syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

are there people left who don't give a fuk about powerlifting

It seems like everyone in the bb community is starting power lifting. this is so hard to start of real bodybuilding, you only hear sh*t about start off with a strength program, but not everybody wants to be strong, but just look like it.
    are there people left who don't train for strength?
    food should be nutrition, not filling of an empty stomach.

DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Highly doubt it to look somewhat big you need some strength. I want to bodybuild but for now I'm training for powerlifting I'm hoping to compete next year

syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) syflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DreamChasing97 View Post
    Highly doubt it to look somewhat big you need some strength. I want to bodybuild but for now I'm training for powerlifting I'm hoping to compete next year
    I think you should train for the muscles and gain the strength with it, but there is almost nobody who gives a fuk about muscle building anymore, it is all about the strength.

Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strength = muscles

where have you been?

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are gaining strength and eating in a surplus, you are gaining muscle.

So why not?

janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by syflex View Post
    I think you should train for the muscles and gain the strength with it, but there is almost nobody who gives a fuk about muscle building anymore, it is all about the strength.
    I think they train for strength because they know if they get stronger( progressively overload) they will gain muscle
    "Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got one flat."

I mean strength training in general so not progressive overload, that hypertrophy. strength training is low reps lots of heavy weight, hypertrophy is a higher rep range and you overload from here. otherwise powerlifters would be bigger as bb, that isn't the case. gaining strength is not always gaining muscle....

BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never did a starting strength program, and my lifts are pretty much chit as a result of that. But I'm satisfied with my size gains, which is why I lift after all, so I don't see the need for ICF or SS or any of them

BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I mean strength training in general so not progressive overload, that hypertrophy
    uwotm8

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Regardless of if your goal is strength or size, a variation of starting strength is a good place to start

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dear diary,
    One day I want to be as strong as the girl scout down the street that kicked my ass last week.
    -OP

Huge difference between powerlifting and building a base OP. Go back to crossfit.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    Dear diary,
    One day I want to be as strong as the girl scout down the street that kicked my ass last week.
    -OP

Huge difference between powerlifting and building a base OP. Go back to crossfit.
    so you think you need a strength program as a base? I never did one and building muscle seems not a problem to me

scavz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shocking grammar man.

It seems like everyone in the bb community is starting power lifting. this is so hard to start of real bodybuilding, you only hear sh*t about start off with a strength program, but not everybody wants to be strong, but just look like it.

PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ask any of the best bodybuilders here, they will tell you to build up strength first before venturing into bodybuilding training. You'll grow more benching 225x8 than 135x8. It's common sense. A lot of people who start off on splits stall out too.

EDIT: Strength and powerlifting are COMPLETELY different. The diet, the training, everything is different.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."

S- 245x5
    B- 170x5
    D- 330x5

Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160895651

Originally Posted by scavz View Post
    Shocking grammar man.
    lol not English

Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so you think you need a strength program as a base? I never did one and building muscle seems not a problem to me
    pics brah?
    Dom's Sheiko log of pain: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164624411

Dom's estats of peace: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165427441&p=1319650121#post1319650121

ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATGsquatss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i think he ment a strength base... You don't wanna look like your benching 400+ for reps and can only bench the bar. Being huge with no strength is like having a huge dik that doesn't work .
    Squat(high bar): 385x1(easyish)(October 25 2014)
    DL:455x1(easy)(September 20 2014)
    Bench: 250x1(after heavy set)(October 4 2014 )

*Powerlifting crew*

Mod negged for calling slooty trinity a sloot...fuking sloot

Originally Posted by Domibear View Post
    pics brah?
    no, gained more than 20 pounds of lean muscle in 10 months, seems okay to me

Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domibear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    meh.
    Dom's Sheiko log of pain: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164624411

Dom's estats of peace: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165427441&p=1319650121#post1319650121

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CanadaBB View Post
    Regardless of if your goal is strength or size, a variation of starting strength is a good place to start
    This^

Don't think of it as powerlifting. Because its not..

A strength program will teach you a lot and not only bring amazing strength gains but lots of muscle gains. It is best for beginners due to the frequency. So you would get the most out of one by doing it. That's why everyone recommends it

And plus, do you really wanna be huge but only benching 205? or deadlifting 225?

I see a guy in my gym all the time and he is ripped and shredded like hell. Looks like hes been working out an honest 7-8 years. But he can only bench 225 for 10 reps from what I have seen. 225 is pathetic for his size.

Now if he had done a strength program when he first started, he would be the same size he is now (if not, bigger), except would be much stronger. 225 is something he could of achieved in his first year easily. He could probably be at 405 right now

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUzOKowL6Ro

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, gained more than 20 pounds of lean muscle in 10 months, seems okay to me
    Lmfao
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6'0 176

i beg to differ

Dominicb98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Why not both"