Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Picking Fights Sign of...?

Posting in the over 35 Misc bc I dont want typical Misc answers. Im not trying to bail out of a relationship because it's difficult and that's usually the answer people get when they're having relationship troubles.

Ive been with my fiance for two years. We've lived together almost the entire time. Our relationship has been healthy up until a few months ago we've hit a rough patch. I know I've posted on the forums before about helping my wife lose weight and being frustrated with that battle. Well that battle was never really won, things are more or less the same, as in I struggle/maintain a healthy lifestyle and she kinda floats around and does whatever. It's not a deal breaker for me and I love her just the same.

Or I thought I did -- except now I am picking fights with her for no reason. I dont even realize I'm doing it until it's done and I read though some of the messages we've sent or play back through the argument in my head.
    Example: Today she didn't pack a lunch. I offered to bring her one even though we dont have enough gas to make it through the week if I do (figured what the hell I can ask for a ride if it means she wont be passing out at work). Granted people have skipped lunch and been fine. THE MAIN THING WAS THAT I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE AND OFFER, didn't expect her to say yes, I expected her to say no but be happy I offered.
    But she didn't say yes or no - she said I dont know.
    Which for some reason in the moment infuriated me enough to start saying stupid chit and make an argument out of it. I guess I was already mad because my studio microphone broke, I ran out of protein, and I'm not supposed to lift today but I hate doing cardio.

Well.

What is wrong with me misc? I know I have low testosterone and I take prescribed test for it... could my dose just be off? Can hormones **** with you like that, 'roid rage or something?
    Or am I like really holding a grudge against my wife for being overweight?
    She says I do this to her almost every week now, I'll ask her something and when she doens't know or can't decide I flip ****.

We dont have any other problems out of the norm... I mean we aren't rich and sometimes things get hard but what I'm saying is I dont want to leave the relationship and I'm happy, I think about or future.... so why am I doing this?

tl;dr i dont have a therapist so im here complaining
    tl;dr i pick fights with my wife even though our relationship is solid
    tl;dr why
    Last edited by thedailydaren; 06-18-2014 at 09:29 AM.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro, how high are you in that avatar pic?

thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedailydaren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Bro, how high are you in that avatar pic?
    lol everyone always fukken calls me out on here for that hahahaha i leave it just for the lulz
    pretty high though. It was right after thanksgiving dinner *whew*

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedailydaren View Post
    lol everyone always fukken calls me out on here for that hahahaha i leave it just for the lulz
    As long as you're sticking to the kind buds. Word Life.

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    As long as you're sticking to the kind buds. Word Life.
    Always.
    Honestly that's probably the answer to my question I should just relax and not be so uptight.

Wish it was that simple.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You and the pies were getting baked at the same time? Awesome!

Secret Weight Grudge Holder Crew checking in. Sorry no advice here.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are looking for excuses on why you start arguments???! Man up to your ways and stop looking for excuses of the why. You are pathetic.
    On the list for Bannukah

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wish it was that simple.
    It is.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    your woman is not a mind reader
    stop playing games with her
    and dont offer to do things you really dont want to do

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which for some reason in the moment infuriated me enough to start saying stupid chit and make an argument out of it. I guess I was already mad because my studio microphone broke, I ran out of protein, and I'm not supposed to lift today but I hate doing cardio.

Well.

What is wrong with me misc? I know I have low testosterone and I take prescribed test for it... could my dose just be off? Can hormones **** with you like that, 'roid rage or something?
    Or am I like really holding a grudge against my wife for being overweight?
    Dude, that's beyond being high. How many topics you got going there in those few lines...wtf
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you are taking other frustrations out on her. Next time you get irritated with her, try to examine why you are doing it .... and make a conscious effort to avoid doing it. I get irritated easily -- It is just my personality. So, when I interact with people, I have to make an effort to not let that influence how I treat them -- because my irritability is my issue, not theirs. Recognizing when you are doing it as it happens will go a long way toward helping you stop.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Every time you think of starting a fight---just take another rip off tha bong. You'll be ahhight.....

lost my cape... fuk! superman713's Avatar
    superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000)
    23yrs old? Do you have a job?

Not enough gas to make it through the week... but you get high.

You say you're looking at your future... how?

Stop being a dick to your girl. Grow up.
    Its supposed to hurt, its an ass kickin!

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It sounds like neither of you really want to be together but just don't know how to be on your own or break up.

If you are on TRT you should have your estrogen levels checked. High estrogen makes men irritable and moody.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you cant accept the answer dont ask.

Do things not for a pat on the back but out of caring..... in other words the people around you dont need to validate who you are. If that is the case you better have mind control, cause the only person you are going to "control" is your self. The unpredictable situations that relationships as well as your environment around you have is exactly the only thing you can expect.
    Rather than ask your partner if she wanted you to bring lunch, just say "Im coming down to bring you lunch" otherwise you are setting her up for an argument. And as someone else said, if you didnt want to do that than dont offer. Now if she says no need than accept it. I predict that if she said that you will go on a rant about not appreciating you and what you do etc. again the need for validation and a weak ego.

Only you can change bro. Once YOU decide to than everythng around you will follow.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grow up. I am so happy I was raised right and taught to focus. Thank you Mom and Dad.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000)
    uwotm8...

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're frustrated. When men get frustrated, most get mad. Deal with the frustration and problem solved. Her answer was noncommittal because she has no idea what to expect from you.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by superman713 View Post
    23yrs old? Do you have a job?

Not enough gas to make it through the week... but you get high.

You say you're looking at your future... how?

Stop being a dick to your girl. Grow up.
    Im 23 yeah. I work 50 hours a week in a paper factory. I get high when i can afford to and this week i cannot.

Im looking at my future as in working saving money planning.

Got me there, will do.

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    You are looking for excuses on why you start arguments???! Man up to your ways and stop looking for excuses of the why. You are pathetic.
    Im not looking for excuses im looking for the cause of the problem.

Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    if you cant accept the answer dont ask.

Do things not for a pat on the back but out of caring..... in other words the people around you dont need to validate who you are. If that is the case you better have mind control, cause the only person you are going to "control" is your self. The unpredictable situations that relationships as well as your environment around you have is exactly the only thing you can expect.
    Rather than ask your partner if she wanted you to bring lunch, just say "Im coming down to bring you lunch" otherwise you are setting her up for an argument. And as someone else said, if you didnt want to do that than dont offer. Now if she says no need than accept it. I predict that if she said that you will go on a rant about not appreciating you and what you do etc. again the need for validation and a weak ego.

Only you can change bro. Once YOU decide to than everythng around you will follow.
    Thanks man. I needed to hear that. Ill work on it

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Drop the drugs that isn't looking to your future.

On trt at 23... you are so screwed...
    Last edited by Old-Time-Lifter; 06-19-2014 at 07:18 AM. Reason: missed me an 'r'....
    Was friends with Methuselah

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Drop the drugs that isn't looking to you future.

On trt at 23... you are so screwed...
    I lol'd
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I lol'd
    Do I amuse you???????????
    Was friends with Methuselah

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nb4 cowboybiker suggests bacon therapy

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    your woman is not a mind reader
    stop playing games with her
    and dont offer to do things you really dont want to do
    No advise from me other than listen to LBM. She'll not steer you in the right direction.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Firstly, you need to stop going on that big misc dude. The guys on there are all hate on women for no reason other than they are women and the miscers are insecure. All the talk on the misc about being alpha and not taking chit from what they call sloots is all talk, but can play with a young guy's mind, especially if you have a weak mind and will, which (sorry) you seem to have.
    Treat your wife with respect and the love and care she deserves and every time you are ready to rage at her for no reason, think about how it feels for her and how you are hurting the one you supposedly love. Time to man up and stop acting like a teenager.
    When you asked if she wanted you to bring her some food, you shouldn't have asked hoping she would say no, that's just playing with her. You should have just said, I WILL bring you some food. You do things for your spouse because you want to and because her happiness gives you pleasure, not so you can get something in return, like getting props for doing things. Like I said, think about her, not you.
    pick it up and put it down

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Grow up. I am so happy I was raised right and taught to focus. Thank you Mom and Dad.
    This. ^^. Ffs op, you have identified the issue. Now stop doing it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    and because her happiness gives you pleasure,....
    And if that doesn't give you pleasure, just get toasted. Nicely toasted.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    This. ^^. Ffs op, you have identified the issue. Now stop doing it.
    Hey, at least he ain't smokin' dirty weed, brah. Give him credit for that.