View Poll Results: believe in God?

Voters
604. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes pls

272 45.03%
  • fuark no

332 54.97%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone just disproved the Inflationary model on misc

Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiboopi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jesus was a cult leader - akin to today's - although most people back then didn't think him crazy.

I have a legitimate question, though, if anybody can answer it with a legitimate answer: In any historical texts, Bible aside, talk about a man named Jesus? I mean I figure for something like that, word would have gotten around and historians in different parts of the known world would have written about it.

superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superkhurram is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i believe in god, but not in religion
    Lifting Maxes:

Clean and Jerk: 210*1
    Snatch: 185*1
    Dead Lift: 435 Conventional; 445 Sumo >>> Tested in 2019
    Squat: More than you can afford pal; Ferrari....
    Bench Press: Untested

dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xevolution View Post
    Nothing to argue, people have been doing that for 1000s of years for nothing. I think one way, you think another. I have no evidence, you have no evidence, just like everyone else in this thread.

I like to believe that there is a greater purpose than living 70 years and staying in a box for all of eternity, if you don't, more power to you.
    I have no evidence for my lack of belief in god? Kind of an odd statement.

I like the idea of life after death. But that has no impact whatsoever on whether it is true.

ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisLifting is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Actually, that outcome was foretold more than 2000 years ago. What took YOU so long?

13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Matthew 7:14
    I love how you and every other Christian assume your Bible is the infallible word of God and that you're the right religion. Makes me laugh every time.

wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000)
    Slightly surprised it's only 55/45 right now in favor of atheism, but still MUCH better than the general population where it's at what..? 20/80 at best?

Don't worry theist dudes, a majority of you'll free yourselves from all the religion bs one day.

Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    does anyone still believe in me? or satan
    satans soul collector

superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) superfly31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pullfreak View Post
    Dead things don't suddenly move and reproduce and ****, I thought that was logical and don't need an explanation why it doesn't happen.

Proof that souls exist? How can a bunch of atoms (us humans) can be alive? How did that come to happen? Surely there must be a divine intervention that caused "life" to start from nothingness.

Another point too, what caused the big bang to happen? Was that random too?
    Atoms form molecules, which form cells, which then form organisms. Its not that difficult to understand, and as of now there is no credible proof of "souls" existing.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The bible is a guide and story book that attempts to teach common sense, thats it. Therefore I agree with some of its paragraphs even though its steeped in horrible convoluted metaphors that contradict themselves through out the entirety of the bible.

you shouldnt need a book to tell you how to act during your life time in different situations or teach you life lessons, thats your parents job to teach you during your adolescents and normal life experience through growth and maturity.

Also people blame god when things go bad and pray for ""him"" to fix it, the word GOD is a crutch. Then you thank god when things go right...thank the people involved not something that didnt do anything.

Have faith in people and in yourself to make sh*t right.

Grew up in a family of religion, spirituality, and mild atheism, Im not biased to any of them. All I have ever seen is when you dont rely on people in the real world and yourself souly it seems weak, hesitant, and theres minimal control of your life.

All this doesnt mean I dont have my own beliefs on what happens after death. Not all views need to follow a single path. If I were to believe in reincarnation, I guess that means I cant choose that there may be an intelligent creator?Many people would say "you cant do that" People act like theres hard lines and rules that MUST be followed. In the end everyone hopes for something more, no one wants the whole "worm food" and decomposition to be the end, no matter what they say. You cant see into the future when your on your death bed and know what youll believe and hope for.
    Last edited by Zerafian; 06-30-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    misc is 50% potato
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) astensean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I stopped believing in god when he stopped believing in me

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
    I have no evidence for my lack of belief in god? Kind of an odd statement.

I like the idea of life after death. But that has no impact whatsoever on whether it is true.
    I meant that you have no solid evidence that there is nothing, just like I have no solid evidence that there is.

And you're right, it absolutely does not have an impact, I never said it did. I like to think that there is something more to all of this than to just spend a few decades on this planet then die and stay dead forever.

Stay safe mane, I'm out this thread
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*
    *Overnight parts from Japan Crew*

wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000) wo0t is just really nice. (+1000)
    I meant that you have no solid evidence that there is nothing, just like I have no solid evidence that there is.

And you're right, it absolutely does not have an impact, I never said it did. I like to think that there is something more to all of this than to just spend a few decades on this planet then die and stay dead forever.

His point was that you're asking him to give proof of the non-existence of something... which doesn't make sense. A great convenience for theists though!

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    The bible is a guide and story book that attempts to teach common sense, thats it.
    Then what would be the point?
    Therefore I agree with some of its paragraphs even though its steeped in horrible convoluted metaphors that contradict themselves through out the entirety of the bible.
    For example?

you shouldnt need a book to tell you how to act during your life time in different situations, thats your parents job to teach you during your adolescents.
    So we come out with all knowledge and wisdom? Then what of schools?

Also people blame god when things go bad and pray for ""him"" to fix it, the world GOD is a crutch.
    Actually it is a guide. You're just not reading it right.
    Then you thank god when things go right...thank the people involved not something that didnt do anything.
    Do you thank the cashier for the philosophies of a book someone else wrote?

Have faith in people and in yourself to make sh*t right.
    They only know what they learned from someone that came before them. Otherwise that would be the blind leading the blind. And we all know the outcome of that decisions.
    πŸŽ₯
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wo0t View Post
    His point was that you're asking him to give him proof of the non-existence of something... which doesn't make sense. A great convenience for theists though!
    Ahh didn't catch that, anyways, refer to my first post. Believe what you want, I really don't care.

This argument will continue to spin in circles.

Cya
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*

DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You can't have evidence for something 'not existing'. The person making the claim (in this case existence) has to demonstrate it is true.

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Full Christian checking in
    Hehe

Originally Posted by DCbased View Post
    You can't have evidence for something 'not existing'. The person making the claim (in this case existence) has to demonstrate it is true.
    Okay Socrates calm down
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay Socrates calm down
    ... At least admit that they are right. No need to make some smart ass remark like that just to try to divert from the fact that you said something retarded.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure. I'm not a member of any specific religious organization though. I occasionally (once every few months now) attend a church that is Assembly of God (at least I think that's what it is). Its big enough to where I can pop in here and there and nobody there knows me/ I'm not noticed. It's a 'Modern' style church not the old fashioned fire and brimstone.

One of my biggest regrets in life is falling out of touch with going to church every Sunday, I genuinely miss it. (Grew up going to church 2x per week).

Essentially every Sunday followed this pattern.

-Wake up early, breakfast on way to church with friends.
    -Sunday morning service.
    -Lunch with friends.
    -Hang out with friends around the back yard all afternoon.
    -Sunday evening service.
    -Dinner with friends.

When I say lunch/dinner with friends I mean 20-50 people. Would also have BBQ's like once a week with the same large group of people. All in all had some great times/great memories. Everyone was happy/positive/loving life. Every few months we might do a big camping trip or get together. Etc.

I actually knew a guy who was an atheist that would always show up to most gatherings. He liked to argue his point a lot, but he enjoyed the company of everyone.

Kinda sucks that I moved around and lost touch with everyone/now everyone is so busy in the rat race that sort of thing fell by the wayside. It was a pretty good way to grow up. Everyone was happy/positive/etc.

Originally Posted by Shiboopi View Post
    I have a legitimate question, though, if anybody can answer it with a legitimate answer: In any historical texts, Bible aside, talk about a man named Jesus? I mean I figure for something like that, word would have gotten around and historians in different parts of the known world would have written about it.
    Yeah. Scientists have no doubt Jesus existed. The argument is whether or not he was God/performed miracles.

Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    ... At least admit that they are right. No need to make some smart ass remark like that just to try to divert from the fact that you said something retarded.
    I completely misinterpreted what he said.

There

Happy?
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Who................................

Cares................................

If you don't believe, why bother even discussing it? If people are so sure, then why do they flame the opposition, why do they "require" hard facts, on something that can not be proven, and they know that.

You can not understand the spiritual from the logical workings of the limited human mind. The spiritual is above and beyond that of what we can touch, see, or feel. So you can't very well describe it can you?

It would be like describing to a 2D cartoon character, what life in 3D is like. You can explain that the triangle actually has volume, depth, etc... But the 2D character will never be able to fully wrap his mind around it.

Kind of like hearing a piano piece, and then reconstructing the entire symphony from that. Can't do it, but you can understand the piano piece if you hear the whole symphony.
    If the majority of full grown adults in your area believed in Santa Clause, wouldn't you want to convince them that they are delusional? That's how it is being an atheist.

Ahh didn't catch that, anyways, refer to my first post. Believe what you want, I really don't care.

This argument will continue to spin in circles.

Cya
    This argument does not spin in any circles. The gist of any athiest/theist debate is:

theist: I believe there is a god
    atheist: Prove it
    theist: ...

The dots are can be replaced by some Bible scripture, which Christians think counts as proof. Ironically, most Christians that use the Bible as their source of "proof", would discredit a Muslim's belief with their own holy book.

Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe in the god of tits and wine

MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    If the majority of full grown adults in your area believed in Santa Clause, wouldn't you want to convince them that they are delusional? That's how it is being an atheist.
    Edgy atheists don't understand the religions they attack.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MassOmicron View Post
    Edgy atheists don't understand the religions they attack.
    You sure?

"Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups on a new survey of religious knowledge, outperforming evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Catholics on questions about the core teachings, history and leading figures of major world religions."

http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/u...wledge-survey/

GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBouks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agnostic checking in

MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    You sure?

"Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups on a new survey of religious knowledge, outperforming evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Catholics on questions about the core teachings, history and leading figures of major world religions."

http://www.pewforum.org/2010/09/28/u...wledge-survey/
    out of all the atheists that post online maybe 1/10th of them has looked into anything other than christianity and maybe some judaism and islam
    maybe 1/50th really understands evolution

so they attack religions with silly points like howcome evil exists?

a survey is flawed for the data you are trying to prove, dumb people will avoid it

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    out of all the atheists that post online maybe 1/10th of them has looked into anything other than christianity and maybe some judaism and islam

a survey is flawed for the data you are trying to prove, dumb people will avoid it
    And your figures are pulled out of your fcuking ass.

illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500) illTRON is not very helpful. (-500)

hold up hold up
    this fool has over 1500posts since, at most, june 1st 2014?!!?

aw lawd
    sick to death since birth