gcart2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6 days left, cutting weight.

Good evening folks.

I have recently participated in a 12 week fitness challenge. I started at 209lbs, down to 168lbs.

Final weigh in is Saturday and I want to cut weight for the final pictures.

Here was my thought....

Broccoli and water for the rest of the week. Thursday use laxatives. Friday, one bottle of water, Saturday nothing until after final weigh in.

I am going to layer up for a 5 mile Friday night run, and Saturday mornings workout in order to sweat.

My goal is to lose another 10-15lbs by Saturday afternoon. The final weigh in is at 1400 Saturday. Than I can put I back on.

Any thoughts or opinions?

TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make a doctors appointment.
    Read up on proper nutrition.

strongly dislike these types of contest.

Thanks for the opinion.

My blood pressure is down from 165/102 to 110/71 since the beginning.

Just looking to cut some weight for the numbers sake.

BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First, congrats on the blood pressure. Second, however, this is how eating disorders come to be and how bad eating habits are created; also, you probably lost a bit of muscle in the process because 40lbs in 12 weeks is quite an amount; which then translates to a lower basal metabolic rate; so now, when you want to start eating normally again, the rebound will hit you HARD.

Originally Posted by BiggerWeighter View Post
    First, congrats on the blood pressure. Second, however, this is how eating disorders come to be and how bad eating habits are created; also, you probably lost a bit of muscle in the process because 40lbs in 12 weeks is quite an amount; which then translates to a lower basal metabolic rate; so now, when you want to start eating normally again, the rebound will hit you HARD.
    Thanks man.

I am a little bit of a cardio nut. I run at least 5 miles a day.

As far as eating, that won't be an issue as I love food.

The blood pressure was my main concern coming into the challenge. Three more days until weigh in!!!

adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gcart2 View Post
    Thanks man.

As far as eating, that won't be an issue as I love food.
    I think you misunderstood what he wrote. You are likely to regain the weight you lost very quickly if you go right back to what was your previous maintenance.

PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey, have fun and enjoy the ride on the toilet. Cutting water plus laxatives...awesome.

Here's an idea: your blood pressure was high to begin with, from extra weight/poor eating habits/lifestyle/whatever you want to call it. Congrats on your weight loss but... I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess your electrolytes aren't in healthy balance.

So, cut that water and $#!7 the rest of them out...enjoy the muscle cramps and possible changes in heart rhythm.

Hope you win

Edit to add: living off broccoli with no carbs, fats, or protein from other sources is going to make you look bad enough, then go and walk the line on a trip to the hospital....your photos aren't going to look good. Being flat doesn't make you look near as lean as being full...but if it's just a number on a scale then do what you want.
    Last edited by PitBullPretty; 06-26-2014 at 10:47 AM.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by adpayne View Post
    I think you misunderstood what he wrote. You are likely to regain the weight you lost very quickly if you go right back to what was your previous maintenance.
    Exactly, if u love food then U are screwed.. See u in 6 weeks at 200lbs

And since your metabolism this time will likely be worse than it was last time at the weight,, u could very well end up being 220 while eating less than ever
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just broccoli and water? That is NOT the way to go. You should really hire a coach or someone to help guide you down the right road before you develop a crazy ed
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

Powerlifting in disguise graptorthemashn's Avatar
    graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ohmylord . jpg
    Positive crew!

1365 RAW Total at 185 lbs
    Bench Press: 345
    Deadlift: 525
    Squat: 495

eversole12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Terrible idea bro, quit looking for the quick way out. Do some research on proper nutrition and be patient. Doing a 'cut' for a photo shoot isn't about wringing yourself dry and dieting and being fit is about lifestyle not short dietary sprints!

Good evening folks.

I have recently participated in a 12 week fitness challenge. I started at 209lbs, down to 168lbs.

Here was my thought....

Broccoli and water for the rest of the week. Thursday use laxatives. Friday, one bottle of water, Saturday nothing until after final weigh in.

I am going to layer up for a 5 mile Friday night run, and Saturday mornings workout in order to sweat.

My goal is to lose another 10-15lbs by Saturday afternoon. The final weigh in is at 1400 Saturday. Than I can put I back on.

fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit4lyf21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youre setting yourself up for failure. hope you dont rebound. remember health and fitness are a marathon not a sprint

Good evening folks.

Here was my thought....