raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool How much casein do you use each day?

Where I am on a liquid diet all my meals come as shakes. It works out that I have 7 scoops of casein a day. Is this to much? Considering its slowly digests.

-Ray
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disconnect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you afford that??

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by disconnect View Post
    How do you afford that??
    Selling crack to school kids.

TTT

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TR86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by disconnect View Post
    How do you afford that??
    yeah good question. thats stuff will put a dent in the wallet. what brand are you using?

you may be over doing it with the 7 scoops depending how many g's of casein protein are in each scoop.

Originally Posted by TR86 View Post
    yeah good question. thats stuff will put a dent in the wallet. what brand are you using?

you may be over doing it with the 7 scoops depending how many g's of casein protein are in each scoop.
    Myprotein.co.uk is where I buy from. Milkshakes work out far cheaper than food does.

24g of protein per scoop.

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually down .5-1L of milk a day, so that's about 15-29g of Micellar Casein right there.

I also tend to imbibe two scoops of DS' Sustain a day. Each scoop contains 20g of protein, with micellar casein being listed as the first ingredient. I'll assume each scoop contains at least 10g. That's 20g of Micellar Casein there.

And, before bed, along with one of those Sustain scoops, I imbibe 3 scoops of Milk Protein Isolate. Each scoop has something like 23g of protein in it, and I'm usually liberal with it. Assuming 70g of protein, that's about 57g of Micellar Casein content.

In total... 92-106g per day. It seems about a quarter of my protein intake comes from Micellar Casein. Nice.

Come to think of it, something like half of my protein intake a day is liquid, the rest coming from whey isolate and pasteurized egg whites.
    Last edited by Serpens Aeon; 02-26-2007 at 01:17 PM.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    It works out that I have 7 scoops of casein a day. Is this to much? Considering its slowly digests.

-Ray
    I think it's totally fine, although it's ideal to get a varied source of protein. Seven scoops would be what, 140g a day?
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yummm
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    I think it's totally fine, although it's ideal to get a varied source of protein. Seven scoops would be what, 140g a day?
    168g of protein from mc, another 168g of protein from whey, then add in extras like powdered milk and the actual mix to mix it with.

When I am bulking I usually consume a whooping 300g of oats along with it! And atleast one solid meal, when cutting I only take in liquids.

Anyway thanks for your input.
    Last edited by raysmith; 02-27-2007 at 12:07 AM.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use way too much Sustain, that much is certain. If I had to guess at total grams of casein daily, I'd go with ~60-80ish depending on meals.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

0, I just take in WPI w/shealty fats for meals, I cannot digest blends, I wish I could but had to say goodby to Sustain and UP
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    When I am bulking....
    I could take a few lessons from what you do I guess. I'm trying to bulk right now but it's going slow. At 6 foot, 451 #'s you definitely know how to bulk.

Wink

Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    I could take a few lessons from what you do I guess. I'm trying to bulk right now but it's going slow. At 6 foot, 451 #'s you definitely know how to bulk.
    That was a joke with someone here that got out of hand.

I cant beleive how many people fall for it.