Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000)

Brahs who have had their heart broken: where are you now? [srs]

The girl I was with for 2 years is already seeing someone else. I keep thinking of past memories, how things could have been different, etc., and it just makes me feel sick. Pretty much the only thing I look forward to is the gym, but then I get into my workout and think "what's the point?" Even at work I find myself getting distracted, angry, and short-tempered. I try to focus on making money, but I think at what cost? There has to be more to life than just getting money. I know people say "get money **** bitches," but there has to be more to life...

It's just hard to see how to move past this. Have any brahs been where I am now? How did you move on?

I know it's Sunday morning, but please respect the srs tag.

BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In most ways I'm better than ever, on the inside I'm crushed.
    sober brah

Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's always going to be hard to get past it OP, but youll pass this test eventually. there are no secrets to moving on or getting over it, just let time pass. also, cope with your emotions. cry when you feel sad, etc.
    *Finasteride crew*

kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000) kylratix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hagakure31 View Post
    In most ways I'm better than ever, on the inside I'm crushed.
    still?

Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyle45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was with my sloot ex for 5 years. I look back all the time and think about how I could of done things differently. I also look back at how much i missed out on. When i broke up with my ex i just moved into m college uni house. Always kept busy, went out and talked to other sloots etc. The gym really help me tho, apply all your frustration to your lifts. Get out and go to some bars, be social. Don't be afraid to get out and try new things. Just keep your mind busy. Just remember this is one small moment in your life, don't let it hold a back

GL mate, stay positive
    Started..Sept '13
    Goals.....Sept '15
    E......C......G
    S....315....365
    B....225....275
    D....335....405

Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had my heart broken (no homo) by this one bitch about 7 years ago. Was tough.

flash forward to now—

me:
    married to a woman who is better than the ex in every single way
    awesome career
    bought a sweet house
    wife and I both make great money in very stable jobs
    traveling
    motorcycling
    no kids yet
    having a blast with life

heartbreaker ex:
    bartender in a chitty bar making next to nothing
    gained 20lbs
    covered in chit tattoos
    has a kid with a guy who is refusing to marry her (phucking lol)
    in debt
    rents a chitty 2 bedroom apartment
    future looks bleak

feelsgoodman

EDIT: not that I necessarily want her to fail at life, I just see that life and feel like I dodged a phucking bullet to the head.
    "For monkeys to speak of truth is hubris of the highest degree. Where is it writ large that talking-monkeys should be able to model the cosmos? If a sea urchin or a raccoon were to propose to you that it had a viable truth about the universe, the absurdity of that assertion would be self-evident, but in our case we make an exception."
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Originally Posted by Reveen View Post

flash forward to now—

me:
    awesome career
    bought a sweet house
    traveling
    motorcycling
    no kids yet
    having a blast with life

heartbreaker ex:
    gained 20lbs
    covered in chit tattoos
    in debt
    future looks bleak

feelsgoodman
    Thanks brah, glad things worked out for you. Gives me some hope, even though the day-to-day still feels like chit

Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kylratix View Post
    Thanks brah, glad things worked out for you. Gives me some hope, even though the day-to-day still feels like chit

How long ago did you and her split? Time and a new woman (or multiple women) are the best ways to heal.
    "For monkeys to speak of truth is hubris of the highest degree. Where is it writ large that talking-monkeys should be able to model the cosmos? If a sea urchin or a raccoon were to propose to you that it had a viable truth about the universe, the absurdity of that assertion would be self-evident, but in our case we make an exception."
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

How long ago did you and her split? Time and a new woman (or multiple women) are the best ways to heal.
    About 3 weeks ago she said she still loved me, but wasn't in love with me anymore. I guess she's felt this way since before Christmas-- looking back I knew something was up, but it never hit me until it was "official." I just keep thinking back before then how I wish I could have done something different so it didn't turn out this way.

She still hits me up to fuk and hang out and chit, says I'm the best she's ever had. I know most people would be glad to have a fuk buddy they don't have to spend $$ on dates etc., but she's out of town with some other guy now, while I'm sitting at home, and I wish it was me. Sounds ****gy I know.

kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000) kaurori is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 nazareth - love hurts

Originally Posted by kaurori View Post
    inb4 nazareth - love hurts
    srs listened to that last night. no homo

Originally Posted by kylratix View Post
    About 3 weeks ago she said she still loved me, but wasn't in love with me anymore. I guess she's felt this way since before Christmas-- looking back I knew something was up, but it never hit me until it was "official." I just keep thinking back before then how I wish I could have done something different so it didn't turn out this way.

She still hits me up to fuk and hang out and chit, says I'm the best she's ever had. I know most people would be glad to have a fuk buddy they don't have to spend $$ on dates etc., but she's out of town with some other guy now, while I'm sitting at home, and I wish it was me. Sounds ****gy I know.

You need to block her out of your life if you ever want to heal. Dead srs. Stop talking to her, hanging out with her, and especially stop fuking her. You will never get over her that way. As far as your concerned now, she never existed. Time to forget about her and move on. Its the quickest and best way.
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was with sloot ex for 5 years. After we broke up I found out that she never really stopped talking to her ex before me. I gave this sloot everything. Thought I was going to start a family and a life.

Me after break up:
    -Had my own 3 bedroom house
    -Owned two cars(One of which I let her drive)
    -Had a beautiful daughter
    -Got a huge raise at work
    -Made excellent gains in the gym
    -Saved a lot of money
    -Met a girl who I believe is perfect 4 months later

Her:
    -Moved into her friends basement
    -Had no job bc she got fired right after break up
    -I took my car back from her
    -No job, no car, living in a basement.
    -Her boyfriend, has no car and no license
    -She rents a 2 bedroom house and drives a minivan
    -She has two kids out of wedlock(One being my daughter) and another on the way all from 3 different men.

Life is good now brah.
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

flash forward to now—

me:
    awesome career
    bought a sweet house
    traveling
    motorcycling
    no kids yet
    having a blast with life

heartbreaker ex:
    gained 20lbs
    covered in chit tattoos
    in debt
    future looks bleak

feelsgoodman
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10) AbominableAnt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was only with my ex for about 9 months, but it was pretty intense, with each other basically every day of those 9 months. Got too much. Anyway...

Initial reaction - tore me up, fell to bits and pretty much messed up my life with not going to university. On anti-d's

Then... - Began going out, getting chitfaced and having alot of random sex, which actually didn't help much really

After that - Started going the gym alot, still got chitfaced to cope sometimes but not nearly as much, and not as much pointless sex. Stopped taking anti-d's, stopped being so defeated.

Now - Realised that i'm a different person than what i was, have a load of uni work to catch up on within a month period but that was my fault. Don't drink nearly as much and i've decided to concentrate on improving myself completely and getting myself on track before i even attempt to have another relationship. Gym helped alot.

CLIFFS - Concentrate on improving yourself, she is a part of your past now, accept it, move on and become a better person.

You need to block her out of your life if you ever want to heal. Dead srs. Stop talking to her, hanging out with her, and especially stop fuking her. You will never get over her that way. As far as your concerned now, she never existed. Time to forget about her and move on. Its the quickest and best way.
    In the back of my head I know it's true... we started out as just fuk buddies and it's hard to go back to just that, but the sex is good and I really have nobody else to hang out with in this city. We had some good times and were really close, it's just hard to think about cutting her out 100% and never having her in my life again.

Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    Marriage isn't for everyone. I personally love it.
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One day you meet somebody new (may not be the next girl you meet or one of the next twenty you meet) and realize all those feels were wasted on somebody who couldn't give two fuks about you now. She's with somebody else, she's not thinking about you, why waste time thinking about her?

blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it gets easy when you get a bit older. I used to lock myself at home like a ******* after a breakup for sometimes months only going to work, gym, grocery store.

Now I know better than to have an unbalanced life. I have a breakup, but I still have several other great things in my life, so it hurts only a fraction of the amount.

I always feel bad for people who have no hobbies or interests and their gf is their life. If it ends, they just can't deal w/ it. I only have 1 friend that is like that, others all know better now. This particular friend has no hobbies, sports, etc. Not many career ambitions, rarely talks to friends anymore, and doesn't care about anything but his gf. I worry about this individual because he just finished the 12 step program and will prolly relapse if this girl dumps him.

sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll never trust somebody 100% again, nor will I ever love somebody as much as I loved her. But I don't look at either of those as a bad thing. In fact, I consider them both advantageous.

In a nutshell, I am now older and wiser. I don't think the "wiser" part would have ever happened without dating that disloyal slut.

It is not like I'll never be able to trust or love again. It's not like I'm some heartless robot. Guys that turn into that are doing it wrong. It is just that I now realize trusting any human that much - man or woman - is fuking stupid and a recipe for disaster. As is going above and beyond 100% of the time. Gotta give and take or else they'll get bored. I'll never put that much effort into a relationship again, but obviously I'll still care and try just a more reasonable amount.
    ..::-Miscers Who Actually Lift Crew-::..
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    S&P Crew

NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my last ex of 4 yrs started making library excuses all the time and boom caught her with a guy 10 yrs older than us at that time. Felt so betrayed.

MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's important to remember EVERYONE has heartbreak brah. Our situations feel so unique but all great people have experienced being broken by a girl before. It's what builds men into men and keeps the beta as betas. Heartbreak is an excellent time, only when you are broken can you rebuild yourself into who you really want to be.

It's a fresh start OP, use it wisely.
    PM me if you need any insight on your life's most troubling issues

Originally Posted by MoCheddaTheDon View Post
    It's important to remember EVERYONE has heartbreak brah. Our situations feel so unique but all great people have experienced being broken by a girl before. It's what builds men into men and keeps the beta as betas. Heartbreak is an excellent time, only when you are broken can you rebuild yourself into who you really want to be.

It's a fresh start OP, use it wisely.
    This is good advice.
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here I sit, broken hearted.
    I tried to shit but only farted.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoFapDay2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Here I sit, broken hearted.
    I tried to shit but only farted.
    who cleaned?

loony pls.

Thanks for all the advice, brahs. I'm going to print out some of the posts from this thread when I feel myself getting down again. I realized how close I am to becoming that guy in blastbeat's post. I need to fill my life with other things.

Registered Sex Offender TheSkins's Avatar
    TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    With someone better.

bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bcaas4chalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can't trust anyone again.

In retrospect, I was foolish and naive opening up to undeserving sluts who cut me open.

Sloots wonder what happen to nice guys? They eventually realize the puss doesn't belong on a pedestal. I'll never utter the words, "I love you." to any woman again. Because I'd be lying.

Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mickezzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cheer up bruh, you'll find someone better and forget all about her. We all gon make it.