Thread: Morning Drink

AbouVZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Morning Drink

I've been looking around online for a good drink that is already made and I can grab on my way out the door in the morning. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    RTD's are going to run you out of house and home. I'd recommend measuring out about 40 grams of whey protein and half a cup of oats the night before and throwing in a shaker bottle (an INVALUABLE item.) When morning comes, toss in 12 oz. of milk and shake to perfection as you walk out the door. It will save you lots of money, will be more healthy, and won't take any additional time.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

SkullKrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Prolab Lean Mass Matrix is a good replacement and it tastes good. A box of 20 shakes is less than $35.

390 calories
    40g pro
    40g carbs
    "If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on men, he would kill himself" - Alexander Dumas