Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good stories bros, keep it going!
    do i even lift? no :(

*Oregon Ducks*

Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000) Nirol is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I went studying abroad.

Made me realize you have to be serious about everything you do. I am now talking school/work much much more serious, because not caring about what you spend 1/3 of your life on is the equilivant of being a morbitly obese hamplanet

Registered Fiend MartialArtist06's Avatar
    MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mitchFCB View Post
    Found out my mother was raped by a doctor as a teen who fed her muscle relaxants and heavy meds. Suffered heavy depression ever since, drug withdrawls from doctor/physcharitrist medication, few attempted suicides. Lived most of her life battling the depression, and the rape left her forever mentally scarred, if I had to describe her mind it would be like a scared childs.. she was socially okay but yeah her mindset was just completely different.

I found all this out a week after she found out she had cancer. My whole life I was just told she was on medication for a few strokes a long time ago and also diabetes.. had no idea of anything else it was all kept from me. I found out everything from her doctors who pretty much had to tell me as I cared for her once we found out about the cancer. She died 3 months later. She spent 2 of the 3 months in palliative care and at a local hospice in bed simply crying most of the time. 2 days before she passed I walked in and she was heavily sedated because of the pain, lying on her back and had both hands reached up holding the holder thingy you use to get up. She wasnt all there but was crying hysterically calling for her mother, I held her and cried for about 40 minutes before she went to sleep. She had a horrible life. I wish I would have known about what happened to her as a teen, and growing up I wouldnt have been a little kunt at times. Breaks my heart.

She died 13th March and the last few months have been my changing point. Before I was 50/50 kinda happy with my life. Now I am not in way... im going to travel soon, maybe study abroad, learn a new language and not just say ill do it, experience the world and not just the state where im from. Bit of a rant but yeah
    Wow, bro. Sorry to hear that. I know personally how tragedies you see and know your parents have gone through can affect you drastically. It hurts because you know the good in those people and that they didn't deserve the things that happened to them in life. Try to be happy for her. I'm sure she'd want that, and that is my goal in life because of my parents and what they went through to justify the sacrifice they made giving us life and raising us. One day we'll have kids and we can make sure they don't have to deal with the same things
    **Weak ass stats**
    Parallel Squat - 315lbs, 1 rep
    Bench Press - 262.5lbs, 1 rep
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    [NO FAP: Month] = Failure 19/30 days
    <^>(-_-)<^> the mods.

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have always been fat even as a kid. One day I looked at how fat I was and thought damn I look horrible. I got some gym equipemnt and have lost like 40-50lbs. Still need to lose some more then I'll bulk next year.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Voluum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I was 18 and got arrested for commercial drug supply and nearly went to jail, since then my life has improved 400%.

tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tgu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tis the season. bumping my 1 year old thread. Anyone else want to share?
    do i even lift? no :(

*Oregon Ducks*

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tgu View Post
    tis the season. bumping my 1 year old thread. Anyone else want to share?
    I still remember reading this thread a year ago. How's life changed for you man?
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When i realized i was Satan.

alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had a very close friend in the 5th to 7th grade. She turned to drugs and eventually became an addict, I tried my best to help her and set her straight for about and year and then I decided to let her go. I learned a lot from that experience about what kind of person I want and don't want to be.

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First one was being in combat. **** doesn't seem to suck as bad compared to getting shot at.

Having kids blew my mind. Holding my sons in my arms for the first time made me realize that it was time to grow up. Being responsible for someone other than myself and having to provide for them for the rest of my life was a scary thought at first. I just told myself that no matter what, I will do my best to be the best father I can be.
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What got me into lifting was going on vacation with my family as a natty bulker. There were a few guys my age who were in great shape always playing volleyball/frisbee/at the pool that I was envious of, and a few chicks my age in great shape, bikinis etc who showed no interest in me. I never took off my shirt I was so embarrassed at the way I looked. Spent the week drinking alone, and fapping in my room, even had 2 Dominican guards walk in on me that were doing a mini-fridge inventory check and the 2 started laughing super loud and saying chit in spanish.

DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000)
    It was March on a Monday morning freshman year. I was late to math class constantly and it affected my grade. It doesn't matter if you're passing with an A, she'd take points off your participation grade for not coming on time. I didn't feel like going to class late again because the teacher was ******* about it whenever a student was late. So I decided to skip 1st period that day and go to 2nd period on time. Skipping one day of class doesn't seem like a big deal does it? Too bad, I failed that class because of my tardiness and it eventually led to me ditching all of my classes for the next 3 years before "dropping out." May 22, 2012 was probably one of the worst days of my life. The day I was supposed to graduate.

And now I'm in my 3rd year old CC and I'm not if I'll be able to transfer out in a reasonable amount of time because I'm so behind in math. I'm trying to turn it around because I can only lie to my parents about my grades for so long.
    "Remember me as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so you must be. Prepare for death and follow me."
    "To follow you I'm not content, until I know which way you went"

"You may delay, but time will not. As if you could kill time without injuring eternity."

Bench: 185
    Squat: 165

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I realized

Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Back in late 2011, early 2012 I was really fat as fuark, 110kg which is 242lbs for you merica brahs.

I got really sick one day and went to the hospital with my dad, the doctor asked me to take my shirt off and I had red stretch marks from all the weight I had gained and my dad just gave me this look of shock and disapproval because he hadn't seen me with my shirt off before.

It really hit me hard and made me realize I needed to sort my physique out, so after I got back home from the hospital I started researching diet, nutrition and found places like this, /fit/ etc..

To cut a long story short I lost around 88lbs which is 40kg in about a year, started feeling way better about my life, my confidence shot up and I became a more outgoing person.

Being fat is literally the worst thing ever, it's like being in a prison, whenever I see a fat person I genuinely feel bad for them, especially kids because they have little control over it since their parents teach them bad habits.

/blogover

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    When i got shredded,i dont think anyones life can transaction so drastically. Makes u quite sad how the world judges u based on only looks but then again im shredded so who cares.