7satish7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine and staying shredded?

Hi, at the moment I'm pretty shredded but only weigh about 70kg (150 pounds i think) and I'm trying to gain clean weight. I was told to take creatine but I'm quite unsure if that will make me less lean/ shredded. I know that creatine adds water mass to the muscles but will that mean I will look less ripped? I know I would look bigger but I still want to have that lean athletic look; I'm not sure how creatine would affect that. Also, I take protein bars that are high in L-carnitine since I like to do explosive cardio movements to lose fat several times in the week. Would creatine and carnitine be a good mix together? thanks for you help.

JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 7satish7 View Post
    Hi, at the moment I'm pretty shredded but only weigh about 70kg (150 pounds i think) and I'm trying to gain clean weight. I was told to take creatine but I'm quite unsure if that will make me less lean/ shredded. I know that creatine adds water mass to the muscles but will that mean I will look less ripped? I know I would look bigger but I still want to have that lean athletic look; I'm not sure how creatine would affect that. Also, I take protein bars that are high in L-carnitine since I like to do explosive cardio movements to lose fat several times in the week. Would creatine and carnitine be a good mix together? thanks for you help.
    Yes creatine is fine on a cut. I use I to keep my strength up on a cut and I don't notice any excess water retention
    3-5 grams of a solid creatine monohydrate will be good

T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If diet is on point you won't have to worry about a water/bloated effect. You look pretty lean in your avatar so I wouldn't worry. For myself I find CreXcel/Creatine helps me get bigger and a bit leaner.

I'd stack beta-alanine over Carnitine, but nothing wrong using both.
    ANS Performance Representative

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustDiesel11 View Post
    Yes creatine is fine on a cut. I use I to keep my strength up on a cut and I don't notice any excess water retention
    3-5 grams of a solid creatine monohydrate will be good
    This.

THE best supplement to be taking while cutting.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no need for the carn.
    Creatine is stored intra-cellular not extra cellular. you would be better off just keeping the creatine and using the extra $$ to stock up on a fishoil, multi, or aiding in a protein powder.