Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Devin is basically like a stupider, male Amanda.

A bully who tries to control everyone in the house and tell them what to do.

At least Amanda was doing it from a position of power, whereas Devin thinks he has power but he's really at the bottom of the house.

The only thing he has going for him is that he's a strong competitor, so he has the opportunity to win HoH's, BotB's and PoV's.

He's likely to get backdoored, but when he does, watch out. He will probably flip the house over in a fit of rage.

And Britt is too hot to go home this early. Would be nice to see her stick around for a bit longer. Seems like all the WK's (cough Cody) are rushing to her rescue though so she might just have a chance to stick around this week.

Originally Posted by jake11texas View Post
    I think they do this on purpose. I don't think they want a house full of Super fans that know the game inside out. That probably wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. You'd never get these crazy people on like Devin or Caleb, or hot messes like Victoria or eye candy like Brittany and Cody. The actual fans on the show (watched every season, watch feeds, ect) this season are Christine, Nicole, Donny, and Derick. And lettuce beef real tea, they're boring as ****. Because they know to lay low and keep their mouth shut.
    You hit the nail on the head there.

The reason that so many people are idiots is because they don't know the game.

People who do know the game are boring as hell because they literally just float for the first half of the game.

AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Devin is basically like a stupider, male Amanda.

A bully who tries to control everyone in the house and tell them what to do.

At least Amanda was doing it from a position of power, whereas Devin thinks he has power but he's really at the bottom of the house.

The only thing he has going for him is that he's a strong competitor, so he has the opportunity to win HoH's, BotB's and PoV's.

He's likely to get backdoored, but when he does, watch out. He will probably flip the house over in a fit of rage.

And Britt is too hot to go home this early. Would be nice to see her stick around for a bit longer. Seems like all the WK's (cough Cody) are rushing to her rescue though so she might just have a chance to stick around this week.

You hit the nail on the head there.

The reason that so many people are idiots is because they don't know the game.

People who do know the game are boring as hell because they literally just float for the first half of the game.
    Agreed, but if you watch the live feeds you'll see that he's winning some people over. He's taking the vulnerable/passive approach now after what happened a couple of days ago.

Guys like Devin need to realize that their stature naturally intimidates people. Being super extroverted/charismatic along with size puts a huge target on your back. If I was Devin I would have thrown all the comps/play nice and be passive until I needed to unleash my competitiveness. He came in way too strong way too fast.

Also..Anybody else aware about that new potential showmance? Dude is just as infatuated with her as Caleb was with Amber lol.
    Last edited by AlphaQUp4This; 07-06-2014 at 08:48 PM.

jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaQUp4This View Post
    Agreed, but if you watch the live feeds you'll see that he's winning some people over. He's taking the vulnerable/passive approach now after what happened a couple of days ago.

Also..Anybody else aware about that new potential showmance? Dude is just as infatuated with her as Caleb was with Amber lol.
    Aware. It's bizarre bro. Awhile he was talking about how gorgeous their babies would be, lol. Such a drastic change within the last 24 hours. This all happened after a 3 hour conversation last night which she managed to win him over despite being completely bitchy and defensive the entire time lmfao. I love this cast.

I don't think it'll turn intoa a showmance though. She hates him, and plus she's got Cody throwing herself at him and she'd probably rather tap that given the option.

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    link to the live feeds plz.... PM if necessary
    MISC TALL CREW

AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Aware. It's bizarre bro. Awhile he was talking about how gorgeous their babies would be, lol. Such a drastic change within the last 24 hours. This all happened after a 3 hour conversation last night which she managed to win him over despite being completely bitchy and defensive the entire time lmfao. I love this cast.
    Lulz, aware about that long ass convo. They kept repeating the same shiit over and over lol. I thought he wouldn't go through with it, but after today and all the comments he's made about her, no way he goes back on that promise.

So many WKs in one season lol.

Originally Posted by icewill36 View Post
    link to the live feeds plz.... PM if necessary
    http://totalreality.tv/big-brother-usa.php

TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zach needs to come out of his damned funk and get his head back into the game.

jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TomJones420 View Post
    Yeah at this point he seems like he's given up, I think it's the fact he's a have not and hasn't eaten in over 24 hours. I think he'll pull himself together though.

Lulz, aware about that long ass convo. They kept repeating the same shiit over and over lol. I thought he wouldn't go through with it, but after today and all the comments he's made about her, no way he goes back on that promise.

So many WKs in one season lol.
    She's got him pussy wipped after just one night, lmfao. I thought that convo would never end. Lol'd hard when even production seemed like they were trying to stop it by telling her to go to the storage room. She's slowly starting to become my favorite girl though, I just wish she knew the game better. But she's the only girl in there with some balls. The rest are just window dressing and puppets of the guys.

I don't know why he did what he did, but even his buds are starting to lose faith in him.

I feel like we need a live stream/spoiler thread lol
    She's got him pussy wipped after just one night, lmfao. I thought that convo would never end. Lol'd hard when even production seemed like they were trying to stop it by telling her to go to the storage room. She's slowly starting to become my favorite girl though, I just wish she knew the game better. But she's the only girl in there with some balls. The rest are just window dressing and puppets of the guys.
    I don't even believe that she'll keep the promise that she made to him, but who knows. Amber was my favorite chick at first but now it's you know who/Jocasta. The girls this season are so f*cking weak, there will have to be a miracle (and by miracle I mean BB producers getting involved) if one of them win.

TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah at this point he seems like he's given up, I think it's the fact he's a have not and hasn't eaten in over 24 hours. I think he'll pull himself together though.
    Lack of sleep too , hopefully he hasnt burnt too many bridges , he was liked by most of the house a day ago.

Team America just showed up.

I don't know why he did what he did, but even his buds are starting to lose faith in him.

I feel like we need a live stream/spoiler thread lol

I don't even believe that she'll keep the promise that she made to him, but who knows. Amber was my favorite chick at first but now it's you know who/Jocasta. The girls this season are so f*cking weak, there will have to be a miracle (and by miracle I mean BB producers getting involved) if one of them win.
    I had high hopes for Amber, but she's not cut out for this game. She's way too sweet and caring. And everything she's done is because Caleb, Devin, or Frankie told her to do it. I do like Jocasta. She doesn't get much airtime, but she's always hilarious when she's on the feeds. She's not "playing the game" though, she's kinda chillin lilke she's on vacation lol.

holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lack of sleep too , hopefully he hasnt burnt too many bridges , he was liked by most of the house a day ago.

One of them isn't a surprise, but one of them definitely was. It must have been live feeders voting for it, because one of them hardly even gets airtime lol

Originally Posted by holland97 View Post
    One of them isn't a surprise, but one of them definitely was. It must have been live feeders voting for it, because one of them hardly even gets airtime lol
    Hope they get decent missions or w/e.

Loved dans awkward overly long hug with jessie

Lol yeah Zach was used to sleeping like 18 hours a day. He was also complaining about how he misses him mom, and playing golf and how he just wants to go home. I hope he snaps out of this funk, he was one of my favorite players this season.

I had high hopes for Amber, but she's not cut out for this game. She's way too sweet and caring. And everything she's done is because Caleb, Devin, or Frankie told her to do it. I do like Jocasta. She doesn't get much airtime, but she's always hilarious when she's on the feeds. She's not "playing the game" though, she's kinda chillin lilke she's on vacation lol.
    Jocasta is liked by all of the houseguests, she's your typical floater. I don't see why she can't make it to jury unless the bomb squad sticks together and gets out all the floaters like they intended to.

Amber is disliked by a few strong players in the house, I could see her getting bounced out as a second/third option if Devin/Caleb win HOH/POV.
    Last edited by AlphaQUp4This; 07-06-2014 at 09:50 PM.

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jocasta is liked by all of the houseguests, she's your typical floater. I don't see why she can't make it to jury unless the bomb squad sticks together and gets out all the floaters like they intended to.

Amber is disliked by a few strong players in the house, I could see her getting bounced out as a second/third option if Devin/Caleb win HOH/POV.
    bro this is news to me. well not jocasta because yeah everyone likes her haha
    but which strong players dislike amber? o.O
    Ladies let me be your Milk Chocolate Magic Mike
    I'm one of the coolest guys on BB.com you will ever meet!
    Aspiring Doctor

Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone have an updated live feed stream? Seems like the totalreality.tv one has gone down
    Bodybuilding has improved my life but it has also taken a lot away from me. Always remember balance & never turn down a memory.

scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol sh*ts going down on the livefeeds today.

Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reps for a new live feed. Both the ones I used are down. Fuuuuuuuuu
    -Always 4 Crew
    -Scotch Crew
    -COYG

jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Working stream here http://totalrealitytv.batcave.net/

Are we allowed to discuss things that have happened on stream but haven't aired on TV itt? Won't spoil anything but chit's starting get real.

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaybc View Post
    Working stream here http://totalrealitytv.batcave.net/

Are we allowed to discuss things that have happened on stream but haven't aired on TV itt? Won't spoil anything but chit's starting get real.
    homie feel me in on whats going on? haha
    I know I've slipped up a couple of times on here and informed people what was popping off in the house.
    Aspiring Doctor

jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000) jaybc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by leanguy09 View Post
    homie feel me in on whats going on? haha
    I know I've slipped up a couple of times on here and informed people what was popping off in the house.
    Spoilers in white brah. Warning spoils the POV contest.

Devin won the POV and used it to save Brittany lol. Apparently he's been WK'ing her hard the past couple of days. Zach and PowPow are the new nominees. Apparently Zach called out Frankie and their friendship/alliance is over. Looks like Zach is going home this week.

CBS should have eps on Tues/Thurs/Sun instead of Wed/Thurs/Sun. Too long of a break between the Sunday show and the next ep.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

bro this is news to me. well not jocasta because yeah everyone likes her haha
    but which strong players dislike amber? o.O
    she got no chance to win..
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Today on the feeds reminded me of season 10 pre/post Keeshas bday fiasco lmao.

Spoilers in white brah. Warning spoils the POV contest.

Devin won the POV and used it to save Brittany lol. Apparently he's been WK'ing her hard the past couple of days. Zach and PowPow are the new nominees. Apparently Zach called out Frankie and their friendship/alliance is over. Looks like Zach is going home this week.

CBS should have eps on Tues/Thurs/Sun instead of Wed/Thurs/Sun. Too long of a break between the Sunday show and the next ep.
    Daaaaayyyyyyuuuuummmm. ish done popped off! :O
    what is the link again? send it my way lmao

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    she got no chance to win..
    true but she may be a essential jury vote though
    Aspiring Doctor

Daaaaayyyyyyuuuuummmm. ish done popped off! :O
    what is the link again? send it my way lmao

true but she may be a essential jury vote though
    link right here brah http://totalrealitytv.batcave.net/

Devin is an idiot, that's all that I have to say. She won't keep her promise to him.

thanks homie. I need to keep up with this link.
    Aspiring Doctor

holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holland97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fukking lmfao at Devin. He could have had such an easy week and instead he chose to ignite chaos. One of the nominees went rouge and blow up everyone's alliances.

Chit definitively went down earlier, but it's not nearly set in stone who's leaving yet. It's basically going to be a chess game up until Thursday cause you have two separate sides pulling for different people. It may even come down to a tie breaker.

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn sounds like some chits going down this week.

Why are frankie and zack mad at eachother, the videos posted last page seemd like zack was gunna turn ****gy time for him.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10) unfounded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the back up link, jaybc.

watched for about 20 minutes. funny how so many conversations were regarded with the utmost importance, especially because they'll likely change their minds on who they're sending home a number of times before Thursday. it is fun to see them all worked up about something, though.