stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

San Fierce Sample Review

First of all i would like to thank San for sending me samples of Fierce and Launch. My first review will be for Wild Cherry Fierce. I will sample the orange tommorrow and write about it. Profile- The profile is great. I think San put together a great preworkout. 14g of active ingredients. Smell-It smells exactly as you would think. Cherries. Kind of like walking through the produce section of a grocery store and passing by the cherries. Mixability-was great. Ten shakes in a bottle and completed mixed no floaties. Taste- Taste was dead on too. It has a very strong cherry taste at first then the after taste is like a piece of cherry candy. This is one supplement that has a great after taste. Results- I took in 30 minutes before my workout. I did arms, forearms, and abs. I superset one bicep movement with one tricep four sets four movements for each muscle. The pump was good. Right up there with WF v2 and Scivation Novem. But in the energy department Fierce has the upper hand. Not that i dont like the other two mentioned but Fierce had a flow of energy that lasted past my workout. It was nice clean and free of jitters. I have only tried one sample so i dont know if the effects will diminish with use but i will find becuase i plan on ordering a tub whenever i am out of WF. Sorry for the spacing for some reason my enter button does not work on bb.com

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stockmaster View Post
    First of all i would like to thank San for sending me samples of Fierce and Launch. My first review will be for Wild Cherry Fierce. I will sample the orange tommorrow and write about it. Profile- The profile is great. I think San put together a great preworkout. 14g of active ingredients. Smell-It smells exactly as you would think. Cherries. Kind of like walking through the produce section of a grocery store and passing by the cherries. Mixability-was great. Ten shakes in a bottle and completed mixed no floaties. Taste- Taste was dead on too. It has a very strong cherry taste at first then the after taste is like a piece of cherry candy. This is one supplement that has a great after taste. Results- I took in 30 minutes before my workout. I did arms, forearms, and abs. I superset one bicep movement with one tricep four sets four movements for each muscle. The pump was good. Right up there with WF v2 and Scivation Novem. But in the energy department Fierce has the upper hand. Not that i dont like the other two mentioned but Fierce had a flow of energy that lasted past my workout. It was nice clean and free of jitters. I have only tried one sample so i dont know if the effects will diminish with use but i will find becuase i plan on ordering a tub whenever i am out of WF. Sorry for the spacing for some reason my enter button does not work on bb.com
    Solid review, when I first started using supps SAN was probably the most talked about brand on the forums, Ive been thinking about taking a trip down memory lane and getting some v12 Turbo again. My only knock on their line are the huge doses of arginine in many of their formulas, Fierce does look good though!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Solid review, when I first started using supps SAN was probably the most talked about brand on the forums, Ive been thinking about taking a trip down memory lane and getting some v12 Turbo again. My only knock on their line are the huge doses of arginine in many of their formulas, Fierce does look good though!
    Hold off on the V12, your samples should arrive any day now.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay just had tangy orange today. Everything is the same as with wild cherry. I would purchase tany orange over wild cherry becuase i favor the orange flavor. It tastes just like orange juice. Lifted legs and recovery time between sets seemed to be better and not as tired as usual. my overall impression is this stuff is great....It does exactly what a pre-workout is suppose to do. Will be purchasing tubs of Fierce in the near future.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet! Seems like preferences are split right down the middle on the Orange or Cherry. So far so good!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.