Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    I dare you.

I double, no, TRIPLE-DOG dare you to tell me why you can't accomplish the following:

1. Have a marriage that lasts more than ten minutes.
    2. Be reasonably good looking so that you don't go to jail for disturbing the peace whenever you go out in public.
    3. Write books about gender switches, lesbian MC's, and aliens, not all in that order.
    4. Speak and write fluently in at least another language besides Engrish.
    5. Have women tell you how wonderful you are in bed and can last more than five minutes. I love being called "bear". Deal.

I'm tired of being the only one kewl enough for this forum. So c'mon, keyboard hacks and hackettes, show me how kewl you really are.

1. Check.
    2. Check.
    3. I've caused many women to go lesbian. Does that count?
    4. I speak fluent pimp.
    5. See #3

amidoinitrite?
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Don't make me fly over there
    put you in a camel clutch
    phuck ur azz

Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    1. Check.
    2. Check.
    3. I've caused many women to go lesbian. Does that count?
    4. I speak fluent pimp.
    5. See #3

amidoinitrite?
    ---

Are you a member of the ForeverAloneCrew?
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Don't make me fly over there
    put you in a camel clutch
    phuck ur azz
    and teach you some humility.

(now go google "Iron Shiek and humility" and thank for me the lulz)
    ----

Googled it.

Y'all talk aboot being straight, but you would toss in teh gay reference...not that there's anything wrong with that...or something.

Yanno, I just had an epiphany this morning after I finished a mini-training session.
    I am so awesome it's hard to put words down to describe it. So you'll have to do it for me. Rep me, bishes, praise me, exalt me, sing odes of joy to my existence, and only then, after your lives are in ashes, do you have my permission to neg CowboyBiker, so-tex, and Brian.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we are such a warm and supportive and loving group on here aren't we???? sigh just warms the cockhold..err cockles of my heart

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    Still mad about Nanking crew?
    A simple apology would suffice, but no, they go and claim our sovereign islands as their own instead.
    Last edited by jeffaus; 06-29-2014 at 01:42 AM.
    pick it up and put it down

If you're talking about the Senkaku Islands, Jeff, they're Japanese-owned. The US transferred ownership of them to Japan in the late '60's.

As for the Takeshima chain of islands, they're also Japanese-owned. The Koreans call them Tokdo (or Dokdo), but the World Court seems to favor Japanese ownership. I'm aware of the animosity between both peoples, but legally they belong to Japan.

And it ain't about the islands themselves. It's about the natural gas deposits and them fishies around the islands.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're talking about the Senkaku Islands, Jeff, they're Japanese-owned. The US transferred ownership of them to Japan in the late '60's.

As for the Takeshima chain of islands, they're also Japanese-owned. The Koreans call them Tokdo (or Dokdo), but the World Court seems to favor Japanese ownership. I'm aware of the animosity between both peoples, but legally they belong to Japan.

And it ain't about the islands themselves. It's about the natural gas deposits and them fishies around the islands.
    LOL, I actually couldnt care less about the islands Jess, I was being sarcastic. Ownership is debatable as all sides have arguments they put forward, but nonetheless, yes you are right, its not about the islands themselves, its all about the resources around the islands. Its always about resources, but as is the norm, politicians will never state real reasons.
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    LOL, I actually couldnt care less about the islands Jess, I was being sarcastic. Ownership is debatable as all sides have arguments they put forward, but nonetheless, yes you are right, its not about the islands themselves, its all about the resources around the islands. Its always about resources, but as is the norm, politicians will never state real reasons.
    ---

My Google sarcasm meter is in sore need of an uphaul, I can tell you that much. I really have to work on that.

The issue here is a contentious one and it always comes down to cash. Who's got it, who don't, and who's got the power and the muscle to make it count. As for the pols, they're all thieves as far as I'm concerned.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the fuk is this thread actually about?
    Cliffs please
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dare you.

I double, no, TRIPLE-DOG dare you to tell me why you can't accomplish the following:

1. Have a marriage that lasts more than ten minutes.
    2. Be reasonably good looking so that you don't go to jail for disturbing the peace whenever you go out in public.
    3. Write books about gender switches, lesbian MC's, and aliens, not all in that order.
    4. Speak and write fluently in at least another language besides Engrish.
    5. Have women tell you how wonderful you are in bed and can last more than five minutes. I love being called "bear". Deal.

I'm tired of being the only one kewl enough for this forum. So c'mon, keyboard hacks and hackettes, show me how kewl you really are.

My mamma always told me I was a good little drawer (as in artist)
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    What the fuk is this thread actually about?
    Cliffs please
    ---

Steffo just made you his little bish.

Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    My mamma always told me I was a good little drawer (as in artist)
    ---

Your mamma was right! You are a terrific artist!

Seriously, people, Paula is great. I've seen her work and it is, in one word, superb.