Thread: Is This Gyno ?

DerpStark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Is This Gyno ?

i have been working out for two years .. and im having this large moobs . there is nothing hard under my nipples . but the shape is kindda embarrassing . can you guys tell me if im having gynecomastia or this is just fat ? pls help !

TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Doesn't look like gyno to me. Maybe just try hitting your chest more?
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter

MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSteelYobish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah dude that looks like it to me...i'd definitely get a doc to look at it.

Originally Posted by TheLetterD View Post
    Doesn't look like gyno to me. Maybe just try hitting your chest more?
    thanks bro i will do more lift

dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontbother will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why do people automatically assume they have gyno? gyno is very rare. especially without use of anabolics. build more muscle mass and cut fat, you'll be fine. you just hold on to fat differently.

Originally Posted by dontbother View Post
    why do people automatically assume they have gyno? gyno is very rare. especially without use of anabolics. build more muscle mass and cut fat, you'll be fine. you just hold on to fat differently.
    thank you brother . im trying to get ripped and see if it will help , i hope i will be able to do it.. and now im 75 Kg and im doing my best to be 65 before this September

well i already showed it to a doctor . he said its not gyno .. all i have to do is some cardio , but its been 2 years now and i can feel that im gaining muscle under my chest. but still it covered with this fluppy meat

neeom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gyno ist is.

Originally Posted by neeom View Post
    Gyno ist is.

Really? but i thought there must be hard lump under the nipple which i dont have

GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lift more and tone up, it doesnt appear to be gyno, but it does look like fat buildup. just work hard and eat well and it should go away in time

Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dental420giene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP,

Pinch your nipple. If there is a glandular tissue or something firm and hard that blocks you from pinching it or is underneath the nipple, you have gyno. If not, it's fat.

From the pictures, it looks like you have gyno, although if a doctor examined you and physically touched your pectoral region, I'd suspect you don't have it.

Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bifteki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahahahahah dis niegga got tits

Originally Posted by GoatNapper View Post
    lift more and tone up, it doesnt appear to be gyno, but it does look like fat buildup. just work hard and eat well and it should go away in time
    thank you for the advice sir . i will do my best

Originally Posted by Dental420giene View Post
    OP,

Pinch your nipple. If there is a glandular tissue or something firm and hard that blocks you from pinching it or is underneath the nipple, you have gyno. If not, it's fat.

From the pictures, it looks like you have gyno, although if a doctor examined you and physically touched your pectoral region, I'd suspect you don't have it.

well i had that hard tissue under my nipple when i was like 16 but now there's nothing but soft meat .

HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HussenzoFerrari is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yes.

losing bf will make it less noticeable.

Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DerpStark View Post
    i have been working out for two years .. and im having this large moobs . there is nothing hard under my nipples . but the shape is kindda embarrassing . can you guys tell me if im having gynecomastia or this is just fat ? pls help !
    Yours kinda looked just like mine did before surgery 2months ago. I'm not on here that much but if you want to talk about it or anything just email me at gynohelp22@yahoo.com I'll put a before and after surgery pic up here. Looks like you have true gyno to me
    Attached Images

BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BradtheChad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try the product "Anti-Gyno" by Olympus Performance, worked wonders for getting rid of the fat and sensitivity of my nipples and chest. Worth a shot.