NS3210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which program is better suited for my needs?

I'm debating between the Jason Ice Cream Fitness and James Grage's Rewired 9 week program.

I'm looking to lose bodyfat and gain more muscle, I feel I should do strength on more days than cardio.

To anyone that has used either program in the past, did you get the overall results you seeked? I'm looking more for a transformation goal. I've already started weightlifting last Thursday and Friday for 45 minutes mostly chest, biceps, and triceps.

Choice A is Jason - 3 days a week gym on Mon, Weds, and Fri. I could do cardio on Tues and Thurs, rest the weekend
    Choic B is James - 5 days a week and I can do cardio monday to friday as a warm up prior to weightlifting.

Suggestions? Questions? Answers?

Can't wait till tomorrow!!

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NS3210 View Post
    I'm debating between the Jason Ice Cream Fitness and James Grage's Rewired 9 week program.

I'm looking to lose bodyfat and gain more muscle, I feel I should do strength on more days than cardio.

To anyone that has used either program in the past, did you get the overall results you seeked? I'm looking more for a transformation goal. I've already started weightlifting last Thursday and Friday for 45 minutes mostly chest, biceps, and triceps.

Choice A is Jason - 3 days a week gym on Mon, Weds, and Fri. I could do cardio on Tues and Thurs, rest the weekend
    Choic B is James - 5 days a week and I can do cardio monday to friday as a warm up prior to weightlifting.

Suggestions? Questions? Answers?

Can't wait till tomorrow!!
    Really depends on your lifting experience. Jason's ICF 5x5 is a Novice full body program designed to get you a good base strength. If you do his program, since you're cutting, start out light using the 5x5 method he starts with and once it starts being so heavy that you're stalling change to the cutting version which is 3x5 and 2 sets on accessory lifts.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #26 ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #34 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #74 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #10 ──<//>─<\\>──

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150771833