bigbeast7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wrestling/Judo diet. NEED HELP!!!!

I'm a 23year old asian, 18% body fat. I'm currently 175lbs and planning to cut down to 160lbs.
    I train 2x every mon, wed and fri (weights in the morning, wrestling/grappling/judo in the evening).
    while i train once on Tues, thurs and sat. (TTh- HIT circuit, Sat- wrestling/grappling)

I've been doing Intermittent fasting for the past two weeks (16/8 on the first, 18/6 on the second) but on the second week,
    my performance suffered on the saturday and friday sessions due to fatigue.

I tried to reformat my diet and here's my new template;

8am- weight training w/ 10g of BCAAs as pre workout(since imma workout fasted)
    1230pm- oat meal + 2 hardboiled eggs (break my fast)
    330pm- brown rice and 200g of mahi mahi
    6pm- wrestling/grappling/Judo
    8pm- Whey isolate with chia seeds

any suggestions?

Thank you sir for your kind response! I'll be following you on twitter!

will rep back

jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're gonna do BCAAs, take them post-workout too as that's a big gap between workout and eating.

My advice is less protein shake and more meat. If IF isn't working for you, don't do IF.
    The only way IF helps with cutting is that it's harder to consume calories in a 4 hour window compared to a 16 hour window.
    People who do IF (me) don't get fatigue from it - if we did, we'd eat more regularly.
    Do what works for you, not the trending fad.

bigbeast7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will adjust my window again to 16/8