Closed Thread
Page 41 of 271 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 8102
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    Morning!!!!!
    Sup Kezzbrah?

Originally Posted by StrongWTFbrah View Post
    sounds good minus the tuna. i wish i could bare the taste because the nutritional profile is great but i cant figure out a way to prepare it that will allow me to like it...and that's for all seafood for that matter.
    So.... you don't indulge in the fresh clam, brah?

Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    3am. no food in the house. starving. mcdonalds is 24 hours. time for dollar burgers
    Got that Wendy's Double and a grip of fries in my belly. Tastesgoodman.jpg
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wendy's is def greater if you don't mind spending a bit more money.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mcdonalds was definitely my last choice, but it's the only thing open 24hrs over here.

tasted good, i regret nothing.

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mcdonalds was definitely my last choice, but it's the only thing open 24hrs over here.

tasted good, i regret nothing.
    as long as the satisfaction was real, that's all that really matters in this case.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morn all

Feel like I want mcdonalds for breakfast now
    It's thurs and off tomorrow and sat
    Gonna be a great few days
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Morn all

Feel like I want mcdonalds for breakfast now
    It's thurs and off tomorrow and sat
    Gonna be a great few days

go treat yourself and get that mcgriddle brotha lol

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    go treat yourself and get that mcgriddle brotha lol
    Never had one
    Went over cals yesterday need to keep low today

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Never had one
    Went over cals yesterday need to keep low today
    Nothing wrong with one in the morning bro after dat fasting you just did :] lol

did you guys notice this? but almost all over our avis is a pic of us holding phone cameras lol. wot

mindfuqd.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Monitoring your consumption of tuna and other large fish is the best way to prevent methylmercury poisoning.
    Or. Eating tuna when it is obvious that you dislike the taste is mind numbing broscience.

Eat a gyro. Or a burger. Or bacon. Something you like.

Morning dirties.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So one of my roommates moved out last month, and some new girl moved in. I haven't met her, know nothing about her. Other remaining roommate interviewed her, referred her to landlord, etc (I told him to feel free not to include me in this since I'll be moving out soon).

She moved in over the course of the weekend. It's funny because she's been here since Sunday, and I still haven't met her. Partially because of my backwards sleeping schedule, and then otherwise I was making a game out of how long I could go living in a house with someone I don't know.

Stuff is already starting to annoy me. She has more or less taken over the common areas with her own stuff. I'm not super territorial or anything, but I kinda feel like hey you would think she would at least come up to my room and introduce herself, lol. Maybe touch base on stuff she is unpacking. Because as it is she is already making more work for herself (put all her extra appliances and stuff on the shelves of the bakers rack in the kitchen.....the one I'm disassembling and taking soon; same with the stuff she put in the bar, etc). She knows I'm not living here much longer, so again you'd think she would want to get in touch to see what I'm taking to avoid things like this.

Hopefully she plans on cleaning up the mess of sht she left in the storage room (since she's still in the process of unpacking I'll give it time, of course) otherwise I'm just tossing it in a pile because I can't even get to my stuff in there. The stuff I'm trying to get out of the house.

Then this all leads to little things annoying me. I came home and saw that she put the garbage and recycling cans outside on the porch (they were in the foyer). Well sure she just moved in, so she isn't aware that the HOA will fine us for that; but on the same token....... did she think we kept a smelly trash can in the house for the fun of it?

Maybe I use too much common sense, but I don't know why she hasn't just reached out to me and Eric to basically say "Ok, so what do I need to know about this place/area?"

And as you can see, I have too much free time on my hands this week, leading me to even think about these things to begin with. Whatever.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    did you guys notice this? but almost all over our avis is a pic of us holding phone cameras lol. wot

mindfuqd.
    Selfies gon self.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Or. Eating tuna when it is obvious that you dislike the taste is mind numbing broscience.

Eat a gyro. Or a burger. Or bacon. Something you like.

Morning dirties.
    morning and sounds like dat dirty bulk scheme. lol

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Selfies gon self.
    i'm wit it . (:

And as you can see, I have too much free time on my hands this week, leading me to even think about these things to begin with. Whatever.
    She probably views you as a non-entity since she knows you won't be around long. So, she's not willing to invest any social currency in you. It's not very polite, but probably how she views it.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

So one of my roommates moved out last month, and some new girl moved in. I haven't met her, know nothing about her. Other remaining roommate interviewed her, referred her to landlord, etc (I told him to feel free not to include me in this since I'll be moving out soon).

She moved in over the course of the weekend. It's funny because she's been here since Sunday, and I still haven't met her. Partially because of my backwards sleeping schedule, and then otherwise I was making a game out of how long I could go living in a house with someone I don't know.

Stuff is already starting to annoy me. She has more or less taken over the common areas with her own stuff. I'm not super territorial or anything, but I kinda feel like hey you would think she would at least come up to my room and introduce herself, lol. Maybe touch base on stuff she is unpacking. Because as it is she is already making more work for herself (put all her extra appliances and stuff on the shelves of the bakers rack in the kitchen.....the one I'm disassembling and taking soon; same with the stuff she put in the bar, etc). She knows I'm not living here much longer, so again you'd think she would want to get in touch to see what I'm taking to avoid things like this.

Hopefully she plans on cleaning up the mess of sht she left in the storage room (since she's still in the process of unpacking I'll give it time, of course) otherwise I'm just tossing it in a pile because I can't even get to my stuff in there. The stuff I'm trying to get out of the house.

Then this all leads to little things annoying me. I came home and saw that she put the garbage and recycling cans outside on the porch (they were in the foyer). Well sure she just moved in, so she isn't aware that the HOA will fine us for that; but on the same token....... did she think we kept a smelly trash can in the house for the fun of it?

Maybe I use too much common sense, but I don't know why she hasn't just reached out to me and Eric to basically say "Ok, so what do I need to know about this place/area?"

I feel as females are much egotistic no offense to any girl's reading this lol. they won't approach, they want to be approached, so you may have to be the one to make the first move otherwise your list of annoyings are going to build up until you do finally decide to meet her it will turn into a heart storm . Anyways have you even seen her? cute ? average ? lol just a curiosity.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    morning and sounds like dat dirty bulk scheme. lol
    Don't be alarmed with the thoughts of clean and dirty foods. It is an obvious misjudgement that basically stops one from enjoying foods that actually taste good.

Ride it like you just stole it.

She probably views you as a non-entity since she knows you won't be around long. So, she's not willing to invest any social currency in you. It's not very polite, but probably how she views it.
    Well from that aspect of it, I'm fine with it. When I'm home I'm mostly locked away in my room anyway (tv, computer, bathroom, fridge, I've got almost everything I need up here to survive lol). I'm somewhat introverted, and even with the guy roommates I like them and get along with them, but not much in common (they were both super nerdy/geeky IT guys, and I..... well let's just say I'm mostly the opposite, lol).

I think the thing really annoying me is just the lack of common sense that is going to lead to her doing more work (because I'm certainly not taking all her stuff off the shelves, and if it comes to it my method will be to tip the whole thing over, lol). My touch of OCD and my pursuit of efficiency (plus being so used to having structure to everything) makes me judge those who don't, lol.

Edit:
    To splitt,
    Haven't seen her in person yet (some of it has been comical. I came upstairs, she was in the kitchen, and it's a somewhat open concept, but she was standing right behind a wall at an angle enough for us to not see each other, so I just walk on by and go upstairs. Like I said, I was kinda making a game out of it to see how long this could continue), but there is a picture on the fridge of who I am assuming is her and a friend. Doesn't seem like anything special. 5/10 probably. Eric said she was cute.........but his standards are pretty suspect.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Don't be alarmed with the thoughts of clean and dirty foods. It is an obvious misjudgement that basically stops one from enjoying foods that actually taste good.

True on that one, i totally understand bro, I had to go through a whole year of calorie/carb/protein/fat cal counting when I was trying to enter NPC as a teen (never did), but yeah , not much changed, still ate my dirty foods, but in smaller portions and threw in a few greens to balance my macros :]

Well from that aspect of it, I'm fine with it. When I'm home I'm mostly locked away in my room anyway (tv, computer, bathroom, fridge, I've got almost everything I need up here to survive lol). I'm somewhat introverted, and even with the guy roommates I like them and get along with them, but not much in common (they were both super nerdy/geeky IT guys, and I..... well let's just say I'm mostly the opposite, lol).

I think the thing really annoying me is just the lack of common sense that is going to lead to her doing more work (because I'm certainly not taking all her stuff off the shelves, and if it comes to it my method will be to tip the whole thing over, lol). My touch of OCD and my pursuit of efficiency (plus being so used to having structure to everything) makes me judge those who don't, lol.
    lol. better whisper in her ear ''goodnight sweet princess'' as you tip the shelves

lol. better whisper in her ear ''goodnight sweet princess'' as you tip the shelves
    lmao, of course.

and refer to edit above for answer

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good morning y'all

Holy crap I'm tired
    Call me Sally

sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awww, coworkers got me a cake for my last day.

It says, "We won't miss you"

hahahaha

Originally Posted by sknot1454 View Post
    Awww, coworkers got me a cake for my last day.

It says, "We won't miss you"

hahahaha
    Just had one for a fellow co worker it said good riddance - love "this guys name that he had a prob with lol"

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Thursday! (but it feels like Friday)

Well, have been seeing someone for a few months and think I'm in love. :/ Every time "love" has come my way, I end up getting hurt. Maybe this time will be different. Hmmm

Everyone have fun things planned for the 4th?

Thinking of u guys, hope you're doing well.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Walking out to the smell of fresh cut hay this morning. Win.

There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That would annoy the chit outta me, srs. I hate ppl with no fuking manners.

Splitt I always approach. I like to be aware/vigilant of my surroundings or know who I'm dealing with if the event of a police desription is ever needed
    I have no idea what I'm doing, I just fkking do it.
    If it's hard that just means you need to do it more until it isn't.

~DSC~X~
    *AF Vet Crew**aeronautical science student*
    ♡beards♡

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Happy Thursday! (but it feels like Friday)

Well, have been seeing someone for a few months and think I'm in love. :/ Every time "love" has come my way, I end up getting hurt. Maybe this time will be different. Hmmm

Everyone have fun things planned for the 4th?

Thinking of u guys, hope you're doing well.
    just take it one day at a time Wegs and try not to let the past dicatate the future. passed failed relationships have nothing to do with this man ...he wasnt there was he?

in order to be in love..means opening yourself up and being vulnerable and with that comes the possibility of getting hurt
    that is the gamble we all take
    high stakes

no self-sabotage young lady!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post

I'll say. What a great scene...so peaceful.

Just a girl lost in bama Tannerus4's Avatar
    Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IC is wise

Closed Thread