90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Strength Decreassing but Bodyweight Increasing

The past two months have been absolute hell for me. I am currently on a 4 days on one day off split based around Wendler 5/3/1.
    Day 1- 5/3/1 Squat
    Day 2- 5/3/1 Bench
    Day 3- 5/3/1 Deadlift
    Day 4- 5/3/1 OHP

My routine has always had the same staples during the workout and I did see progress when I began wendler about 4 months ago. However, I have been stalling around my original prs lately. My diet has not changed and I am sleeping plenty. However, my main compound lifts are decreasing like crazy. I was able to pull 470 on the deadlift about 3 months ago and can barely pull 405 X 2 now. I was able to bench 320 for a 1 rep max and can barely break 300. My squat has diminished as well.

The irony in all of this is that my body weight has gone up about 11 pounds in those months. I am currently at 230 and for the life of me cannot figure out why my lifts havent increased and got worse.

I am an intermediate lifter and rarely ever ask for help. I have never had an issue like this before and have always overcame what is holding me back. However, I am clueless as to why this is happening. My accessory lifts such as my bb rows and db presses have actually increased slightly. Its quite the predicament and I was hoping to break 500 on the deadlift about 2 months ago.

I have tried increasing calories as well have taken a deload week off or cut volume for a time. For my workouts I generally do 12-14 sets and this has never been an issue for me. I have tired switching to higher and lower rep ranges but nothing has helped.

Any input would be appreciated.

Edit: I originally went back a few cycles on wendler to reset like recommended.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You brought yourself to a neural efficiency peak with the high intensity stuff - but peaks are unsustainable so you fell back.

This is why Wendler doesn't run the program the way you are running it. The 5/3/1 lifts are actually only of secondary importance in the offseason, volume in the accessory exercises is what will build the majority of muscle into your lifts. Save peaking until the run up to the meet.