least a decent pump without any pre-workout supplement.

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, thank you everyone for your quick posts. It's actually been about 5 months since I've taken a stim break. I didn't even think about this potentially being the cause. I was very careful to take the mixture with 20 oz of water and i took it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. How long would you guys recommend I take a break from stimulants? Should I cut out coffee as well?

--Bruce Springsteen

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, thank you everyone for your quick posts. It's actually been about 5 months since I've taken a stim break. I didn't even think about this potentially being the cause. I was very careful to take the mixture with 20 oz of water and i took it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. How long would you guys recommend I take a break from stimulants? Should I cut out coffee as well?
    Ye brah, cut all stimulants for a while. I go at least two weeks, because I'm a 500-700mg a day type guy. Two weeks is about all I need to feel refreshed. I can't go too long, I'm a stim junkie.
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hoda10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i had the same problem..i stopped drinking soda and coffee cold turkey and didnt take my pre workout for a month and a half and that helped me tremendously when i started back with my pre
    LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!! NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT!!

hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    C4 is pretty good, hemoval is insane for pumps, so u have nitrates in C4 and hemoval and no pumps also 2 scoops man its hard to believe also that's good that u r taking a stim break.
    now as far as pump make sure u drinks 20+ Oz of water and more reps, good luck.
    Learn....then share the knowledge.

iBulk

ARA(1.5 grams)+PA(1.2 + grams)= GAINS

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one does not WAIT for the pump, you gotta lift hard & then and only then will it come

both are great products maybe eat more carbs and up your water

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, that is a lot of pump ingredients packed in there. Something is off here whether that be your training, hydration status, or carb fullness. Lets start with the basics here; how much water are you drinking with hemavol?

Mike
    ….

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is your body fat percent?

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't listen to the " good bro " who recommend stack here , most of the time this is just overpriced garbage. A pump product + a pre workout , LOL. I have made that mistake a few years ago, not anymore....

Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Androrush Bullnox + Compete!

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    OP, that is a lot of pump ingredients packed in there. Something is off here whether that be your training, hydration status, or carb fullness. Lets start with the basics here; how much water are you drinking with hemavol?

Mike
    That's what I thought too. The way I took it was I put two scoops of Hemavol and two scoops of C4 into a shaker bottle with 20 oz of water. Should I be taking Hemavol alone with the 20 oz of water?

--Bruce Springsteen

Originally Posted by iamjeffrey View Post
    Ye brah, cut all stimulants for a while. I go at least two weeks, because I'm a 500-700mg a day type guy. Two weeks is about all I need to feel refreshed. I can't go too long, I'm a stim junkie.
    Originally Posted by Hoda10 View Post
    i had the same problem..i stopped drinking soda and coffee cold turkey and didnt take my pre workout for a month and a half and that helped me tremendously when i started back with my pre
    That's what I thought too. The way I took it was I put two scoops of Hemavol and two scoops of C4 into a shaker bottle with 20 oz of water. Should I be taking Hemavol alone with the 20 oz of water?
    You need a break period.
    5 months is excessive, take at least 2-3 weeks totally off pre-workouts, coffee, and all caffeine.

Thanks guys for the tips. I decided there's no time like the present so this mornings workout was done without any PWO. It was tough, but not near as tough as making it through the day with zero caffeine. I was so sluggish. I never knew how dependent on stimulants I had become. Based on your recc's, I'm planning on taking 3-4 weeks off.

--Bruce Springsteen

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just to add a comment about the water intake with Hemavol - we usually recommend 20oz PER each scoop you use. So if you used 2 scoops, you'd want to take it w/40 oz of water. Just for future reference

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, you should be using more water. 20oz with 1 scoop. Two scoops, at least 30oz min! Give that a try and let us know! Are you carb depleted when you train?

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Yes, you should be using more water. 20oz with 1 scoop. Two scoops, at least 30oz min! Give that a try and let us know! Are you carb depleted when you train?

Mike
    I've been off of all stimulants since last week and I'm noticing a huge difference in my workouts.(for the worse) Today's bench was 30 pounds lighter than I usually do Since they're at 5am I need all the energy I can get. I was actually drinking 20oz of water for two scoops. Stupid me didn't read it properly so thank you for pointing that out. Not sure if I'm completely carb depleted. I try not to have any carbs (outside of leafy green veggies) past 3pm so when I wake up in the morning to workout it's over 12 hours since I would've had any carbs. Does this make a difference with Hemavol?

--Bruce Springsteen

I've been off of all stimulants since last week and I'm noticing a huge difference in my workouts.(for the worse) Today's bench was 30 pounds lighter than I usually do Since they're at 5am I need all the energy I can get. I was actually drinking 20oz of water for two scoops. Stupid me didn't read it properly so thank you for pointing that out. Not sure if I'm completely carb depleted. I try not to have any carbs (outside of leafy green veggies) past 3pm so when I wake up in the morning to workout it's over 12 hours since I would've had any carbs. Does this make a difference with Hemavol?
    why do you cut carbs at 3 pm? You dont get fat if you eat a potato at 3:01 you know this right?
    You would be better having a larger carb meal the night before early morning training.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree with the stim break and add more water to the Hemoval.
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since you train early in the a.m. and you like to use either a stim or a pre-workout powder before you train when you start
    using caffeine after your break I would ditch the coffee during the day and only use caffeine before you train and even on
    non training days NO CAFFEINE that means no coffee or energy drinks and you won't have this problem in the future.
    By the way Hemavol is AWESOME !!!! and one heaping scoop is all need. Probably one of my favorite supplements.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kept waiting for the pumps and energy?

do u even lift?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    why do you cut carbs at 3 pm? You dont get fat if you eat a potato at 3:01 you know this right?
    You would be better having a larger carb meal the night before early morning training.
    Hahaha, of course not. This is what I've done now for the last 5 months and I've managed to lose close to 35 pounds. I just don't want that many carbs in my body during the night. But to

--Bruce Springsteen

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Since you train early in the a.m. and you like to use either a stim or a pre-workout powder before you train when you start
    using caffeine after your break I would ditch the coffee during the day and only use caffeine before you train and even on
    non training days NO CAFFEINE that means no coffee or energy drinks and you won't have this problem in the future.
    By the way Hemavol is AWESOME !!!! and one heaping scoop is all need. Probably one of my favorite supplements.
    Thanks Superhuman. I've made a personal goal to get through at least two weeks without any stims and then this might be the route that I take. But definitely will make sure I'm taking it with the proper amount of water.

--Bruce Springsteen

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Kept waiting for the pumps and energy?

do u even lift?
    Yes, 5 days a week. I get the usual pumps you would get from a workout but I was waiting for the big pumps everyone keeps talking about when on hemavol.

--Bruce Springsteen

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This.

I don't see any particular reason to cut off carbs at 3 pm?

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    This.

I don't see any particular reason to cut off carbs at 3 pm?
    I guess I failed to mention that the reason no carbs (rice, potatoes, pasta, etc) after 3 is because 3pm is usually my lunch and I don't eat again until I get home from work. By the time I have dinner it's close to 7 and then I'm in bed by 10. I make sure I have the proper allocation to carbs during the day though. But you're right. I've read many different articles and forums right here on BB.com and there's always conflicting information. There are some who think carbs, which spike your insulin, inhibit the release of hGH that occurs during sleep.

--Bruce Springsteen

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess I failed to mention that the reason no carbs (rice, potatoes, pasta, etc) after 3 is because 3pm is usually my lunch and I don't eat again until I get home from work. By the time I have dinner it's close to 7 and then I'm in bed by 10. I make sure I have the proper allocation to carbs during the day though. But you're right. I've read many different articles and forums right here on BB.com and there's always conflicting information. There are some who think carbs, which spike your insulin, inhibit the release of hGH that occurs during sleep.
    I don't see any reason not to have carbs with your dinner at 7. Or later.