LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

L5 herniation (MRI pic) is it bad?

Hi guys,

I just had an MRI done this morning as Ive had bad pain in butt (literally) for 6 months, went to a chiropractor (stupidly) for first few months instead of getting an MRI done and they said it was SI joint, turns out I have a herniated/buldging disc in L5, the guy who did the MRI said I need to be super careful cause if it got any worse it would require surgery.

I still haven't got feedback from my Doc, as they sent him report and gave me a CD of the images, but to anyone who knows much about MRI/herniated discs, does mine look bad? Hopefully I can get PT on it and get back to squatting and dead-lifting which I havent been able to do for several months now.

Thanks alot
    Luke
    aint 'nuttin to it, but to do it.