FLEX504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Pics And Info

These Are A few Of my pics at different times. The ones im in the blue camo pants are from when i was 21. I was aboutT 5'6 165 I dont know waht my bodyfat% was and i dont know what mymeasurements were but im all natural. I never tried any kind of juice started workin out probably at the age of 14 I guess BUT I never could get a good diet downpat. Its hard for me to gain weight. Then again for the past few years I havent been haveing good sleeping habbits. On an average for the past few years I say I would get about 5 hours of sleep a day.Also i know i havent been getting a gram of protein per pound either. IF I could just put together a good weight gaining diet I think I would grow alot more. I have tried the weight gainers when I was a freshman in highschool, the ones by Joe Weider mega mass 2000 and 4000. I was drinkin it according to the lables and seems like all they were doin was giveing me the flying shyts an makein me feel very bloated.I have tryed cell tech a few months ago an i find that it wasnt all that people was tellin me.

I spent over a hundred bucks on cell tech and I know for sure I didnt gain no 10 pounds. I did notice my strenth picked up when I started drinking the nitro tech. I had jus started back workin out hard like a month as I was taking the nitro tech and I remmber on my bench when I furst started back i was workin out with 255 for 4 sets of 10 usually my furst setI could do 10 then 8 for the last 2.Then i noticed when i started takein the nitrio tech I went up to doin like 12 reps with 255 then broke it down to my other 2 sets would be sets of 10. BUT damn its so exspensive I cant afford to keep buying it for like 6 months the way they want u to. Just about a couple months ago I tryed this bullshyt called equi-bolan by some company called impact nutrtion. Its about 80 a bottle and only last about 15 days. Bought 2 bottles of that and didnt get any thing out of it .Its suppode to be a pill formula of equipose so as they say.I surley didnt notice no hellifyed gains from it. Mabybe a little strenth.

Right now im about 175 or 6 im trying to bulk up i want to be about 195 hard. After trying that equibolan i tryed this other stuff they have its called test 250. They said its supposed to increase your test level but says u wont gain anyweight off of it They were right to casue I surely didnt gain not 1 pound off of it. I maxed out before takein the test250 and my max on the bench was 335.When ever i finishrf the pills my max on the flat bench was at 365 and I still weighed the same 175.and 375 for 2sets of negatives.I dont reallyknow if the pills worked or was it jus cause I spent my money on it i wandted it to work.But I know one thingfor fact my strenth went up at the time is becasue I had a work out partner i was going to the gym usually I would just work out at home and couldnt relly go heavy like I wanted to . Im thinkin jus maybe I could have gotten the same results if I would have been goin to the gym with a work out partner and eating my proteins. Maybe I could have gotten the same results and saved alot of money at the same time.There are a few guys at work that tell me man u need to stop waistein ur money on bullshyt and jus do 1 cycle of some real shyt. An really I have been thinkin about doin 1 cycle of test.The thing that is kinda holding me back is tha needle part i know that has got to hurt like hell~!. Can anyone on here tell me for my weight and height waht would be a good test and good dosage for me to take to bulk up mass also tell me the average price? The pics that i am posting are me at different ages. The ones with me in the blue camo pants i was 21. Those that u can tell that i took with a web cam i am 24 in those. O Yea i forgot to say when i was 21 I did try those things called androstat poppers.I think they might have made me stronger for the time being that i took them. Then when they ran out i didnt have that little etra kick anymore lol

I juse orderd me a 10 pound jug of that optimum whey protein. Im gona try to eat right so I can become more massive. DAMN they say eat every 3 hours but my stomach aint that big.I dont see how u gain weight if every few hours u have to take a shyt. . I would like to get my bench up to 400 something and weight about 195an have about 18'arms. One guy I knew used to work out with he was like 5'5 165 and he had 18 inch arms and he was all natural. If I can find the right dosage and good kind to take I think I will try some test anyone can help me I have yahoo mesanger hit me up there or on here
    Last edited by FLEX504; 08-30-2003 at 12:31 PM.

MY PICS

MY PICS AGE 21 5'6 165
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FLEX504; 08-30-2003 at 08:47 AM.

MY PICS

MY PICS AGE 24 5'6 176
    Attached Images

MY PICS

MY PICS AGE 21 5'6 165
    Attached Images

MY PICS

MY PICS AGE 22 5'6 170
    Attached Images

MY PICS

MY PICS AGE 21 5'6 165
    Attached Images

MY PICS

MY PICS AGE 24 5'6 176
    Attached Images

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't read anything you typed, next time don't use caps and use paragraphs, but you are looking good!

Formerly known as K'Ching K_Ching's Avatar
    K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That was a lot of caps.

You look good.

streamline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

You are big, that's good, but it would be better if you can cancel the cap next time.

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cannot you retype your post without the caps? There is no way I'm wading through all of that.

ok i took the caps off but jus to let u know caps or no caps it really doesnt matter to me long as u can read it

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    the problem is you typed a lot, and caps are very hard to read, which makes it extremley hard to read such a long post, or not worth anyones time to bother, besides its associated with yelling. Thanks for changing it for us, you look great man, keep it up .
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

new pics

i have a couple of new pics in the photo gallery under the over 20 section

bonez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good. can u post u workout pls???

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FLEX504
    MY PICS AGE 22 5'6 170
    you look like that guy jaqueise from one of the real world seasons in this pic lol.

but you are pretty big and lean to, good job brotha
    LIFES A GARDEN, DIG IT

I deadlifted 475 yesterday, WAY TO GO IDAHO

i dont know who that guy is lol

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no way i am reading that.. is it like your lifestory.. i skipped down to the pics.. nice job.. good size

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FLEX504
    i dont know who that guy is lol
    here he is
    Attached Images
    LIFES A GARDEN, DIG IT

I deadlifted 475 yesterday, WAY TO GO IDAHO