Closed Thread
Page 199 of 235 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 7031
    Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcgregs View Post
    WIWT Today:
    What pants are those

yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WIWT Today:

Loving the pants; what brand are they?

mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    Looks good my brotha!

The silhouette does make you look top heavy though, just because your shoulders are so freakin' broad.

I got a sweater very similar to the one he's wearing from brooks bros, and I love it. It's the one I said is a bit short on me, but I'm going to make it work.
    ITT: We squat.

I feel like with some sweaters they should be a bit shorter, as long as they aren't tight on a skinny fat body its ok. Post up a pic Jeffy!

Always loving your positivity to brah.

Originally Posted by yanksbgood View Post
    Loving the pants; what brand are they?
    Originally Posted by Plyoz View Post
    What pants are those
    Target Twill Chino's, $12 - it's all about the fit; its hard to find pants that fit my calves, let alone quads, and these are by far the best fitting pair of pants I've ever owned.
    2013 INBA Natural Bodybuilder
    ⚓ S&P ⚓

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HotCheetos View Post
    Several weddings coming up, one here in IL next month that I am standing up in and another in October in New Orleans for my cousin. Need new wedding wear, reps for inspiration on what to wear. Capable of picking out my own, but a lot of you have better eyes than I do for things like this.

Was debating picking this up to throw over whatever shirt and tie I decide on for the New Orleans wedding since it will probably be pretty warm there.

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jacke...1&cgid=Jackets
    Originally Posted by npaoun View Post
    Suitsupply can be pretty great, but a lot of their jackets, especially the Havana, have a comically high button stance. I'm really not a fan.
    Any other advice, or links to ideas?
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Always liked these

S&P

Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 21% at:
    CountryClubPrep.com
    and
    TideandPeakOutfitters.com

Brooks Brothers Sloot CyclistOfPeace's Avatar
    CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000) CyclistOfPeace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got Thai food at my favorite place in the IE. Crispy chicken curry fried rice (+ extra chicken) and continental sea food curry fried rice.

Took another trip to Target with the GF. Mossimo medium v-neck. I'm in when they go on sale... Definitely beats paying $18+ from J Crew.

Looks like Merona is entering S&P terrority, trying to claim Timex's terrority. $20, no Timex logo, doesn't tick loud as hell...

Also ordered a stringer from Raskol Apparel (Omar Isuf's brand). Never tried a stringer before; lookin' pudgy mane. Apparently there was a huge order discrepancy so everyone who ordered the "I will be legendary, I will ascend" Vageta tank got this one instead. The correct one is coming in the mail though!

Originally Posted by HammeredThor View Post
    Hnngg SoCal brahs- South Coast Plaza, Sept. 5th., Uniqlo. Be there or be circle
    aware. walked by the store front the other day while visiting ellen almonds store.
    Last edited by CyclistOfPeace; 08-24-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    "where is the train going that you supposed to catch? to a whole farm of raping donkeys?"

yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yanksbgood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Target Twill Chino's, $12 - it's all about the fit; its hard to find pants that fit my calves, let alone quads, and these are by far the best fitting pair of pants I've ever owned.
    Looked familiar. I have the same pair actually. Mine is 1 size too big though so they don't fit as awesome anymore.

npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000) npaoun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HotCheetos View Post
    Any other advice, or links to ideas?
    Definitely check out Suitsupply. They may work for you.

In general, their Napoli cut and London cut are more conservative and tend to have a lower button stance. The London has the lowest stance.

I would also check out the usual suspects like J Crew, Brooks, etc.

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sub S&P brahs, been a while since i posted.. hope all is well with all in here

end of summer is really creeping up huh? really haven'e S&P'd much since trying to save, finally had an excuse to wear these shorts for some mild gth

yellow jcrew shorts, light blue BB red fleece ocbd, navy sperry

got the S&P crib coming along nicely, picked these couches and tables for living room

exciting chit lol
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

kidneys in upperback brah YUHeffToBeMad's Avatar
    YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CyclistOfPeace View Post
    Also ordered a stringer from Raskol Apparel (Omar Isuf's brand). Never tried a stringer before; lookin' pudgy mane. Apparently there was a huge order discrepancy so everyone who ordered the "I will be legendary, I will ascend" Vageta tank got this one instead. The correct one is coming in the mail though!
    [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/
    pics aren't working for me

ordered one of those before I hurt my elbow and returned to dyel territory (not that I'd ever really left it)

Quality seems very good, can't really wear it without looking ridiculous right now though lol. Soon.

TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Literally left all of my toiletries in a bag at home today when I drove back to school. Didn't realize until an hour ago so I can't go buy stuff tonight. Fuk.
    Gators | Bucs | Bolts | Yankees

College Baseball Player | S&P Crew

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: We squat.

I feel like with some sweaters they should be a bit shorter, as long as they aren't tight on a skinny fat body its ok. Post up a pic Jeffy!

Always loving your positivity to brah.

I never doubted your wheels man! Just astonished at how broad you are lol. Or maybe I'm just extremely narrow. Or maybe both

Will post a pic once the weather warrants it. Still pretty warm here in San Diego. Mid 80s this week.

Got Thai food at my favorite place in the IE. Crispy chicken curry fried rice (+ extra chicken) and continental sea food curry fried rice.

aware. walked by the store front the other day while visiting ellen almonds store.
    Diggin' the fit of T-shirt, and those watches! Srsly want to go to target tomorrow to check 'em out.

@greek. Lol I wore that exact shirt + shorts pairing today. Well, Gap shirt and JCF shorts, but those exact colors. I thought it looked fine, although the shorts were a bit loud.

BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does anyone follow uniqlo? Seems like they never have any collard shirts...unless i'm missing something
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    **Don't Notice Women Under D Cup Size Crew**
    **Loves Curly Haired Women Crew**
    ♡Lira Galore is a Goddess Crew
    ♡Crystal Renay is my wife

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got Thai food...
    This entire post is full of win.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

giving my body a reason DominationStation's Avatar
    DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of my new Mossimo additions, with red Dockers shorts and blue/brown Sebago Docksides:

I still feel weird about tucking my button downs in social situations (work, obviously a must).
    Today I'll do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) SuperHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beautiful, quiet hotel... nice to get a break away from the crazy, non-stop buzz of HK...

Sea view

Will check out the infinity pool right by the sea tmr. I traveled fairly lightly but it's not too humid here, will see if I can put some decent fit pics together

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Yea the TJ Maxx and Marshalls part surprised me a bit but it makes sense. Anyway, just like other outlet stores, there are specific sections to shop in most of these stores where you get the stuff from the mainline stores at great prices.
    I am not sure this is 100% true. I was at the Polo store (Outlet maybe this is the reason) and there was a white Custom fit polo for $69. I went to TJ Maxx and the exact same shirt was $29.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) condorhb60 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody have any idea when the next regular J Crew sale should be coming up? I need some chinos ASAP for the fall.
    S&P
    Cologne Crew
    Running Crew

Indochino referral for $75 suit discount: http://share.indochino.com/x/t5LElp

mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    I never doubted your wheels man! Just astonished at how broad you are lol. Or maybe I'm just extremely narrow. Or maybe both

Will post a pic once the weather warrants it. Still pretty warm here in San Diego. Mid 80s this week.
    I know you weren't, that pic was as close to a call out as it could have been, so I was obliged to respond baha!

The temperature where I am has be like -2 (28f) degrees (minimum) to maybe 15 (60f) max.. So during the day it's good sweater weather. Can't WAIT for the sun to come out, time to get my SnP sunshine out fits out soon enough
    2013 INBA Natural Bodybuilder
    ⚓ S&P ⚓

lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukebaumy94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wat do about these? $45 + free shipping from a reliable brand.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0073YPVVY/...5f97aba2c9cbda

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bonersaurusrex View Post
    Almost 1k in shoes showing up this month, and have already spent another 1k in my head for the rest of the year.

True Life: I have a shoe problem.

Originally Posted by arman24 View Post
    Hairy brahs do you get your shoulders and back waxed or lasered?
    Body hair is too light to lazer, just have my wifey shave it erry once in a while.

bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BennyJr169 View Post
    Does anyone follow uniqlo? Seems like they never have any collard shirts...unless i'm missing something
    Srs? Half their site is OCBD/flannel/etc.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/tops/casual-shirts.html
    S&P
    Sockless Crew

Navy beefrolls are sexual chocolate. -Srben

bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bucknut22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it Fall yet? Went to JCF and got a ton of fall stuff, sweaters, a flannel and a few fall colored washed shirts. Got an extra 25% off student discount on top of the 30-50% they were running in stores.

BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Srs? Half their site is OCBD/flannel/etc.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/men/tops/casual-shirts.html
    I can see that, but they never have any Polos. Guess I forgot to mention that (twas a late night m8)
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can see that, but they never have any Polos. Guess I forgot to mention that (twas a late night m8)
    Ah, my mistake. Forgive me if I came off rude. I haven't looked at the polo section in a while.
    S&P
    Sockless Crew

Ah, my mistake. Forgive me if I came off rude. I haven't looked at the polo section in a while.
    No worries. I just have been watching it and they never have any stock. I was hoping someone here knew of a time they restock or something
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No worries. I just have been watching it and they never have any stock. I was hoping someone here knew of a time they restock or something
    The Micheal Bastian designed polos are pretty popular and sell out very soon after they are posted. Just keep monitoring their website every now and then, and you will find some eventually
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Feeling particularly S&P today (chinos are super dark navy, not black):

S&P
    Sockless Crew

montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) montana2265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any s&p Brahs attend psu? Hmu if so? I'm a junior nuke eng
    Pennsylvania State University
    Mechanical & Nuclear Engineering
    Philadelphia Main Line

cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by montana2265 View Post
    Any s&p Brahs attend psu? Hmu if so? I'm a junior nuke eng
    I think we're the most represented school ITT.
    Even though the university itself is not very preppy
    S&P

Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 21% at:
    CountryClubPrep.com
    and
    TideandPeakOutfitters.com

Closed Thread